Stay away from fear - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Stay away from fear

there is nothing to be afraid of, whenever you write good English you will be creative cloud or share information with people like this, but you will only get a positive reputation.  You will be given a positive rating when you reach for the creative posts,It will help to improve quality of this forum...people are mostly fear of reputation....any way a good change according to me thanks 

• Useful or interesting 1

I really appreciate the recent updates of crypto talk after no one can reach your likes and payment will be made on merit base

Now we have to be serious and have to give likes who really deserve it and creat or post a unique content

Staying away from fear is a very big task that everyone in this platform need to deal with, when you refuse to take fear out of what ever you are doing you will end up achieving nothing, and for you to stay away from fear you need to make sure your posts are perfect 

Yes. I think it is a timely decision.  Because at one time I was afraid that the person I was giving a negative reaction to would see my name and come to my profile and give me a negative reaction.  For that I was afraid to give a negative reaction.  Thanks to the moderators for keeping their names secret.  By doing this, now everyone will be able to react without fear.

Its really an important update. This will help to reduce the number of unimportant and non beneficial posts in the forum because people can easily give bad reputations anonimously without fear of the recipients reciprocating the same. It is indeed a good move by the admins.

All things considered, we can undoubtedly decided whether that post is valuable or not, don't stop for a second with that, simply investigate the theme well to know whether this is quality posts or pointless, dread won't help us, it gives loses in our life so we need to take it out in ourselves

That's true. Many human beings have been afraid giving awful recognition and while you deliver a person a awful recognition the character is possibly to provide the equal awful recognition to you which of them ones make the entirety iffy. Now you might not be capable of see who offers you a awful recognition so in case you see any publish that is going towards the discussion board legal guidelines you may clearly deliver the character a awful recognition however ensure its for a great reason dont simply deliver recognition due to the fact you need to earn tokens.

There is nothing be fearing about to give a negative reputation  posts that deserves it. Anyone who doesn't wish to get a bad or negative reputation should always make meaningful posts that will be useful for members to learn from it. The use of the reputation is to be able to use it to judge posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Fear is the interruption in success. If you have fear you can't able to take risk. So your position will not increase for this.Without taking risk you life become dull and boring. So ignore and about fear. Hope we all can escape this fear.         

Hello friends. I strongly believe that one should stay away from fear so that one can be perfect in the platform. When you have fear one might not engaged himself in some task such as creating a topic because one do not have confidence in his self. So, please let do away from fear so that we can at least perform all the task in the forum

People should not be afraid of giving negative reaction if the post is a spam or the user is violating forum rules. If they are afraid of being given bad reputations as a revenge, you should know that the spammer cannot see who is giving him/her negative reviews. Also if someone is giving you negative reviews unjustly you can always ask a moderator for an investigation.

• +1 1

I will give negative reactions to people that violate the rules and want to harm the forum instead of being good members. We can all work together and we have to remove the bad eggs from the forum because these will make us worse instead of progress we will see useless posts and not learn anything.

The new updates about giving reaction to other members is really good than the previous one since we can give any reaction based on their works if it is good or bad. they need to give them back just to get some revenge which is not good.

You are right mate, At time fear lead to lost, the fear to invest, the fear to trade, the fear to mingle with member make you seat aside and see others succeeding. You shouldn't always fear in taking good steps that will lead you to success rather get ready and get prepared mechanism to fight any  challenges you may encounter.

• +2 1

On 6/19/2020 at 1:30 PM, Nezar said:

In previous months, all members could have known who gave them good or bad reputations on their posts, and this caused many members to fear. They refrained from giving the bad reputation to the fraudster and the person who wrote the unhelpful and random posts. Because if someone gives a bad reputation to another person, that person will restore the bad reputation to him even if the participation was beneficial, but he does this work with the aim of (revenge) and this matter prevented many members from giving the reputation But with the new updates and changes made by the moderators inside the forum, it became possible for everyone to give good or bad reputations to anyone else in complete secrecy and without knowing the identity of the person therefore, everyone should avoid fear completely and give bad reputation to all the people who violate the forum and who write unhelpful and random posts. In this way we will help the supervisors to get rid of bad members and we will be able to improve the quality of posts within the forum

Everyone knows how to react on a post. But every over here react positively on every post.

I did not know previously that it was possible to know who put the evaluation on the post,
An important step for the forum administration is to cancel this feature, otherwise many will take revenge on those who put a negative evaluation of it.
Now the situation is better because only people in violation of the subjects or the laws are given negative evaluations.

• +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 7:52 PM, Ritaroy said:

I think of course a member can get a negative reputation but it must be given by judging his question correctly. We must make every effort to present a nice post and give a positive reputation for that post.

Yes, but there are members here in the forum that are giving negative reputation or ratings on contents that doesn't deserve those. OP is saying that ratings could be abused and that the admins should give attention and immediate solution to it.

life is exactly like a rollercoster u rlly have to expect the downs and the ups just keep pushing through maybe one day you will look back and realise this was all just a small proportion of what was to come keep your head up guys.

The upgrade by the moderator was a good idea because before hand members were able to see those that give them bad reputation and this would make them retaliate so most people don’t like giving bad reputation to bad content because of the fear of retaliation 

This is a very true companion. Although everyone saw who responded well or badly, there was an intensity among all the spammers that if someone reacted badly to him, he was also reacting badly to the other member. But now the problem is completely solved. No one can know who responded to him. So everyone should give their feedback to others what they really deserve.

I advice members of this forum to be responsible for giving reputation to any ones work 

Kindly never give good post bad rating because if you will give good post bad rating person will lose their stamina 

If you will give good ratings to usefull post then person will work more hard in future and share more informative and vauleable post

So be hard worker in this forum 

With secrecy about giving a reputation, there is no fear of giving a reputation good or bad. This is very important for the sustainability of the forum better. No one knows who gave a negative reputation, this is to avoid hatred among the members. With this increase, it is hoped that there will be no posts that are not useful because if there are, they will definitely be given a negative reputation so that the person can improve themselves.

• +1 1

According to the forum's rules, we should give it a negative rating, whose post is useless Without fear it might give us a negative reting. Whose post is useful or infotmative, we should take at least positive and good rating to make it appreciate.

Members in the forum should really stay away from fear in the forum, both positive and negative reaction is to motivate us or make us make effort to do better in the forum. 

Fear will only make someone to settle for less, it's always advisable to always push beyond limit and also avoid the fear of falling