Was crypto helpful - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Was crypto helpful

Bitcoin is a very good earning site... We earn this site easily... It is payment gives  very goodly.. So it is very helpful to all sector people who work this site... I am student  i work this site as if i acquire knowledge and earn money .... It is very helpful for me... 

With crypto if you live in a foreign country it is the best way to send or receive money instantly without any care and any bank needed to be notified. Money just moves instantly. I remember years ago my family send money to relatives that moved in a foreign country and took the bank two weeks to reach. It was something that made me think that these systems should be faster.

• +3 1

Even in lockdown in order to buy cryptocurrency you need to put money from your pocket which means there is an investment  which is not possible  if you are jobless.

• +2 1

No doubt crypto has been helpful sir the lockdown not only crypto but all kinds of making money online has showcase itself to the people that making money online is possible and many people witness it .it has been recorded according to a source which I could not recalled stated that over a millions of dollars has been transacted via the Internet during the lockdown you can see the power of internet.

It more than helpful, you work and get paid what did someone need? I just pray that cryptotalk will stay long and continue to be working.

• +3 1

sure, it's far an aid in real lifestyles. for instance, transferring money among international locations from one account to some other is complicated and calls for massive time and costs, unlike crypto currencies which might be rapid, easy and safe, i made such transfers from my country to another united states of america, and that i cut a number of extra cash.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, Dude. For those who are earning, crypto was very helpful. We need this type of second job especially in this trying times. Many of the people are fired from work and we are lucky that we have another solution from our financial problems.

• +2 1

As time goes by crypto starting to become popular day by day. For me crypto is our future because it really help us to live in easier way. Crypto is my only source of income now because of this pandemic, that is one of the reasons why I think crypto is our future.

• +2 1

Of course,it is helpful because by this forum we can know about cryptocurrency and also we caj earn some money from it. Also here you can also practice your written skill in English. 

• +3 1

I think Crypto is helpful in just online business. Because crypto is not a paper currency it is a digital currency. That's why it is applicable only in online business. It is not helpful for those individuals who don't have online business. 

It had been helping a lot of people, crypto was very helpful to those that the lockdown didn't favour, like the American they got there benefit from the government, but some countries haven't received that, so those that got involved in crypto are the one that get some ease for themselves.

• +5 1

Crypto is helpful because it help many during the lock down especially those working under the private organization. Without crypto, some of them will be helpless so crypto helped alot of people in satisfying there needs

• +1 1
  • +2 1

entirely helpful, as far-off I'm apprehensive Crypto currencies system is my focal stool pigeon of generating income, its my basic session profession at the present in view of the quantity of profits that is impending out from Crypto planet it's incomparable to could you repeat that? I'm earning actively.it use to help you in term of increase you vocabulary and be correcting yuo spelling error .further more it also help us to no how to interact with people from difference country.

• +2 1

On 6/15/2020 at 10:24 PM, Whited35 said:

@George10Lockdown is becoming an opportunity for me in order to perform active cryptocurrency tradings to get benefits. Every problem has solution. If lockdown was not here, I would be in my day office to receive my regular salary  😜 So cryptocurrency is helping us to uplift our economical state.

So true, covid-19 has gave us a lot of free time to explore new things. I agree to you if there was no pandemic situation then I would be attending my regular classes. While engaging in this work , crypto has helped me in gaining lots of information , the importance of crypto world. I am excited to earn money from here, so that I could be independent. 

• +1 1

Encryption becomes more important day by day in our lives, as it constitutes economic solutions when the paths to that are cut off, such as economic sanctions on a country or preventing the transfer in one of the regions of the world if I think that the future will be for encryption

Yes @Mwangi thats very true its a very very help currency because I have been able to build up the best of everything so we need to work with that angle so we need to follow direction and everything there is a lot of work to be followed and well organized well there is a lot of work to be well build up well for there is  lot of integration that makes it better for you to transfer funds and we need also to take it to funding your account well that is very important very very important

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes, you are right that CryptoTalk was the perfect forum to spend time during the lockdown that happened for several months, as you could have earned and learned more about cryptocurrencies and started trading as well, and because of the great free time that was in the closing, working and learning in Crypto Talk was the best thing I could do.  with it.  Working at Crypto Talk is always the best.

Crypto has really been very helpful ,now I send instantly the money that I want to anybody in an instant and the truth is we need to follow the structures pretty well so there is a lot of things to do right now and the work to do right now is to really develop the good issues of the market and that is how are able to follow such amazing places that we have today

i must say crypto has honestly been beneficial to the society each in desirable and bad times it has stored many human beings from such a lot of unpleasant conditions, it has changed many lives and made many people financially strong.

Yes off course dear, this is absolutely helpful, you will learn and earn at the same time, it will not only give you a good money but also improve your knowledge with other people contents, you can also share your content to help the youth 

Cryptocurrencies  are the future.

It help a lot of people during this lockdown for online payments during these ristrictions.

I'm keen to use this service by earning from this site in future because online earning is a big source of income which is earned by doing work by just having basic knowledge of tradind etc. 

The usage of Cryptocurrencies surely has boosted, as the lockdown made people to get involved in certain activities which they rarely had time for, as Cryptocurrencies saved many different transactions from happening, as the Cryptocurrencies also grew in popularity

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes crypto to relations who recognize to opus at it

Is accordingly charity performance but you just obtain to be carfuly from 

Scammers who intend to take you my friend

I think that dealing with cryptocurrencies will control the money transfer transactions because it is easier, faster and less expensive. It is also far from government and banks interference and fee-based control.

• +2 1
  • +3 1