Be careful with your topics! - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

Actually, mate this post will really be useful and informative to all the members of this platform and it will be mostly helpful to us, the new members of the forum, because must the new members don’t know where to see the rules of this platform but hopefully everyone understand how see and read the rules and regulations of the forum.

Yes, friends, it is very important to discover or keep a check with your topic, if we do not know about our topic, how will we work carefully, then we should be completely carefull about our topic. 

You are right, writing topics is quite different from writing replies because there are some difficulty in choosing the proper topic because there are some rules that you have to follow throughout writing your topic such as it should be unique and unrepeated, such a condition if you violate, it may lead you to losing your account or causing warning points. Due to what i mentioned, there are many members avoid creating topics and prefer to write replies only.

• +1 1

Yess you are right .Now we observe the number of topic and number of post .There is a huge difference .Every day you creat 3 topics Evey member must 3 topic a day to post .Giving reaction is a good sign .Reputation means quality of post 

We can feel any responsibility while we work here, and therefore we should not be unwilling to tell new topics. However, I believe that as old participants who participated in the previous campaign and then have a wealth of information, we must contribute our own insights and enable newcomers to share new topics.

• +3 1

Yes dear friend it is a good opportunity for newbrend member .i believe that through creating a good posts  and  useful posts .i following the all rules and guidelines in the forum .they can earn and not banned . so we have write a topic very carefully.

When we want to achieve success, my friend, we must focus on the content of the topics that we publish and deal with them with a degree of responsibility, so as not to give the members information and false topics or have some errors.  Thanks for your advice my friend

We must adhere to any site or field we enter, otherwise we will certainly be expelled and banned, so take advantage of such sites and take advantage of them, as they are excellent and perhaps the opportunity will not come again.

• +3 1

Dear friend i do not think so is their any payment issue actually this is very good way of earning as a new member you do not know that how to create a topic thats why i am just posting but it is also very  good and i am receiving my earning also.

I agree, when you have a chance to check on the new system you realize , not just anybody gets paid but there is a lot to be well involved and so we are all said to be keeping everything in perspective, creating the right idea and the right processes that we have to see and this is what we know we should , be very very clean because a negative rating will kick you out of payment.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this information with us. There are many new ones, including me. And that makes guiding topics like this more necessary. I still do not create themes but for later I know that it will help me.

Yes you are right dear.As rule is change now we can get pay of just useful posts.We should not only make comments,we should also try to make topics.But be careful before making topics.Follow the rule you mention above,before making post read all the rules of this forum carefully.

Thank you. When a member publishes a duplicate topic and is not good, the moderators will delete it and send a warning point to the owner. So we have to follow the rules and rules of the forum when writing our posts. It must be completely new and talk about coding updates. So I recommend looking for  The qualitative and distinctive ideas on other sites and YouTube channels. Writing them in a simplified manner so that it is easy for everyone to understand and master them.

• +4 1

Hello, my friend. In fact, I thank you. I also think that this will help many people. They will increase the level of safety and be encouraged to write a useful topic. In fact, then it is necessary to give them good reputation points, and in my personal opinion this will reduce the problem that appeared recently as I mentioned which is writing comments only And the fear of writing a topic for a number of reasons, the most important of which is that it may be deleted. I think that we are all here to learn and take advantage of this opportunity that CryptoTalk provided us, so we must support and help each other to improve and continue the forum.

Yes, I agree with you in this regard.  When you are going to create a topic, always keep in mind that you are following the rules and regulations of the forum and not copying the content of others. It will develop a good reputation for you and your work will be recognized as well.

• +4 1

Yes it is very necessary that always be careful with your topics.. If the topic is not useful or is unrelated or if the topic content is against the rules of the forum then you will be banned after warning... So try to make the topics which are within the rules and regulations of the forum. 

My friend, you are right. We have to be confident and post very important topics with which we help newbies like me, and we shouldn't just be responding. We have to make the prism ourselves. Of course, my message is for those with experience, for they are the ones who can more than others raise and explain these topics, learn from them, and with the passage of time we learn and become like them.

Yes, mate I am agree with you that we should create good posts and topics remaining under the rules of this forum for good earning and reputation. If we create bad post then then our account may be banned so we should create useful topics to avoid banning.

Thank you my friend for sharing us this important and useful information ..In addition, neglecting the rules of the forum may result in the account being terminated and permanently blocked..
So my friends also advise you to adhere to the rules of the forum, in addition to the words of our wonderful friend

• +2 1

It is good to bring up this type of topic because we face daily members who fail to write a topic due to their lack of knowledge of the rules that must be followed to create a topic.

Thank you for your participation, my friend.  Finding new ideas for writing new topics needs a lot of hard work and research to gain sufficient knowledge and experience in writing topics.  We must also pay close attention to the quality of the content and its freedom from errors, according to the publishing laws in the forum.

Thank you for sharing this topic, my dear friend, in my opinion, beginners must understand the rules well and abide by them so that they can create useful posts to spread the benefit from their experiences on those who will enter the world of cryptocurrencies after them. And their posts.

I think crypto talk forum provide the necessary information and basic rules and policies of this forum for all the members that how to make money by sharing news and information.

So, when you get choose a topic so be conscious of crypto currency rules.

Firstly,  we should follow rules &regulations of this forum. If We break any rule of this forum while posting any topic,  then Admin have right to banned our account.  Be careful while posting any topic , your topic should be informative and useful for others member . This may increase your  number of reputation. 

It is good for all members to write topics and thus increase the likelihood of obtaining answers to the questions that we have and knowing things we have been searching for on Google and others. We do not know the validity of the posts, but publishing the topics of course needs knowledge and accuracy in order to avoid the points of warning and omission.