95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

I don't agree but rather most of the lost come as a result of high depressed profit. So sometimes, something which is not even possible then we imagine that it will be possible then we venture and loss. Any when you are looking for super normal profit too if can lead you loss..

well kind of, i think fear can be the biggest price changer in the market, even bots have fear, that was a joke by the way, but it think that humans have a great challenge and that is to learn emotions management, learn to distinguish the good and the bad, the causes, the effects, the enhancers and of course the path to change mind and emotional states. If you can achieve this then congratulations, you are light years ahead of everyone, maybe it doesnt seem that way because money talks but if you apply the logic, then all your operations will be more successful and in the long run you will be more profitable, no matter your starting position.

Your words are very useful for my friend, you really help me a lot, it is true what you say, in life we win and lose, but we are not mentalized in that way and simply when we lose we get depressed, we get sad and we stop trying to do the things in which we fail and thus fail even more, I loved this phrase very much Take a step now, be brave! Without a doubt, we must take that step without any fear to achieve our dreams and goals.

3 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

you are giving good points to the success in this crypto world, yes we should be fear but we should be take risk if we want to be success, good topic @Calvinpriva.

Yes friend @benalmoh88 sometimes we have to take risks even if we have FOMO, because profit doesn't come easily because we have to fight for it no matter what! A lot of people who are over fear, they only think about profit and that is why they fear to take risks because they don't want to lose. But there is always losing and winning, if we agree that we will be confidential enough to beat fear and take risk!

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is very long post but very informative post, most of the people loss because of fear to invest or trade. I also got loss not to trade or buy coin , so my advice not to fear to trade or buy coin at crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

excellent, you are very right, every investment has a risk, the greater the risk, in this case, the greater your fear of investing, the greater your benefits could be, that you could earn, fear is what stops us, it is a bad thing since we can lose many very good opportunities that usually happen from time to time we must lose fear and if we continue like this it will always make a hindrance that can cause many problems in the future it can always give us a lot of insecurity and that is very bad

Every investment has a risk but the greater the risk, the greater the benefits could be

You and most of these reasons are the fear of trying new projects and the fear of losing money so we must stay away from all our feelings We must rely on our mind only and make our focus dependent on success only.

I don't quite agree with you! If you have a lot of funds, then you can trade on, for example, BTC where there is such strong volatility, but earning X5 or even X2 there is very difficult, only for a long time. But if you want to have X5 or more, then yes, you should invest in risky assets. And investing in risky assets is a risk, but as they say - who does not take risks, he does not drink champagne!

• +1 1

Fear is a natural thing, such as fear from the first buying and selling process, and fear from the first uncle to send coins and others, but the matter becomes other than that if you keep controlling us, this market is not designed for people who do not have the courage,
So I advise members who suffer from the control of their emotions to rely on storage or long-term investment that extends for a year or three and this avoids the loss in the market
And they go out when they reach their goal of investing.

• Useful or interesting 1

sure, 90% of the losses come from the fear of losing money. Then it always depends on both your budget and the time you have decided to invest.

If you go long you shouldn't be afraid, if you are short maybe you have more.

How I was touched by this post,so much sincerity. Then you can ask why your path was so difficult. Create a theme and tell us about it if you want to! I'm very interested to know. And Yes, everything is correctly said about life here.

If every person learns the techniques of investing in digital currency in the right way, fear will no longer make sense and by overcoming his fears, he can work well in the field of investment and make wise decisions.

If you do not learn about technical analysis such as charts, history and others, then you will feel afraid, because you are trading not based on analysis but based on your emotional, then you will lose when you trade, besides analysis you also have to learn about fundamental techniques, so before buying BTC, you have analyzed it, so you will get profit, not loss, so that fear will disappear if you are a smart trader

Fear is very dangerous and definetly most failures they are repatriated from fear. 

Fear is very dangerous and definetly most failures they are repatriated from fear. 

• +4 1

Риск менеджмент это всегда заветная структура которая должна быть присущна каждому уважающему себя трейдеру , страх потерять свой капитал играет злую шутку закрывая возможность к приумножению капитала это да , но и без рисков особо ты не заработаешь надо пробовать .

• +2 1

Good article and I agree with that. Many people are afraid of losing their capital at the start, but not everyone understands that you need to gain experience first, read books, listen to smart people about this coin. And the most important thing is to start trading with a small amount, when you get your hand, then you can already bet the main bank. Uncertainty strikes wrong actions, here I agree with you

I agree with you, my friend, that we should never give up to be good at work and work hard in order to reach our dreams. This matter makes us completely confident in ourselves. When we work hard we will be able to achieve the goal we want.  We must not give up despite falling into many problems in cryptocurrencies. Every problem that occurs with you will be a step that pushes you forward further. Do not forget that the stock is going backwards in order to push strongly forward.  Fear of trying a new thing will make us failures and powerless, and we must never give up.

The right idea is to make sure that you are able to balance the work you put in, the profit and the losses, that what works for you is to make sure that we are able to really live  we are supposed to  make sure what we practice work keep on working as hard and put together everything from the right perspective.

Very good commentary in general, but if we do not focus on the area of internet and cryptomonedas, there are other variables such as currency instability, market variability and the large number of people and companies that are looking to scam you, so when investing in this medium makes a good study and invest what you are willing to lose.

Your contribution to the community is excellent. Many times getting out of our comfort zone becomes an impediment to getting involved in potential investment opportunities. On this point, I can say that constant learning and training, making a proper risk assessment and partnering with people who have overcome that fear that prevents you from starting, are the key to begin to overcome that fear of undertaking. Another important point is to trust yourself, your abilities and talents.

Fear is the only thing that separates in life from achieving dreams, it is only necessary to throw it away and it will appear that everything is really achievable. To meet ones's fear, to overcome it, and not to give in to it, at first is unusual and scareful. Each time one do not step back one' fear, one wins a little victory, and in time it will become a habit. It is useful to write down one's victories over fear every day. Trying overcome fear of cryptocurrency can become a turning point in life.

Edited by lllife

On 6/16/2020 at 10:14 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

Fear is the human nature, it cannot be completely avoided. There isn't something like a completely fearless person, there would be a weakness. But as much as I believe that, it shouldn't be allowed to take over emotions totally and it can be realistically compressed with good amount of self confidence. 

As long as decisions are right and findings/research about a project is done completely, a little amount of self confidence is needed to help project the plan.  A great plan is useless if emotion is overwhelmed by fear.

Good topic mate.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I completely agree with you, the main cause of losing money in this investment world is fear and some other emotions in general.
that is why it is very important to reinforce the psychological aspect
working coldly and realizing that there can be big losses if you are not calm enough.
I usually eat well before performing operations, I drink water and listen to a little music, I try to make sure my place is tidy, and once doing all this, I try to be at peace, to be able to operate without any restriction or distraction!

• +2 1

A large percentage of the loss comes from fear because fear controls you and prevents you from thinking correctly and making decisions. Misfortunes in a timely manner and the loss is high.