3 years in crypto, what have you gain? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

3 years in crypto, what have you gain?

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, you are right, everyone must start calculating what he produced through encrypted currencies and check whether he earned the profits or suffered losses.For me I am still new to the world of coding and I have not even started investing

• +3 1

I joined this world of crypto about a year and a half ago and I did not have any experience or information about this field, but thanks to the forum I gathered good capital and started to learn trading until I became a successful trader and became able to make good profits through long-term trading

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Gamble said:

Most of those members have the believe that the coin will continue to rise which was why they decided to hold that time. The coin is new and belong to cryptotalk, so many people have great expectations from the coin.

That is the main thing dear this is cryptotalk tokens and we believe that it will rise once again and we can get great amount in the future honestly I'm agree with all those who says talk will pump and we know BTC payment also hard to get so we can get something from talk later..

On 4/11/2021 at 9:46 AM, Mark wood said:

I don't think so it will cancel because that's our daily income from cryptotalk and hope it not be die or one thing more if it die I will forget it and when I get news about talk pump I will sell if not then it will be in my account that's it..

haha this is true that our talk token will not die because forum authorities given us enough promise to make advertise about it ..what we need to do is? just buy more talk at this cheap rate then put it in invest box..what do you think about it ?

• +2 1

For me i started few weeks ago, and I started collecting capital from the posting and the process was boring and slow. But now I am collecting a growing amount by sharing information and experiences here on this forum. And by participating in competitions run by new projects that will help me alot in the future.

I joined crypto in the mid 2018 and then had little pause in autumn of 2018. Since that time I have learned a lot about financial system and how it works. I met a lot of interesting people and and launched few projects with them. I'm glad to be a part of crypto immunity, because it lets me to earn money and make my dreams and ideas real. Hope our travel is only starting.

On 4/12/2021 at 11:27 AM, Mark wood said:

That is the main thing dear this is cryptotalk tokens and we believe that it will rise once again and we can get great amount in the future honestly I'm agree with all those who says talk will pump and we know BTC payment also hard to get so we can get something from talk later..

I also believe in that, so let us continue working so that we can get more coins to our various wallets and get good profit in the future if the coins make a god value again. At least 100 satoshi is good.

I think people must develop themselves significantly in this area in order to be able to achieve greater profits in the field and at the same time they develop cryptocurrencies and find more services that can facilitate dealing with cryptocurrencies

On 4/14/2021 at 1:31 PM, Gamble said:

I also believe in that, so let us continue working so that we can get more coins to our various wallets and get good profit in the future if the coins make a god value again. At least 100 satoshi is good.

Dear we hope it will hit 200 sat again and as much as we can we have to hold it for long term and take advantage from invest box as well the time will come and we will be so happy for what we have and the time we spend in the platform..

I've not been upto three years in crypto but from the short period I've been here there are so many things I've been able to benefit from it which helps me every single day. I've learned so much about trading commodities and crypto currencies which I can use with a good strategy and earn from it

Thank you for these tips, and I always work hard and recommend patience, because you will definitely achieve success if you continue to work. When I joined, I did not have the money, but now I have a few cryptocurrencies to start investing and trading.

On 4/14/2021 at 1:13 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

haha this is true that our talk token will not die because forum authorities given us enough promise to make advertise about it ..what we need to do is? just buy more talk at this cheap rate then put it in invest box..what do you think about it ?

I just thought to buy at the cheap rate and hold it for long time and enjoy invest box for long term so the time will come it will pump and then we can enjoy such good amount in the shape of talk I just thought it will pump as like before..

Thank you very much. This was very enthusiastic. In the digital world in which we live, work on cryptocurrencies has become the most sought-after work, especially among young people who aspire to build their own business and wealth and succeed in achieving this. The most patient people who have high ambitions and insistence on achieving that ambition

On 4/17/2021 at 7:04 PM, Mark wood said:

Dear we hope it will hit 200 sat again and as much as we can we have to hold it for long term and take advantage from invest box as well the time will come and we will be so happy for what we have and the time we spend in the platform..

Well i will be the most happiest person in th world if at all the talktoken could touch 200 satoshi again because by that i will harvest alot of money from this forum of cryptotalk and I know you also have some talk in your investbox.

Dear I have used many sites but I wasted my time for joining them because they were scammers almost and some are real but they give very less cryptocurrencies . And I joined this forum some month before and it is best and amazing site here I am starting earning. 

• +4 1

My dear friend, I am here new in the coding forum and in the currency world as well, so so far the sums I achieved within the forum are not large sums but to meet my needs at university and this is a good thing for me

Thanks for this great topic
Why these 3 years!!
I have been here for less than 1 month and I got almost everything my mind wanted in terms of understanding, awareness, and awareness about how the world is heading now, and that is because of this wonderful forum. It gave us money for our daily life, let alone all the things that have been presented to us in less than a month, What we would be like after three years of working here and gaining more knowledge
I really look forward to staying and upgrading.

In fact, I have been working in the field of digital currencies for a short time . But I am happy with what I have achieved so far I have got a good amount through my work at the forum . I also worked in trading digital currencies and got a small amount of money but it is good for me because I am still at the beginning of the road .

• +3 1

Well in the last three years that i have been involved in crypto, which is actually three years since i have started, I have learnt a lot when it comes to trading sites to earn from and scam sites. I have had quite a bit of losses on scam sites that promise to give you good interest rates and fake cloud mining and i have also lost to gambling sites that are available in almost all faucet sites. the truth is that getting into crypto you need to have these bad experiences to teach yourself and now i am much more verse in the crypto world, i understand a lot more and i stick to just a few sites like this forum where i can earn and still have time for my normal work. So i guess in the last few years the main thing i have gained is knowledge above all else. 

• +3 1

Its been only a year since I started investing in crypto, have my share of loss and gains but overall had a great experience. Was able to earn money from good investments and was able to gain experience from the losses. Both will help me do better moving forward towards the years to come.

• +3 1

This is my first year on this unique educational site. I've been able to keep up with technology, civilization and technical information that will benefit everyone. All appreciation.

As for me, I did not join this field for a long time, but I am satisfied with the things I learned from this forum and I love to work here and love cryptocurrencies and I learned a little about trading and I am very happy when I make some profits from my investments, so I will continue to learn in this field.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I am still a beginner member of this platform, but I aspire to gain knowledge and learn many things about cryptocurrencies and how to obtain them, and also to become an active and positive member by posting important topics in order to gain good.  Reputation and money at the same time, so this forum is an educational platform aimed at improvement and success Greetings to you

Two years ago I start my crypto journey in my two years crypto life I work in so many crypto platform's like faucet's captcha solving sites and website's, but honest I can't earn to much money before join this cryptotalk forum, now I gain some knowledge through this forum and I want became good trader in future, so l try to collect money through this forum for future planning..

• +2 1

I'm just starting out on this Cryptotalk career, and I'm grateful for the valuable advice you give in your post. Actually, it takes a lot of discipline and organization to work on this platform, I am learning every day and there are always new and interesting things that I am understanding and managing better, I hope to be a professional in the world of trade and investment.

• +2 1