Location of 'Tutorials' section should be moved to the top - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Location of 'Tutorials' section should be moved to the top

Yes my friend, your suggestion is so good and I am also agree with your content. Tutorial section should be move up to the list of sections so that every new member who join the Cryptotalk direct move to the Tutorial section instead of posting questions with new topic in For Beginners section.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, really agree with that. Through tutorials are better way we can learn, and we can learn step by step which which will help us to learn better. 

You are right location of tutorials section should be move close to the Beginners sections they are more related than to be followed by Crypto world section Beginners learn theory and likely to follow step by step instructions illustration on how to make certain earnings

You are right location of tutorials section should be move close to the Beginners sections they are more related than to be followed by Crypto world section Beginners learn theory and likely to follow step by step instructions illustration on how to make certain earnings

Tutorial is very useful on this forum, but I do not think it needs to be moved up, members should be able to go easy on this forum. I was able to easily locate all sections because I first looked all sections before posting my first post. So, instead, let us encourage newbies to first looked at all sections before posting instead. 

It is a decent proposal yet first and foremost some since quite a while ago, confounded posts in that segment ought to be changed for amateurs to see rapidly, I am taking an interest in the instructive projects area despite the fact that it is at the base and hence who is searching for learning will go down to this part

I really agree on this one as its on the bottom the people especially new ones they never check whats underneath thats why this tutorial section must be positioned near the about forum or for beginners sections so it can be noticed and will be used more.

Hey you point out a very good idea. Beginners faces a lots of problem and they ask for help by exploring forum to forum. But if admin or moderator add tutorial section it will help people's to reach answers easily. You suggest a very good idea.          

Educational could be very useful on this forum, but I do now not assume it wishes to be moved up, contributors should be capable of go clean on this forum. I used to be able to without problems find all sections because I first looked all sections earlier than posting my first submit. So, rather, allow us to encourage novices to first checked out all sections before posting as an alternative.

@Jami273 Obviously, it's a great idea since the crypto world section is the core section on this forum due to its purpose of providing free crypto knowledge worldwide but I still recommend the sections should be located as it is right now because the forum members still need to read and understand the forum rules and regulations that could guide them on how to interact with other members without violating with the forum rules and regulations

download (9).png

This is true, my friend, there are many wonderful sections in the CryptoTalk forum that are at the bottom of the order, even though they have many important and very useful topics, and this is a requirement that I agree with you, as the first three sections are more important than the rest of the sections due to the members' lack of access to the rest

Therefore, we advise everyone to enter these sections and read the topics available in them

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for your suggestion, I completely agree with you, I hope that there will be a section dedicated to each topic and that the forum is divided according to the level of members and their experience 

I totally agree with you mate. The main reason I see with newbies is that they wont be aware of the rules and regulations and hence they would eventually get banned. It is really sad to see such a thing. Also people looking for tutorials on certain things must not get confused on finding it. So it will be better if the tutorial section was moved to the top section.

• Useful or interesting 1

I discovered there is such a subsection called "tutorial" with this post. Good one, although I don't need tutorials very much, I am sure the detailed explanations provided in this section are pretty functional for the beginners.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice idea, I also agree with you. Tutorials are very important for helping us learn something. I also learned through tutorials how to exchange! If the tutorial section is at the end, it would be a good thing as many individuals will engage in it.

Good morning dear friend, the truth is that the tutorial section is essential when it comes to learning the basics regarding the financial markets, after that if you know the basics well you should get moving and look for someone who has the results you want. With regards to investments, my biggest advice is to get into a trading academy which can take you to the next level.

• +3 1

When you are looking for something you will surely find it and since you are and other members are interested in having tutorial I think that you will have no trouble in finding it at all. This is an advantage of this forum and we should give it the credit because it is educating all the fresh members and and helping them into their baby steps till they become professional in crypto currency world.

I don't think this will be necessary. If it's placed below the crypto world section is still good. One thing to Know is that all information here is very important and if you are interested in tutorials then you can always scroll a little and you'll be able to enter the tutorial section and read all the content you want

I noticed a decrease in the activity of that section, although it contains many attractive and useful topics, and it also contains many free courses, which help us in various technical fields. We must pay more attention to this section and increase its activity and vitality.

That is a great suggestion mate.i really think the tutorials are so helpful in finding us the best opportunities to train ourselves more about trading and cryptocurrency. I think it really deserves to be in top and would help get more attention as beginners require this for best performance in the forum.

• +2 1

The presence of all these sections in the forum for the benefit of all members, not all members here want to learn only, but to publish and benefit others, and this is why we see the Crypto World section is very active because it contains everything related to crypto and not only for beginners.

• +2 1

On 6/17/2020 at 4:00 AM, Jami273 said:

We all know this forum is famous for learning about crypto.And everyone may be agree with me that tutorials are the best way to learn.We also have a section named 'Tutorials' and i think it is one of the best section of this forum.It is full of lots of very useful and much important topics for every kind of people.But it's really bad that  members are not active in this section.It has only about 4600 posts.The reason for this may be this section is located at the bottom of this forum and that's why all members are not giving enough attention to it.

So my suggestion is,'Tutorials' section should be moved from it's current location and should be placed below 'For beginners' section.As a result,this section will gain much priority and all members will involve them to create more Tutorials about new new things about crypto and we will get to know more and more.

What is your opinion about this?

Dude I don't know about the tutorial section I don't even find it out if it is present then yes it should be on the top of the forum so that people can easily go and see posts from this section too. 

• +3 1

While you may see the tutorial section important others sees other sections as important, so I think we should let admins decides which sections should start first and assume they know better.

Thank you very much for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I agree with you, there are sections that are considered abandoned compared to other sections.We must activate the work in all departments in order to make the most of the forum

• +4 1

I support the motion behind this topic if tutorials section is moved to the top of the platform the new members will easily see it and then go through it so that they can be properly guided on how to work in the platform.

• +2 1