The best currency for invesment now - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamed413

The best currency for invesment now

Usually people change their mind after a while and sell their investments in altcoins at a loss. Decentraland is a long standing project but it still hasn't succeeded. The reason is that people were expecting better than a 2005 looking 3d world. Minecraft is still played though so maybe I am wrong.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Right now I think that first of all we should be watching for Bitcoin and have this in mind. When the way is clear we will know if altcoins can be valued higher. I have everything in BTC right now and I don't expect any big dip but perhaps $22k might be the new resistance.

Although I have also seen more violent reaction when resistance is hit than in the past months.

• +1 1

I don't think that Matic was so good this far. The chart is a neverending drop in matic/btc terms. It had two big pump and dumps and then dropping down to 100 satoshi now. In June the price was around 200 satoshi, so perhaps in USD terms this hasn't dropped but it was less of an opportunity than holding Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 10/8/2020 at 6:09 AM, Emiperez1209 said:

A safe investment would be in btc, taking into account that it would be in the long term, to invest in the short term, there are several but you must invest at the right time, the one that usually has a short time its highest peak.

You are right, bitcoin is the safest coin for investing and also holding it for longer time, we will not get scared if the price get down, because we know that bitcoin have a good history that the price will rice again.

This is my first time I'm hearing about matic coin. I carried out some research about the coin to know much about it but the market value and its percentage is low. Its ranking is also low. So I think it's not a good good coin to invest in.

you need to see the past movements of a currency if you want to invest in any currency so in terms of that bitcoin and etherium and also the other such coins are best to make investments in them.

As of 2020, make sure you invest in the top coins, but spread your investment in multiple coins and make sure bitcoin is one of them.

For short term ,I think this coin could touch 0.022$ easily. And now it is Trading at 0.019$ and last November 24 it has touched 0.22$ and we can expect same after short recovery.As btc seems crossing 20k at any time this would significantly impact the alts price and project like Matic which has good potential would go up definitely. Overall the price is at higher than usual so it's risk for Investment if we look into the risk factors too.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Native coin is newer coin to me. I don't like to choose newer coin to invest in them because there're the risks  of loosening the money when coin turns into valueless. 

There are many cryptocurrencies for investments now, such as bitcoin, I always prefer to invest in reliable and well-priced currencies, I invested some coins in yobit and make a good profit.
I hope this coin will be of great value in the future, but personally I still do not plan to invest in this coin.

I think this coin is not popular because it's for the first time I heard.In that situation they would be valuable in the future and I think it would go to the moon.It depends on the currency rate at that time and in any way it will be devalue. Selecting the currency for investment should you choose that currency that there is a possibility of growth so that you can earn from it.

Investment is very risky.  So you should choose well known currency that has extra reliability and good market value. Otherwise you can be fall in loss. You can choose bitcoin, litecoin or ethereum.  They are very trusted and they has good market value.  

Brother in my opinion i think that now it is important to invest in Bitcoin  minex, tron and twt because all these cryptocurrencies can give a good profit.by the time of course .

I think matic is the best currency for investing right now.  This currency group is very intelligent.  tqo days ago, they made a deal with Chain Flow Post as a validator.
 Decenterland thanks them for the Ration Multi Games.  I think this is a great opportunity for everyone.

Sorry to say but I have not heard about the currency that u mentioned . Looks out for the further information as it lacks here. I would like to suggest u to invest in highly demanded Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and many more as they are reliable and trustworthy

• +1 1

I will suggest you to btc for investment. This price increasing everyday. As far as i know btc price will be more increase in 2021. It will reach more than 20k in next year. So you will get lot of profit for invest this coin.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:51 AM, aaayyy6 said:

I think this is a twt token after burning a huge number of coins the price started to go up rapidly and can make X10

X10 is the worse coins as the price is decreased after the few days and they investors jut take a loss in it. Not only X10 but also other coins like DLRS, and more which seems to be fake.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The best option for investment is always bitcoin, you just need to catch the right time, it does not make sense to think that the future money, bitcoin, will hurt you and it will be much more profitable and used in the future.

• +2 1

I will monitor this currency for a period of time before buying it. If I see that it is a real and good currency, I will try it and buy a few of it. Before we reject a currency we do not know, we must do research about it, monitor the graphs, and know the percentage of demand and sale for it.

Only predictions can be made while talking about investing money. Metic may be the best currency to invest but not sure we can say. There is a lot of curries where you can invest like BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, BNB, etc. Right investment needs experienced knowledge of the market and correct predictions.

On 11/29/2020 at 4:45 AM, Anshamaraam said:

These days we have a lot of crypto at the top of coinmarketcap to invest ,but the best one i choose is XRP and that is just due to the fluctuation of the price . It is now again pumping ehile other crypto are dumbing.

Thanks

I agree with you somewhat, at the moment, Ripple may be the currency of the season in the coming days, given that there is a strong movement and fluctuations in the price that made many people turn attention to Ripple, XRP rose about three times and now maybe preparing for a new leap according to an analysis I read today could shoot towards 0.8 $. I have purchased a good amount of XRP at a good price and hope there is a great profit opportunity on the next price jump.

Я считаю, что сейчас лучшая монета для инвестиций - Ethereum. Потому что скоро будет выпущено обновление Ethereum 2, которое повысит цену биткойнов. Также стоит отметить, что сейчас многие компании начали создавать собственные токены, которые будут созданы на лучшем блокчейне - блокчейне Ethereum.

• -1 1

I don't know such about this currency but for me the best currency! for invest is xrp or ripple. This currency will be a best currency after bitcoin that everyone saying about it. Not only that i heard a rumour, amazon will add payment of xrp. So i would like to invest in! xrp. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg