Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?

Are you satisfied with the new changes and the new payment system?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Hello friends, I want to know if you are satisfied with the new updates and the new payment system inside the forum

• Yes
    • No

14 hours ago, Zaradimitri said:

I don't think it is due to th increment of the price of Bitcoin that made them to not to pay members full at time but I think it is due to post deletion and invalid posts around the forum and with that we should always avoid making posts in less beneficial topics because the moderators delete any useless post thy see.

You didn't get what I'm trying to say, I'm saying that the current increment in BTC what if it cut the price of the Satoshi the admin gives to us, but seeing it dropping again I think the admin will stick to the normal payment, since they are to reward us with the Satoshi irrespective of the value of bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it was a very good change, now you have a specific number per day that you have to finish and get your payments for it, and everyone can benefit the same amount, it is a good way and a step forward to raise the level of the forum and its reputation more.

• +1 1

I think that the old system is better. This is my opinion, because Bitcoin is better than talc, a currency that has not started trading yet. I hope that the payment system will develop to the better.

Yes I'm really satisfied about this update because I was facing lots of spammer before and now I'm seeing so clear and good knowledge because now in this platform only experience members are here that's good update and i hope the new payment method is good and it will have bright future.

I really like the payment system in the forum, members now receive double payment for their posts. We get pay by posts in santosh and cryptotalk for talk token. 

Yes I'm really satisfied about this update because I was facing lots of spammer before and now I'm seeing so clear and good knowledge because now in this platform only experience members are here that's good update and i hope the new payment method is good and it will have bright future..

These new changes have many positives, including getting rid of unnecessary reviews and encouraging other members to post better, but there are also some things people can ask questions about the new currency rate: However, my confidence in the platform assures me that Everything will be fine

in my opinion I am also satisfied with the forum changes this was a very good of the forum.I have been waiting for a long time to see this sorts of changes on this forum.I think that receiving Bitcoins for messages is more and more better for participants.

I, in turn, accepted this change in terms of payment. This change only has some coercion is, uh, you have to wait a week in order to get paid. You may need it today. On the one hand, I consider this to be appropriate for why because the majority, starting June 1, will sell and this means that it will devalue the currency. 

I really appreciated with the new cryptotalk token and people will be more reactive and posts that cobtain high quality and valuable information they will be rewarded better .hopefully this payment system bring a good profit to its user .

These new changes have many positive ,and i hope the new payment method is good and it will have bright future .as good daily profits can be made by publishing dally posts ,and it will have bright futures .

Price for TALK tokens are so low that it can only be viable as a bonus to the btc payment option. It cannot be accepted as a standalone payment option with TALK token prices being so low. I think the TALK token prices were very high at the time of this pool because many members gave yea vote to the poll, very odd.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The new installment framework is better as I've heard that before it was 30posts every day except now its only 20 posts which is useful for individuals not to continue to spam the gathering all together to finish their day by day breaking point of posts check. The compensation is additionally awesome thinking about that the costs for bitcoin continues to rise

• +1 1

am a newbie I have not received any payment yet so I don't know how the new payment system looks like but I will learn if my pay begins to enter

• +1 1

One of the best payment sites and one of the best systems that have been dealt with over all the sites with which they dealt .. where all are treated equally. Old and new are paid equally according to their participation.

• +1 1

Mostly users at this time are satisfied by the new payment system of this platform but I only dislike one thing and that one is we are paid on 50 paid rates to others was disabled that is wrong because now at this time the payment of every user decreasing but now it's our responsibility to giving positive ratings to all other users if we gave more likes than we will surely receive more reputation on our posts so gave more likes to others because everyone work here for earning. 

First of all I am very thankful to you for this information because before this I have no much information about it. I don't know about this new payment and new changing for this purpose. But after read this post I know about this new information. Yes of course I'm agree with this post and the new all rules and regulations of this platform. We are worker on this platform so we have to follow all rules and regulations of this platform. All this I am fully satisfied. 

• +2 1

this is a new and good compromise of giving a token to the subject matters, however, the question is are the old members want to know 100 posts, on the other hand, the new participants in the forum

The new payment system and methods are well acceptable because it give both talk token and btc satoshi which really motivate most members of the cryptotalk currency platform and we wish there will be more changes in the payment system that will be convinience to every members of the forum we really appreciate the effort of the moderators and administrators for their endless effort in making crytotalk currency platform moving forward

• +2 1

Now there have been many changes in payment, now there is a problem in satosh payment, and the reviews are not being paid, I hope the forum will fix these problems soon. 

• +2 1

This would make more sense as to this will give people different ways to work and they would have to work harder to gain the profits that we work and as we speak this should also lessen the spams altogether in which is a very good news because this is lessen the annoyance we see everyday.

No I'm not satisfied as fourm stops paying for reputation we gives to others and we get earning if we have reputation so what we will earn if no one givess ratings so it's a bad change it effects our earnings

• +1 1

I hope our post deleting issue also solve in this campaign, because previous campaign we face this problem continuesly.I am  satisfied with the new payment system because we will get a new currency that may have a higher value than previous payments with the old payment system.

• +2 1

I admire the work of administrators, moderators, and the forum team who works days and night to give members best features. The new payment system is quite good. The gap of one week to give money does the great job. It will give forum team a lot of time to examine the posts of members. Actually, through this payment method CryptoTalk wants to make Talk token successful but unfortunately it has been ruined badly by us.