Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

It's true, you have to constantly learn even if you don't want to, it's like a way to survive because life always has surprises and the only way to overcome them is with knowledge

When you learn something, you have to practice it, don't just theory, because if you don't practice it you will forget it, just like learning cryptocurrencies, what you read about crypto you have to practice, for example how to see chart movement, whether to up or down, you have to analyze it precisely. it takes a long time, to make you really understand. because the best trader must learning by doing

we know that learning is part of life which we cannot be extract from our life . in every field of our life we learn many things which help us to build our future .

On 6/12/2020 at 2:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

It is true in this forum we are constantly learning. But another thing that we never stop doing throughout our lives is to make mistakes, we will always make mistakes, this forum will help us to make the least possible

Life will always be a constant learning where even in the not-so-good moments we can learn a lot, we can't stop learning, let alone on a topic like the one we're sharing like cryptocurrencies and their derivatives, there will always be changes to adapt to.

All living beings and especially us human beings are in continuous learning from the moment we are born until we die, this process is called neuronal evolution; by nature we are catalysts of knowledge.
Let's start from this world of cryptography where knowledge must be daily, because we are facing new lands, especially based on emerging technologies, from the innovative to the intangible.

Your absolutely right because really to be able to keep up in this type of work with crypto you have to keep constantly learning.

• +3 1

Knowledge is everything in life, we must never stop looking for it, nor lose interest in it, every day we take new life teachings with us in all the years of it, so we must daily fight against apathy and discouragement to continue each day on the path of knowledge.

In life one never stops learning. Anyone who says that he already knows everything he can learn from a subject is basically wrong. Every day something new is learned or new ways of doing things are found.

Good evening family, on the topic posted ... what to say. without words .... is the purest reality. From the moment one is born, one begins to learn every second of life as it happens and this happens until we die, in the world of crypto it is no different, from the first day we enter we already begin to learn. We must always have our brain ready to capture knowledge, and only then can we grow. But never to think that we already know everything is a big mistake. So as my friend says, we will never stop learning, crypto every day has something to show us.

How can you stop learning while you are still alive then you becomes poor because learning will sharp you mind in such away that you acquired knowledge mind you knowledge is power is through learning that will lead to knowledge.

This is very true, I spend a bit with this forum, I had entered the world of cryptocurrency a while ago, but by entering this forum and exchanging information I have learned a lot of things, which has been very useful for me, use some platforms.

Absolute truth. If a person stops learning and learning something new, then he mentally degrades. He is deprived of the opportunity to receive pleasure from teaching others, and also limits his horizons and is deprived of topics for communication with friends.

you never stop learning, in this now what is earning bitcoin that is why we are in this blog, best wishes for each of you

It's also never too late to start learning something that you didn't learn before. We never should stop learning new things and discover the unknown. 

That is true because life is constant learning, that is to say that one never stops learning something new, whether professionally or personally, that is why one always has to have goals and be open to the new because everything is what that is learned whenever it is positive is of value.

I always try to learn new things. I try to learn new things and in new fields of knowledge. Thanks to the internet and forums like Cryptotalk they make it possible.

You're right, stopping learning is like stopping life, there are a lot of things to know to allow us to get to what we want in this life, and the most important of these things from my personal opinion is information about the crypto world

• +5 1

Hey mate, you are right never stop learning because learning is the main thing our life, specially if we want to earn free crypto coin than we have to learn cryptocurrency, so that we can earn free crypto coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Estoy completamente de acuerdo con usted, dicen los sabios que lo que conocemos es una gota y lo que ignoramos es un oceano, la persona que no se supere dia a dia tanto en lo profesional como en lo personal es una persona que esta destinada al fracaso,

On 6/12/2020 at 2:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

I love this motivational messages. This is the typical script we should keep on a whiteboard to remember it from time to time, it may look basic, but we tend to forget that learning is the engine of life itself.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

I love learning new things I love that, and I have made thousands of mistakes but those have taught me and forged allowing me to never make them again at least the same ones, no hehe, but life is a beautiful roller coaster, but when they learn and search cooking the flame in you is taught and when you share it with people who appreciate it even more

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, my friend, that everyone should not stop learning and not seek to earn money. This forum provides a great opportunity to learn well about cryptocurrencies and many areas of work in it.  I am learning well and I joined Crypto Talk to learn because every day there is something new for me to learn and life never stops teaching.

• +3 1