A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

I will say moderators do delete useless topics in less than some minutes to hours, and any topic that have hot replies are all useful. So, I find it easy to know that topics that stay long are the useful ones.

I will say moderators do delete useless topics in less than some minutes to hours, and any topic that have hot replies are all useful. So, I find it easy to know that topics that stay long are the useful ones.

A very good observation, it will reduce drastically the deletion of posts and commenting on shitposts although it is not a solution to spamming. Duplication of topics sometimes causes posts being deleted even when they are so informative and useful compared to previous ones. This feature might solve that to an extent. Maybe you should officially take it to.

I think through my practice and reading of comments there are recurring topics but the benefit is through repetition. This benefits new arrivals.
The useful topic shows itself.
Selectivity in this forum must be so that the comment on the topic at hand is easy, correct, objective and useful.
thank you all.

As a beginner, it will be difficult for you to know the topics that will be deleted and the topics that will remain, but with the passage of time you will be able to distinguish between these topics, the topics that you should comment on are those that do not contain repeated ideas before in the forum, and revolve around the cryptocurrency and about the section Published in it, and not less than 100 characters

Useless comments deleted immediately. To check the posts rather it's useful or not. Check the replies on this post. If it gets more replies it means it's attractive. The useless posts deleted soon or get some replies in a negative response.

The address is very good feature it will reduce our deletion of post because if we comment on post which is useless than our comments will get deleted by the moderators. I didn't find this feature in my account this is not showing in my account hope I will find it soon.thank you for sharing this information.

In this forum if i wanted to read the useful topics then it is very eassy because i have follow the old members i visit their profile read the topics that are created by them and  i do not have knowledge that how we can read the useless contents.

• +2 1

It is a good idea and I hope to use CryptoTalk for this forum, as it will help us find useful and useless articles and this will go a long way in reducing the number of daily deleted posts.

• +1 1

Its a very good idea mate. It would be great if there is a feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics. It will save our time. We can be more dedicated to the forum. I think moderator and admin will consider this.

It is a really great method, thank you very much, I was suffering from the problem of deleting the posts that I comment on, I will follow this method now

• +1 1

Still don't know how to detect which posts are useful or not but i believe its a good idea. At least then we will be able to know where to posts and where not or which provides us the true knowledge or not.

Your idea is good and we must work to implement it. Moderators delete bad posts in a short time, even before the date of payment for them. So I recommend creating distinguished posts that are of interest to the coding world and related to its updates that must be kept up. I suggest avoiding responding to new topics, and waiting for a while.  Then comment on it. This is because new posts are deleted first

To my knowledge, there are many people here who don't comment well. Comments unnecessarily. It's not right to comment like that. First we should know something about topics then comment. 

I do not have knowledge about any such feature  i know that our useful posts are seen by us but i think useless posts are deleted by the forum so it is impossible to see them and   i have tried a lot but i never find this feature so guide me about it.

Yes this is a good one, we should always be aware in the rules and regulations of this forum to avoid any further problems in our accounts.

My friend, according to my information, the green sign indicates that you did not comment in advance on this post. As for the red and blue mark, I did not understand what is the difference between the two comments ??

The forum did not mention that it indicates if it was counted or not, but rather indicates that you made a comment in advance. I hope that you will help me if my information is wrong.❤❤

@Calvinpriva

Dear Friend
I am a newbie in this forum
I don't have enough thought about this
I hope you benefit from the experience of the old members
But I think it's a good idea to solve our problems here
Good luck

My dear friend it's a good feature i hope that the forum can take this action like that,it help to see a good topic and avoid like you say the big number of deleted post ,I love the idea . Wish you all the best 🙂.

When we publish useless and useful topics, the mediators delete these topics. As for the good, useful and high-value topics that remain for long periods, publish the unique and distinctive topic.

How rich that I could benefit from this friends. But it doesn't come out like that for me, I don't even see those signs in any subject. Hopefully it will come out later because aja I am still very recent on the platform.

I can't find those marks!! 

Is it because I'm using a mobile phone or is not not available anymore more?? 

This topic is old if there's any change happened please edit your content and leave a note at the bottom. 

Well dear your topic is very useful but dear I never see these type of feature in my cryptotalk webpage as you mention in your post I think it is available at the beginning and remove now. But dear I think this feature is very helpful for us if they have we get very safe in this way from our post deletion.

yes you are right my friend thank you for providing such kind of useful information it has helped me so much that how I will able to make post on good first so keep on helping people.

Yes, my good friend, you are correct; the pointless subject is removed after an hour or so because the cryptotalk admin team does an excellent job of cleaning up. I think it's a good idea if a topic goes into pending mode after it's been submitted (because cryptotalk needs time to review it) and then they publish something that.God bless you all.

Hi friend😊

I want to say that we can evaluate the quality of posts before reading them, but I do not think it will be implemented because members are commenting on all the topics they find due to the lack of topics that are created.