Be careful with your topics! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

Thanks for those information. I didn't know those. Every post should be qualitative through maintaining the rules. Everybody should be careful for those rules in making any post.  

You should always think about the rules of the forum before doing anything. Before making your topic, make sure it is in accordance with the rules. See that. If it is not there, then give it correctly or delete it. If not, the admin or moderator will review your topic, delete your topic and give you a warning. If the crime is high then your account will be banded. So be careful before creating any topic. Thank you.

It is really important that we're reading here in the forum, specially of the rules and regulation. You might not want to violate rules here because you'll be given warning points if you did some violation. Also, there's a chance that you'll be banned here depending on the gravity of your violation.

Thank you for this important piece of information, my friend On my part, I intend to create posts and topics when I have enough information and experience because that is important, as I said, in order to avoid the ban and also negative reputation points.

We ought to be cautious recorded as a hard copy any point. In the event that we are not careful,we will be in a tough situation. There is a likelihood that our id will be restricted. So we need to compose the point cautiously and attempt to know more.thanks

Hi my friend. Thanks for the information. It really helped. I'm a newbie and I needed this. Though I had read all the rules of the forum but this really helped a lot. And if you do not work according to the rules of this platform, there is a possibility of id banned . You should not be afraid to share new rules on this platform.

Great work mate. You have explained it in a wonderful way . This will benefit the beginners like me who are trying to learn the rules and regulations of the forum regarding posting and raising the topics as well . So thank you for your information,  really appreciated.

This is a good topic that everyone in the forum should see. A lot of users here are now easily posting some contents even those that are not really useful, some are useful but it seems like they just plagiarized it. There is nothing wrong if we make topics all day because it will help us earn, however before you make a topic make sure that it says something valuable about the forum and it will give people information as well. You can share your thoughts here like experiences from trading, mining, being banned, being not able to receive your payment and many more. There are lot of good topics that you can create but make sure that it is wholesome and does not go against the rules and regulations of the forum. @Calvinpriva @Ihtsham

Edited by Dria

Every  member should care about his post and his comment because if your posts not was a creative post and posted information, then you will not comment informative then your post will be deleted. So take care of your posts and make a good post by following any forum rules. 

• +1 1

Let's we make it clear that's we should be very careful about our post or topic because we are responsible for our work. And we should always care of these things that our topics will be usefull and effective. If our topics will be against of the rules of this forum. Then we will be banned. 

Thanks. 

𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑝𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑓𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒ℎ𝑜𝑤. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦.

• -5 1

Yes dear.every member should care about his posts and commenst.he should write the comments carefully read them once.he should make such posts that are useful for others and informative and get good reputation.for this reason he should made comments on that posts about which he has proper knowledge..while making  posts or comments he should follow rules of this forum..

6 hours ago, amir8085 said:

We should try that whenever we create a topic, we should have unique information only. We should not create a useless topics.If other members get a chance to learn something from our topic, then they will like our topic .

Many members just create topics without first, looking and going through the rules and regulations guiding such section of the forum 

Secondly, without looking at the probability of the existence of such topic 

Yes, before we publishing our topics be careful if there is any mistakes remove it. And try to make others understand and also helpful to others. So we must concern before publishing topics. 

You should always create such topics that become useful, Now add whatever topic is there, it should never be if it is created then your topic will be deleted. If you will create a new topics  it will benefit people a lot, people will get knowledge from the topic and will give you a reputation on the topic .

You have asked very good questions that now and the Comments Topic means that whatever you have commented, whatever you want to post, then do it with caution because there are some people who do not think they do make comments but they do  But first of all, you have to understand any thing where you have to work, their rules of regulation say yes and I am doing this work, man or not according to that 

Yes, you are right. You should not repeat topics and follow the rules and laws in this forum until we have the ability to create topics of interest and meaning that everyone loves and interacts with.

I haven't ever think if creating a topic since i joined this forum because i believe i am not worthy enough to create a topic as a learner instead i will chose to continue learning till i also have something important to contribute. Not following forum rules in creating topics can lead to suspension or even ban and this is why we have to be careful in creating topics.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:36 AM, magd said:

We must feel responsible when we work here and we should not be afraid to share new topics but in my opinion we as old members we were in the previous campaign and we have a lot of experience and we must share our own experiences and encourage beginners so that they can start sharing new topicthat

That's very well said as it's very important for us to create new and well informed, educative topics but the old and seniors are to lead the crusade  and make the forum most better and also earn great

Hello friend, I agree with the opinion. People should follow the quotes before posting or writing a new post. Frankly, I took advantage of your post. I will print in the future. Thank you really.

Yes friend and thank friend, yes make post but not get payment.  But if we follow this thing which you mention in this post . Posting rules are important if we are making post then we need to must follow.  Sometimes we make post but don't follow the rules how to make post that can be harmfull for us. So i will get benefits from your post and make according to this. 

• +1 1

On 9/30/2020 at 5:09 AM, Pathakayush said:

I have always said that keep posting topics but never break any rules and regulations the link which is attached by the creater is very important for those who create topic whatever they want. 

Those topics that are being deleted are most likely because they are spam topics, and it is much easier to be seen by moderators that's why those posts are the very first contents that can be deleted. Comments might also be deleted if they are irrelevant and spam.

This is the reason we all are not going to acquire several tokens, folks are spamming each matter and the ones can not notice in the event you produced an excellent submit or perhaps not necessarily. We all must lookup moments to discover a matter together with intriguing responses. The harder moment you may spend to get people subject areas, the harder we all will miss associates, they don't really wanna examine worthless items. Don’t unsolicited mail and also help make useful items.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Its our responsibility to work fairly at this platform. Our contribution is not just limited to posting content but its about posting useful content and also giving positive reputation to the posts that really deserve love.

I think all the members here need to be careful and responsible about all the things they have written, also we have to search for the right information and follow all the rules perfectly and avoid mistakes.