95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information, you are right , If you want to be a successful trader and a profitable investor, you must overcome the fear stage and start taking some risks until you make a reasonable profit, good luck.

I can't really describe how I feel about your topic. it really affected me .I Agree, of course, with everything you said .I want to say that courage is essential to success .Fear kills opportunities and doesn't make us use them the right way.

• +3 1

It is natural friend to be afraid we all go through that on the one hand it is good to have it because it will let us know if the decision we will make will be good or bad and thus it will allow us to investigate and be more sure of what we want to do, go ahead and do not stop.

Edited by Carmelo Lames
  • +2 1

Hello my dear friend.  Yes, I agree with you on this.  It is really a good post.  Fear certainly causes loss among a large number of traders.  They lose because of their fear of losing.  Fear is the biggest enemy in life, we have to break the fear barrier to make profits.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right 95% of loss is coming from the fear I want to tell you that when you put your money in the cryptocurrency then you should do get father goat I'm that will help you to better more money

Yes definitely we should steps and risks so that we can make progress because every time success comes after taking some crucial steps which initially seems to be very difficult to take but they prove good for us.

Fear may prevent us from doing many things that may make us develop, and we may make fear an excuse to justify our failure.
We always have to face fear with logical and proper thinking that guided us towards the right path, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies

Don't fear at all because it could ended up to many failures in cryptocurrency world but Fear is not a bad things for every situation. sometimes you should fear to invest in a new project. Most people loss a lot of money in investing on new projects.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You are really right when you are a coward. You will not make even a small handful of money to increase your profit and your money. You have to take a risk, or we can call it an adventure. You have to venture into identifying serious things and do them. You must have confidence that you are able to succeed in any step. My friend does not give up if you fail Once, twice and ten times, you are trying something new and trying to make money from it every time you fail, get up and follow again good luck

My friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I just want to earn money from crypto currency if I trade in crypto currency it's a chance to have profit or lose.

• +1 1

Your topics are too much interesting and I want to tell you that 100% close comes from fear because in fear or panic situation the member do not know that what he have to do and in this panic situation he done the wrong things which are not in his mind and he get Alice and lose his money so do not be panic in a situation when you are investing or trading inner coin.

True, but at the outset, everyone is afraid. It is important to participate fully and to remain committed. Not only is anxiety a factor, but there are a number of other factors that can lead to failure in any endeavor.

We must be courageous and self-confident when investing and trading and be able to withstand loss and risk and that what suits you is to make sure we can truly live We are supposed to make sure that what we practice is constantly working hard and bringing everything together in the right perspective.  On our minds only and we make our focus dependent on success only.  The most important thing is to rely on ourselves and not give up

Yes, it is true talk. We must experiment with everything, and we must not stop at some level of experience and knowledge to gain money and a lot of information in this great forum. Thank you for these important advice. We must be patient and not give in to loss.

This Server has been overloaded due to heavy usage by users. Use other server(Access it from 3 dots in upper right corner) or website.

Hey mates we must have the courage and self-confidence when making investment and trading and be able to bear the loss and risk factors because if we do not do this we will not achieve any profits margin and we will remain afraid of losing money and we will not dare to invest and trade so be confident always.

Hey friend 

The experts in here should courage the new members 

And tell us what is the best things to do 

We have fears of course 

This is new thing we do here 

That is a very informative essay you have written. The right idea is to be sure that you are able to offset the effort you put forth, the profit and loses, and that what works for you is to make sure that we are able to really survive.

That's right, friend, you are absolutely right, fear paralyzes many people, so I want to thank you for sharing all these tips with us, I will take them into account when working with my coins.

While investing in anhthing. You fear to some thing below

Fear to invest

Fear to loss

Fear to new things

Fear to have believe

Be brave and take risks

Thank you so much for such a motivative post. I thank u alot because I needed such motivation badly. Yes fear is the only thing that stops us to achieve our goal. It is a thing which comes between you and your dreams. We should be confident enough to take risks and here in trading all thing is about taking risks. Some times you succeed and sometimes you fail but when we are determined to our work we achieve our goal

How much I wrote is so beautiful and stimulating, I am one of the people that I fear when doing any step in investing or any business I fear losing a lot because I don't have a lot of money but your post this is very motivating made me feel that you have to be brave and work as hard as possible and we will only not deserve and We will be rewarded for all our fees .

Edited by lanaahmad

You did great job mate.i strongly agree with you 95% loss come from the fear .due to fear sometime we deprived from the good opportunity.we should overcome on our fear for become successful.

the fear is an integral part of the business if there is no risk of losing the people will never work hard in order to gain the profits that is why the fear is necessary

The  fear it the most obident In people like they are not currently deside right decision sometimes.this reasons the many other loss 95% come fear..I think they are have very good experience..