Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

If friend I have seen this new feature that we can give 5 reputation this is very good because now if we see issues that if they deserve that assessment we can give it before we saw a topic that if it deserved it and we could not give it much because That characteristic was not there but now it is.

• +1 1

Yes, this rating method is also great for me! I find it very good and innovative to be able to give a negative and positive reputation and that this is with scores. It is very good and entertaining, of all the forums that I studied, this one has the best rating method without a doubt!

We can give 50 reacts a day and every reputations whether it is +5 or -5 it will be one reputation. So we can give 50 reacts to others every day and it can be all +5. Every reacts will be counted as one reputations to your account. Thanks for the post.

Hello my loves I have also seen it but in my humble opinion it seems to me that it is not right because they ask you to make 20 posts or publications and if later they value you less I do not find the sense of working so much for nothing and if one day I have bad and everyone does not like what I did they give me negative points that day I am left out for that reason it does not seem right to me but as I said it is only my opinion for there I am wrong.

The truth is that the rating system is very good, being able to give positive and negative ratings is spectacular. You can give from -5 to +5 and you can also give a neutral evaluation that would be the heart. Very good job from the administrators

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

It is very good that we can value between 1 and 5. I am giving a higher reputation score to a post that I find really useful. For a message I like or like, I give 2 or 3 instead of 5 or 4. :) I think it's fairer.

I consider kind rating is far more better than the more seasoned one on the grounds that through this we can truly tell individuals the amount we like or disdain their post. I notice that there are posts who actually get negative appraisals despite the fact that they figure out how to compose an exceptionally valuable remark, I figure we can't actually satisfy everybody. I trust that this rating framework will be utilized sincerely and not be manhandled.

Yes @malik6314193. You are right. I've never seen that feature before and yes there is a drawback of this feature that we can't provide more reputation to maximum posts. If we will provide 10 reputation to a single post then we can only give reactions to only two posts. 

You are right this showing on my screen also.. I am not know what's the benefits of these things.. I am not much aware about that reputation numbers.. yes you are able to given maximum 5+ or 5- number for a post.. mostly given positive reputation without reading post.. that's not good

It's a good feature as we can rate any post according to the quality of it's content and credibility and If a post lacks good information or simple explanation then we can give it negative reputation numbers according to it's content.

Dear mate,  I'm newbie on this forum and I'm seeing this feature for the first time. I'm learning many things after coming into the world of cryototalk . This forum is really good for all of us because it is paying us for creating posts. 

If I have seen this new feature and it seems incredible to me that I have put this feature to assess why there are people who deserve more and now if we can give it to them or there are people who deserve much less and we can also give it to them.

I think it is a very good option, since it allows you to give different evaluations according to your criteria regarding the topic or a comment made by another member. We can rate from a heart to +5 or even a negative rating.

It is one of the best additions or modifications that have been made in the forum, where the subject can actually be evaluated with the positive or negative worth it deserves and the extent of its worth paying for it.

The reputation feature has been created for long period of time so that people will reacts to your post. If your post is meaningful and useful you will be given positive reputation and if your post is useless you will be given negative reputation. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I think that this option of the forum is to give an evaluation to the comments according to our perspective, according to the evaluation we express how useful we have found the information published by a member. 

I think that this procedure is very excellent, sometimes you find useful posts and there are a lot of useful information in them, so you need to give them more than +1 rating, so with this procedure we can give each post its right. In addition to the presence of very bad posts and you need to give it more than a score in negative reviews

• +1 1

My friend I already knew about this feature and I give +5 reputation only for the topic which is very much you can get benefit explanation and learn a lot of from it. But I do not give +5 reputation on any such post or topic so that we do not have to learn anything. And if there is a post that useless, then I do negatively on it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you, my dear friend, this feature can be used if it has credibility in evaluating topics and publications and that its use does not lead to injustice to one of the members.

Of course, my friend, this is a good feature and it is also good. I use it, but my dear, if you use it a lot, they will ban this forum from giving you a reputation, but they block you only for one day

A great sort of function us been introduced with which we can give the reputation to persons from ranging one up to five with negative or positive and it will helps us ...

There were reputation cheaters. Some users have created the multiple accounts and started to give positive reactions for their own another posts of another account. I think forum is aware of that issue and trying to prevent them by implementing  this best features for reputations. 

• +3 1