Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Learning is the only way to achieve success and obtain payments and gains We must above all work at a high rate, obtain information and learn ways to make money and profits through investment and trading.

• +3 1

Yes, there is no time limit for learning. People learn at any time, at any age, in any subject. There is no age for learning. People can learn all their lives. People learn from every job. Everyone learns from this forum, many ages  People. People from different countries gain knowledge on the same subject. So it can be said that there is no age for education. People can achieve it at any time.

Yes, you are right. Learning is very important. We must learn something from this form. We have seen that we learn something new every day, so we should not stop learning.

I agree with this form so much that I want to say that this form is a river of knowledge and we can get knowledge from it as much as we want.We should not only learn from it but also share our ideas so that others can learn from our knowledge so that others can benefit from our knowledge. Similarly, if we share our knowledge with this in mind, we will learn from it.  Everyone can learn a lot۔

Hey friend thank you for the messege. Your messge delivers a good messege for all of us. Especially for beginners like me. It is true inspiring to work here and to learn together with you guys. We should never stop learning because learning makes us what we are.

That's right, life is the greatest teacher, but sometimes the lessons could be so hard. In life we can mistakes time by time but we should learn from those mistakes. If we don't accept that we made mistake we can't go one step forward. That's why we should also understand the situation we've been through.

I agree with you,because life is full of challenges. So we are here to learn.so I'm learning ,if who want to learn can servi e in this life more then other.i believe that we need to learn in all time.sometime in profession and sometime in real life .so I'm here and want to learn, because when learn so i can face any thing which i don't know .

Yes my dear you are right. I'm agree with you 💯 present. Life is a name is learning. We do any work we learned form it and expert in it. I think mistake makes a man perfect such as practice makes a man perfect.

In same way mistake makes a man perfect of we learn form the mistakes.

Thank you brother, I am also a teacher to tell you and I teach many children, there should be principles in life in a very good way, so that we can achieve a lot in life and progress. And along with that comes sleep 

• +1 1

This is a very good advice, we learn many things from our daily life and we learn from anywhere. We can complete many things by learning them so its very good to ask even for learning support from any person that knows anythin that you don't know and you need it.

Learning is the exercise of brain. Dear friend if someone stop learning then thier mind will become dull and don't be get ready for getting knowledge easily. So try to not stop the learning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, I think the same that you should never stop learning because life never stops teaching us, there is always someone new who wants to teach us and we will be there to learn those new teachings.

On 6/12/2020 at 2:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

That's how it is dear companion, life is a learning day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, we will always make mistakes and that is where we learn, where life teaches us

Hello, 

This life is full of happiness and sorrow. Every moments teach us a new lesson. When we achieve our goals, we learn how to get success. But when we fail in some stages of life we learn,  how to learn in that condition.So always try to learn as much as you can for the success of this forum.

Life is a good teacher and time also teaches us a lot but if we think that we do everything which we wants and life teaches us then we are wrong because if we can't learn by every step and our next step will not be safe than sorry we can't learn more we only learn for some time but if that's learning we can't write on our hearts or minds and our next steps are not safe and sound then we will surely in loss. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Learning is a continuous process in life. Nobody can ever be perfect. Everyone who is a master now was once a beginner. He learned a lot by his experience and reached here but still is not perfect. He will be learning still through the experience. On the platform of crypto, you get to know about a new thing everyday but you can't still claim that you've complete knowledge of it. It is a diverse and vast platform. A beginner feels nervous in the start and with the passage of time, work begins to be easy for him due to learning curve. He gets confident in his abilities but learning process never stops. 

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Exactly, process of learning starts from birth and continues till death. And this platform gives us two opportunities together. First opportunity provided by cryptotalk is to learn about crypto world and the second one is to earn income.

• +2 1

Very true. We made mistakes in the past, we are making mistakes at the moment and we will surely make mistakes in the future. What's important is to gain experience and stop making those mistakes. To raise our experience we need to learn new knowledge. This forum is a great place to do so. That's why I keep hanging around here and earn money by doing that, too. 

• +2 1

We are in the forum we work but learn more than what we work for me I try to inform the topics and tips of the members, and with the time of luck I gain experience in practical field, we must live to learn everything and try everything because this life we always learned.

of course Of itinerary my brother you be supposed to not stop off learning, for the reason that animation is satisfied of coaching in entirely fields, particularly in the discipline of crypto, we container not be flourishing group in the globe of crypto without scholarship I beg your pardon? encryption and direction profit from it, and folks of the on the whole vital recompense forum CryptoTalk is It gives us the supreme opening to become skilled at crypto and others belongings that you don't be knowledgeable about or include awareness about.

Yes of course, We can't stop learning its like a life when we stop learning then our life is dead. We must learn daily and share you new findings with others also there are lot of members in this forum it is always good to share information's to others and gain knowledge's from others also.

One should keep our  learning continue So that we can succeed and achieve a lot of happiness. We should always continues our learning .Because we can't do anything without learning . For success  learning is first step .

• +5 1

People learn from childhood to death. And stumble in life, make mistake. People learn from mistake. We learn a lot from this forum and there is no end to learning.

Learning is so important in our life, as you above mentioned we should not stop learning that is why life doesn't stop teaching. We are here on this forum where the new technology is changing every day and the person who can follow this changing, he can be among kings. In Cause of that we should keep learning. It is more important in crypto world.