Be careful with your topics! - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

I sit and type, while I can think of a million reasons why I need to be more careful and not speed there are two reasons that seem to stick out at the top of my head.

I am a newbie according to my information I had learned from my seniors that it will be fine iff we don't get a positive impression but we will get nothing if the reputation is negative .Now  I have be more consciuos about my topic and content as well so that I could get positive impressions .

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. You are right my friend. We must understand the rules of cryptotalk well and follow them. If we do not post the topic in the manner described by the Cryptocurrency.We should never copy anyone's topic. We may be banned or we may received some warning points 

Newbies are trying to make topics to gain much profit from this site.tgey do not concentrate on the forum rules and just for the sake of profit they start to creat topic without any good experience and research.

My dear friends I will request you if you have to do Post cryptotalk first of all you have to somehow get noticed about the purple and then you have to do Post because every person will reply your post if nobody will priest on your post so when you and every person have to be that react on your post old guddu Bhai thank you so much.

Writing topics without following forum rules can have bad consequences for our accounts.  We should follow the rules for posting in forums, which helps us to write something and get the most out of it

Yes you are absolutely right to be careful regarding our topics. It's very important in crypto talk to choice graet and informative topics so that you may get a lot of information and knowledge.

Thank you for this advice that he wrote. It is very important in presenting the best important and useful topics and the content it contains, so present the best in order to earn a good reputation, profits and wealth.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In fact one needs to be careful about his issues, many times our issues are quite flawed thank you for your post. In fact, to the best of my knowledge, a good reputation rating reveals that we are banned. This is why the forum pays you even if there is no good reputation assessment before submitting on behalf of a participant...

Yes my dear friend your question is very good because when have to join in ke product you have kasam no list about your profile and you have to do post very caring and very beautiful otherwise your post will not benefit so I request you when your propose propose to good then your post paid and you will get money ok good bye thankx so much.

Many members do not care to read the rules and regulations of the forum because they are only here to make posts and leave for that I think it is time we all know why we are here, many people receive warning point because they don't know the rules of creating topic so I will advise us to always make sure we read and understand the terms to avoid restrictions from the forum.

I understand, the truth is that you have to take into account the publications so that it can work, know how to work, thank you very much for this information friend it seems correct, perl I also think that we should all value the publications that are worth it would be very good for those people who do not like to value please make the effort to value valuable publications, they would be very helpful for those people who want to get a little reward. 

Thank you for your post. In fact one needs to be careful about his problems. Many times our problems are quite flawed. Indeed, to the best of my knowledge, a good reputation rating reveals that we are banned. This is why a good reputation needs to be assessed before submitting on behalf of a participant.

It feels good to create topics instead of reading the rules of the Newbies Forum which is absolutely not good. Due to the extra load of unnecessary topics, I am having a really hard time finding genuine issues to discuss. Ignoring the rules of the forum can result in termination of an account. So all the rules should be posted.

Actually, for more reality in topics , everyone should be careful and focus on its topics. Good reputation needs to be well assessed before submitting on behalf of a praticipant . We can't post any type of topics which not related with forum . 

Thanks for coming up with such wonderful post friend,its true that many of the forum members do make like making much posts because they desperately want to be given positive ratings,but they don't have enough knowledge on how to come up with useful topics,but I think if they can read and try to assimilate this content of yours,then they'll surely be guided,thanks for this post once again

19 hours ago, Mr JD said:

@Whited35Yes of course you are right.First of all follow the rules and regulations on this forum and choose better to better than section for Posting.I like your opinion.Thank you

Alright, what about you? Have you checked all the forum rules carefully? Have you ever attempted to create the genuine topics on this forum ? The posts or topics with the excessive generic phrases will also result users to get suspended on forum from the moderators. 

Yes, my friend, we must have confidence in ourselves when writing a specific topic

As long as we provide good, new and non-violating content, our posts will not be deleted

We must read the rules for creating the topic and write on its basis.

• +4 1

On 6/19/2020 at 2:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

there are some rules and regulations of the forum..so we have to be careful before posting or submiting any topic..because if we dosenot know the rules and if our post is not useful..they modarator will banned us..or people give us negetive reputation.. 

the

Yes you are absolutely correct saying. We should take care about our topics  so that the common features of an useful  post will remain always . Because  it is important  for all members  to look after about their topics  that is it a perfect  post for the site?our making  posts must be need to topic related . 

Yes it's important to get positive reputation on our posts in order to get btc payments for it as I have also read it in payment rules so we should try to create our own posts with quality content as it has more chances of getting reputation because of more chances of getting interaction from other members.

You should create a useful topic and not write the topic in order to earn money because it will certainly be deleted if its quality is low, so you must first collect information and search for a non-repeating topic in the forum, then you can publish it in the forum

I think that each member should contribute to the publication of a new topic and that most of his participation should not be responses, in order for us to contribute to the continuity of the forum.

• +1 1

Most of the time we make mistake to create post on another sections. We always try to post on beginners section. Because there is much visitors in this section. But, we should learn where we can post what. Many members get warnings for posting on wrong section. So be careful my mates. Thanks for the post.