Location of 'Tutorials' section should be moved to the top - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Location of 'Tutorials' section should be moved to the top

We all know this forum is famous for learning about crypto.And everyone may be agree with me that tutorials are the best way to learn.We also have a section named 'Tutorials' and i think it is one of the best section of this forum.It is full of lots of very useful and much important topics for every kind of people.But it's really bad that  members are not active in this section.It has only about 4600 posts.The reason for this may be this section is located at the bottom of this forum and that's why all members are not giving enough attention to it.

So my suggestion is,'Tutorials' section should be moved from it's current location and should be placed below 'For beginners' section.As a result,this section will gain much priority and all members will involve them to create more Tutorials about new new things about crypto and we will get to know more and more.

What is your opinion about this?

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

It's true that the Tutorial is very important in this forum and besy=t session in this forum ,it's a good suggestion to put it in the top I agree with that at all,I hop they can take action about it  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

And I am agree with you on this suggestion 

Learning section must be af the top of the forum 

This will make finding it more easier my friend

Some users didn't attention on it yet my friend 

Edited by issa123h

@Jami273 This idea would make the sense here ! Topic creators in Tutorial section have to spend more time to create some topics but unfortunately most of users do not care about the contents ! They just come up and go by leaving too generic comments like "Interesting post", "Thanks for sharing" etc . In reality, this sort of activities are not allowed in Tutorial section that's why , I think there are less visitors and topic creators. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Thank you my friend for your interest in this really important section, in fact it may be this reason but I think there is another reason perhaps, most of the members here love the section of the Crypto world and they are very active there, and the rest of the sections have little interaction, I wrote more than one topic in the tutorials section but The reaction was very little.

I think your suggestion is just fine and it will be helpful to beginners to get access and learn more from tutorial section if it's located on top of all the sections.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Jami273 This idea would make the sense here ! Topic creators in Tutorial section have to spend more time to create some topics but unfortunately most of users do not care about the contents ! They just come up and go by leaving too generic comments like "Interesting post", "Thanks for sharing" etc . In reality, this sort of activities are not allowed in Tutorial section that's why , I think there are less visitors and topic creators. 

@Whited35That's absolutely true mate.Creating a tutorial is really a hard work and it even may take upto one hour to be created.But it's a mattar of great sorrow that,most of the people don't like this kind of topics.Even i wonder how many member visit 'Tutorials' section in a day!So,if it get located in a topper place,we can hope it will work better for all the members.

Edited by Jami273
  • +2 1

Yes you are right that tutorials section is very helpful for everyone so that we can get to know many new things and information regarding crypto and everyone should also make some contribution in that section

• +1 2

15 minutes ago, Jami273 said:

@Whited35That's absolutely true mate.Creating a tutorial is always a hard work.Even it may take one hour to make just one topic.But it's a mattar of sorrow that,the topic creator don't get enough reputation or replies in return of their hard work.That's why,many topic creators are loosing interest to create topics based on tutorial.

@Jami273 I have been still working on some topics to place in tutorial section which still needs my more efforts and concentrations because posts in that sections should not be useless with lack of information. It is good that you have understood this fact. 

• +1 1

It is a good suggestion but in the beginning some long, complicated posts in that section should be modified for beginners to understand quickly, I am participating in the educational programs section although it is at the bottom and therefore who is looking for learning will go down to this section

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Jami273 said:

We all know this forum is famous for learning about crypto.And everyone may be agree with me that tutorials are the best way to learn.We also have a section named 'Tutorials' and i think it is one of the best section of this forum.It is full of lots of very useful and much important topics for every kind of people.But it's really bad that  members are not active in this section.It has only about 4600 posts.The reason for this may be this section is located at the bottom of this forum and that's why all members are not giving enough attention to it.

So my suggestion is,'Tutorials' section should be moved from it's current location and should be placed below 'For beginners' section.As a result,this section will gain much priority and all members will involve them to create more Tutorials about new new things about crypto and we will get to know more and more.

What is your opinion about this?

This is a good suggestion the tutorial section should be moved to beginners section since tutorial is same as teaching beginners what they need to know about crypto currency .

I don't think there is such a need to move "Tutorials" to another section.

Tutorials are really helpful and there are many posts there that contain explanation for many crypto related software, apps, wallets, etc. The posts there might contain technical information not just for beginners in crypto. New people might actually get confused reading all this information.

• +2 1

I agree with you on this, but I do not think the reason for this is that the section is at the bottom of the forum and the real reason behind this is that members of this forum have become less active to create new posts in all sections and not in this section only so we must encourage them To create new posts in all sections, not only in this section

Nice idea, i also agree with you. Tutorials are very important for helping us learn something. I also learned how to trade through tutorials! It will be a good thing if tutorial section would be at the top because many people will participate on it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I agree with the opinion, and I see that supervisors should place this section at the top where we will be able to see it quickly and in a simple way. This will help people to see this section and then enter it to create educational posts that are beneficial for everyone, especially for beginners.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You may be right but I think if the admins left this section where this is why they have a reason to leave it where it is personally I think it's better to leave it where it is because of the spam issue

I fully agree with this as i did not had seen such section until some time ago looking for new topics to post and discuss and try to help other people.

Also it could be highlighted or something considering it's an important section to talk about.

Alot of newbies asking for some duplicate questions that have already been answered on tutorial section thus emphasing such necessity of visibility.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This section is very useful for all members of the forum, and you are right with what you say. This section should be placed next to the main sections that are at the top because in this way everyone will be able to access this section with ease and comfort and I hope that this will be done quickly.

• +1 2

This may be a good idea to attract the members to open the tutorials section! but in my opinion , who is interested in tutorials, he will  search for them even if the tutorials section is in the last of the forum's page.. also we don't have too much sections so at least , we can read all of their titles..

• +1 3

18 hours ago, Brand1 said:

This section is very useful for all members of the forum, and you are right with what you say. This section should be placed next to the main sections that are at the top because in this way everyone will be able to access this section with ease and comfort and I hope that this will be done quickly.

@Brand1Well said, mate ! My multiple posts in this section are not deleted by moderators which means, good quality posts are appreciated there. Seriously, I encourage more guys to view this section as our friend @Jami273 has raised rarely discussed but most important issue. 

• +1 2

I think that there could be a link to tutorials under the beginner section as it might be helpful for beginners to explore but i don't see a need for it to be an official subsection for the reasons @BTC Future already mentioned. Not everyone looking for a specific tutorial is a beginner because cryptocurrencies are such a large field.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes bro i also agree, as the target audience of this forum are mainly new beginers so that it would be great if Tutorial is added to top and it would also cause good attention in tutorial section as the post in this section needs to be precise and takes more than usual time for preparation.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Important note, and some topics should be added at the top in the educational section that includes answers to most of the questions of interest to members, especially beginners from them. Thank you for your topic that was mentioned regarding the educational section.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Having a good quality post is a good thing because if you post a good topic, you can gain more positive ratings and your post will be counted but having a bad quality post can get our income lower and the worst thing is it can make our account banned forever.

It is an online community, our every posts are read by audience so we should be focused to give authentic information to the audience on this forum. Get it clear, useless posts are still getting deleted here. 

• +1 4