New to Cryptowold - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

We will more likely to be a victim of scam or any fraudulent act if we don't know nothing about the things we wanted to try, the best thing is we must first be knowledgeable about those kind of thing, how does it works, know the remarks of other people about it since they were the experienced one. Don't always take a risk, if you can play safe, also be logical enough if the rewards is good to be true like what you have said then be doubtful about it. Always be careful.

1 hour ago, Cryptic said:

We will more likely to be a victim of scam or any fraudulent act if we don't know nothing about the things we wanted to try, the best thing is we must first be knowledgeable about those kind of thing, how does it works, know the remarks of other people about it since they were the experienced one. Don't always take a risk, if you can play safe, also be logical enough if the rewards is good to be true like what you have said then be doubtful about it. Always be careful.

You are absolutely right my friend and that is why we all need to focus in the likes of this forum so that we can have good background about Cryptocurrency world which will definitely reduce our risk of losing our money to scammers and other frauders in the field because when you learn definitely you will know and have ideas about cryptoworld.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

When I was new I also was approached by scammers and didn't understand it was. Until they were asking for money. I stopped talking to most of them as they did hurt me by just talking, I wasn't going to give anyone money but they still thought they could convince me. Now I just block them as I see them.

You did a nice thing by blocking them, they give you offers you can't simply deny, be very careful,this one that you are even new in to it, am also new but we need to be careful,because scammers are always ahead and smart

4 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

You did a nice thing by blocking them, they give you offers you can't simply deny, be very careful,this one that you are even new in to it, am also new but we need to be careful,because scammers are always ahead and smart

They are very smart which make them have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people in the cryptoworld and we have to be careful even in this forum because some people will be sending links which are unknown, we should kindly ignore any suspecious message sent to us by unknown individuals to avoid lose.

BetFury                                                   

It is better to be careful so that we do not get into trouble. Investing in any amount, even if it is small, must be preceded by an examination and analysis of the site or entity in which we want to invest. The sender of the portfolio to invest in a site in which we do not trust we invest in the platform itself. Fraud does not come only through suspicious links

When making investments we have to evaluate the risk that is always present and something very important is to consider the possibility that we are scammed, this question is a real headache in the cryptographic world since it tarnishes the work of serious and responsible ventures. To minimize the risk of being a victim of a scam, we have to make inquiries about the sites in which we are going to invest to see if they are reliable sites, many times they put hooks to catch unsuspecting entrepreneurs.

5 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

They are very smart which make them have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people in the cryptoworld and we have to be careful even in this forum because some people will be sending links which are unknown, we should kindly ignore any suspecious message sent to us by unknown individuals to avoid lose.

Indeed very smart and always ahead in reasoning, like you said, let all ignore suspicious links , the people they get most are the beginners that have less knowledge in the crypto world 

Welcome to the world. It is so unfortunate though this is what you are welcomed with, a scam. Maybe you are a little forward as you also admit it's your fault, cryptocurrency is now the new home of scammers (using social media especially telegram to perpetrate their evil) you have to be very careful who you trust your assets with and on what project you invest on, don't invest just because it looks good or the profit is huge, invest only if you are convinced it is real 😄 😄 

• +5 1

19 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Indeed very smart and always ahead in reasoning, like you said, let all ignore suspicious links , the people they get most are the beginners that have less knowledge in the crypto world 

That is it my friend due to the begginers lack of concrete background about Cryptocurrency which is why they mostly believed in what scammers tell them, so for every begginer reading this conversation you need to be careful to avoid lose because cryptoworld is filled up with lots of scammers.

BetFury                                                   

Unfortunately, we are all exposed to scams and scams, as there are a lot of bad people doing scams everywhere. But for those who have not yet suffered blows, I advise you to be careful and pay close attention especially in groups of telegrams and with people who go through major exchanges. And for those who have already suffered, it is always good to learn from our mistakes and turn them into experiences.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:16 PM, Freddieian16 said:

Im new to cryptoworld. Since lockdown I started watching video to understand how to earn with crypto currencies. By watching videos, I learned the basic. Unfortunately I had bad experience already as I scam twice by "doubler your invest". Both I saw from Facebook group. I tried cause I want to double my money. Off course I tried with small capital.

First of all, welcome to the new world of cryptocurrency. You have chosen a great way of earning but there are some points to remember before starting your trading career as a newbie.

Don't think of crypto as a money doubler or multiplier. All these claims are deceiving. No one takes your money and give you back twice the amount you gave him! The only safe and real method of earning from crypto is to learn how to trade in exchanges. You will not double your money in a few days but with some hard work and complete awareness you can increase your capital gradually.

15 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

That is it my friend due to the begginers lack of concrete background about Cryptocurrency which is why they mostly believed in what scammers tell them, so for every begginer reading this conversation you need to be careful to avoid lose because cryptoworld is filled up with lots of scammers.

