Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Of course you should not stop learning, because life is full of lessons in all fields, especially in the field of crypto, we can not be successful people in the world of crypto without learning what encryption and way profit from it, and those of the most important advantages forum CryptoTalk is It gives us the greatest opportunity to learn crypto

I agree with you in fact I don't think anyone can stop themselves from learning because everyday there's something new to learn even in the simplest things. The continuous of wanting more makes us a better humans by expanding our minds and makes us look from different angles to any situation may happen on our life

• +5 1

Yes that's true,Learning is very important thing and we should never stop doing it. If we need to be more success in our lives, we should learn about good skills to help us. 

There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an exam and finish with education. The whole of film, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning”

we are never to stop learning in our live every day there is some thing new and someone we meet or something we do can teach us what we havne't learned ever . so I hope to find a lot here that I can use to become better. In the few hours I have been reading and studying the forum I was overwhelmed 

This is a correct and important topic for everyone to gain additional information and increase experience in the field of these cryptocurrencies, so you have to search for every new information that enables you to benefit and increase your knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are absolutely right 

never stop learning in your life 

life never stop teaching you 

you can always learn at every stage of life

Learn from your mistakes and moves forward 

Always gets knowledge from others 

shared your knowledge with others as well

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you make a very good quality topic. We want to always learning because learning is the key of success. I want to learn from senior members. I hope I will be a successful member of crypto currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear you are right. We learn from everyday of our life. So , we also learn from our daily life mistakes.  So , we learn from many things.life always teaches a lesson and we learn from these lessons.

Thanks.

I think knowledge is the one of the important thing that can never end and its always having advantages it never gives disadvantages to one's life like education is very important in this life to live life in the same knowledge is very important part of life in every field 

In our journey in life we continue to learn new things in every situation. As long as we are alive problems, challenges and failure are there to teach us and develop our self and to be strong enough to face and overcome it.

I always discover New things and platform in crypto Market for earning purpose , firstly I started working on faucets after that Airdrops , bounty , trading , now on forum's and so on .

I never spend time on social media accounts because I think that's is only worthless moment. 

Yes of course we all  knowledge is the biggest flower of the world hand if you want to get success then we should have knowledge because everyday there are many new things that happen in our life so you never stop learning because everyday life teaches a new lesson.

with each and every mistake we make a winner as something new and as far as we are adding these new things to our mind will be able to keep a track of our success

Technology is always evolving and that means that there is always new stuff to learn. The crypto world is also same as there seems to be new development always. It is in this regard that I urge everyone not to stop learning because you will left behind and miss out on a lot of stuffs.

Hello my friend.  A thousand miles road begins with a step.  We all make mistakes.  We must learn from our mistakes and take the advice of older members to avoid making mistakes.  Working in the field of cryptography requires a lot of knowledge and experience.  Every day we learn a new lesson.  The mistake should not be repeated.  This is the most important thing

• +1 1

This is true, in fact we are present in life to learn, and if we stop learning we will be unable to live properly. Now we are in front of a new school, which is the cryptocurrency that may replace paper currency, so we must search all Internet sites for  Cryptocurrencies, we learn more and more.

Learning is a whole life process it starts with your birth and ends on our death. . We can learn from everyone. Every person teaches different lessons about life. Learning continouesly through your whole life also update you to the modern world or new technologies and inventions.As you say cryptotalk is also helping us a lot to learn so many different topics about the cryptocurrency field and we can use this knowledge to our advantage.

You are absolutely right. There is no end to our learning. We can learn at any time at any age. We must always learn in order to gain experience. If we want to survive, we must constantly acquire knowledge about why things can never be stolen, even if things can be stolen, education or knowledge can never be stolen, so we must always learn something or the other. There is no substitute for our learning because life always teaches us at some point so we should be taught this we should learn.

Hay mate, you are right never stop learning because life never stop teaching. Learn born to death. We must continue our learning to our lives better.

Yes you've said it all my friend,we have to make learning our priority in this forum as well,we shouldn't be only interested in making earning, because the earning will one day finish but the thing we've learnt and known will forever remain,and can be made use if at all time

Hello, exactly never stop learning in life because anything you want to do you have to learn how to do it with learning we can be what we want to be

Yes you are right friend as far as we still live in this life then we need to continue learning as we know that life never stop teaching as we always observe and discovered new things in the world every day so we need to continue learning to be able to achieve our goals in this life

It is always important to be open and predisposed to learn new things that will expand our knowledge in a remarkable way. We never have to think that we know everything, the ego can be a great enemy, you have to be humble in life that will give you many opportunities.

Hello my friend, in fact, I am new here, and I do not have much information about the forum and cryptocurrencies. I hope to benefit and learn a lot from friends' posts and follow them.
Please support me with what I have to do