They are indeed amongst us, let us all be careful,I know of many that has been scammed and there life went into depression, please let avoid such scenario

15 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

They are indeed amongst us, let us all be careful,I know of many that has been scammed and there life went into depression, please let avoid such scenario

4 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I always make sure i make good research about any new project i come across in this cryptoworld because i know what the frauders can do to cheat people, so for us to be safe we have to be doing our own personal research before joining any sites because scammers don't have any form of identification.

BetFury                                                   

8 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

I always make sure i make good research about any new project i come across in this cryptoworld because i know what the frauders can do to cheat people, so for us to be safe we have to be doing our own personal research before joining any sites because scammers don't have any form of identification.

Yes, they dont show or have any form sign of identification ,and making research before engaging in anything related , and some fail to do the above things because of greediness.

Welcome to the cryptoworld that is good that you have learned with small sums that investing without knowing is the worst thing we can do, besides that there are no very simple methods to earn more cryptos, sometimes it is tedious and repetitive, I recommend you like almost all new ones I can, that you start with airdrop and faucets that will not make you a millionaire but you are seeing the movement of the currencies knowing the wallets of the different protocols and others in that way when you are ready to invest you have more success.

New peoplein crypto world can acquire more knowledge  from different source as.  You can also learn more during lockdown initiated by Covid-19 pandemic. 

12 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yes, they dont show or have any form sign of identification ,and making research before engaging in anything related , and some fail to do the above things because of greediness.

Due to to refusal to perform such task for there selves is one of the major reasons why most people lose in this cryptoworld because the scammers are wise which is why they offer huge profit in return in there projects and greedy people fall into there traps. Just advise them and if they refuse just focus on your work.

BetFury                                                   

3 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Due to to refusal to perform such task for there selves is one of the major reasons why most people lose in this cryptoworld because the scammers are wise which is why they offer huge profit in return in there projects and greedy people fall into there traps. Just advise them and if they refuse just focus on your work.

Thanks mate, I will the the little I can and they fail to listen then there is nothing I can do, I will focus on my work as you advice ,thanks once again my loyal friend 

21 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Thanks mate, I will the the little I can and they fail to listen then there is nothing I can do, I will focus on my work as you advice ,thanks once again my loyal friend 

We actually need to help each other in this cryptoworld because scammers are blackmailing the name of Cryptocurrency which is why many crypto ignorance people believe Cryptocurrency is scam since they see many people say they lose not knowing that those people only fell in the wrong hand and that is why we need to focus on th likes of this forum so that we can have good background to defend ourselves.

BetFury                                                   

Welcome. First, we learn from our mistakes and thus experiences are formed in a field such as crypto, so do not be a shamed of your mistakes. Secondly, Facebook is not a good place to find information. You can follow Twitter or sites like this forum to have a good background for trading or investing in crypto.

19 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

We actually need to help each other in this cryptoworld because scammers are blackmailing the name of Cryptocurrency which is why many crypto ignorance people believe Cryptocurrency is scam since they see many people say they lose not knowing that those people only fell in the wrong hand and that is why we need to focus on th likes of this forum so that we can have good background to defend ourselves.

That's true, last two months, I was also ignorant, I develop interest in cryptocurrency just one night, I was ready for any thing, I just believe it something I should know about, now am here, am really desperate to know more everyday

If colleagues, many of you have every reason that there are many scams in this world of writing coins where all beginners have made mistakes, it is highly recommended to look for a lot of information and study on the subject as some colleague comments here Telegram is full of scammers for So much eye on who is trusted
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's true, last two months, I was also ignorant, I develop interest in cryptocurrency just one night, I was ready for any thing, I just believe it something I should know about, now am here, am really desperate to know more everyday

Always believe that you can do it and believe you are one step ahead because you learn faster when you ar determined and by that learning will be much easier for you especially when you have someone to give you some tips and guide. Hustle must pay my friend, just keep up the hardwork.

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Oxygen99 said:

Always believe that you can do it and believe you are one step ahead because you learn faster when you ar determined and by that learning will be much easier for you especially when you have someone to give you some tips and guide. Hustle must pay my friend, just keep up the hardwork.

Thanks man, thanks for the words of encouragement, and I love that phrase, " Hustle must pay" that phrase is a respected one where I come from. Hustle has to pay bro..

2 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Thanks man, thanks for the words of encouragement, and I love that phrase, " Hustle must pay" that phrase is a respected one where I come from. Hustle has to pay bro..

Funny you😀, but i only said that because as long as you take your time to work well definately sooner or later you will benefit from the work you have been doing especially in this trusted forum where payment is guaranteed if you work well.

BetFury