Does paypal need phone verification when we send large moneys? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Does paypal need phone verification when we send large moneys?

This is why paypal is behind crypto in everything, with crypto we don't need to verify to send what amount we want, and with paypal there are these restrictions that make it very difficult to use for businesses and large purchase. I learned a lot lately about crypto and what it means to have no restrictions to move your money. This is the future and not paypal.

• +4 1

On 6/2/2020 at 10:38 AM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how are you all doing today, 

Guys i was wondering that, will paypal asks phone versification when we send large amounts of moneys to another paypal accounts? i created my account with other persons phone number and i want to send  the money to other person, but will it ask me the phone verification if i send large moneys like 1000$? thank you for your time.

I do not think that there is a need for the phone number when dealing with a Paypal account. Only to activate your account on PayPal you must do two things: The first is to confirm your email address, and the second is to add a credit card.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, I did not try to send large sums, but I think that sending it requires more safety measures, such as asking to confirm the phone number, you should have put a correct number. 

On 6/2/2020 at 1:08 PM, betelihem said:

Guys i was wondering that, will paypal asks phone versification when we send large amounts of moneys to another paypal accounts? i created my account with other persons phone number and i want to send  the money to other person, but will it ask me the phone verification if i send large moneys like 1000$? thank you for your time.

There is a thing called KYC ,which is know your customer it actually makes it mandatory for the account holders to share their phone numbers to to pay pal to initiate money transfers of any amount. I think that has become the norm nowadays.

Edited by Michaelx018

I think @betelihem That Paypal will ask for phone verification if you send money like 1000$ or more than this. Paypal is a fiat currency wallet so it is very strict in terms of security of your account or money.If there is some thing suspicious  they will definitely ask for a phone verification.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I don't know much about PayPal.  I can't say anything here because Karnama doesn't have a PayPal account.  Because I use Yobit wallet for my modern currency.  PayPal wallet is very difficult to use because it requires a lot to open an account.  I'm sorry I can't give you any information on this.

On 6/2/2020 at 10:38 AM, betelihem said:

Well if you want to protect your money from scammers. It is better to use this verification. And I would also put g2a authenticator

• Useful or interesting 1

Considering that it is a wallet that handles real money, it is evident that it needs security confirmations of all kinds. In the event that it is optional, I ask that you use all possible measures not to be scammed, hacked or outright robbed. Safety first.

Of course, in fact, always when you create a large transfer, various wallets require your verification, because then, in case of any hacking, hackers will be able to withdraw your millions without problems, but when they need to confirm verification, then there is a problem waiting for them! This is how the system works.

I am not transfer money by paypal account... So i have no this topic.... But i think may be papal need phone verification for sending large money....    

Send payments to almost anyone for goods and services without sharing your information ... Use their email address and they'll get paid in a simple way ... When you make payments with PayPal, there are no costs involved

I haven't used PayPal for my personal purpose. But from my experience with other applications that transfer money from one bank account to another when we install the device in the phone it is definitely required to verify the phone in terms of mobile number as well as email ID. Then you would also need to create a password with which only you could facilitate fund transfer.

Yes  paypal is a very secured platform. They ask us for verification which is for the sake of our security and to make sure they haven't been registering any accounts that are scam. Sometimes there are situations where people need to answer phone calls to verify which is for the extra security as due to the immense amount of money that's being transferred.

It's actually tough to tell. Because I have been using PayPal since 4 months. During this time, I never got to do any transaction over 300$. That's why I don't know how it will go if we transact large amount. But I guess that larger amount needs more safety and that's why they will mask some extra verification. The transactions that I made ,never needed ny confirmation. 

• +5 1

Hello dear colleagues Ami and paypal normally To me normally paypal verified by phone the styles that he made no longer seem very good to me since paypal that provides security to have your money more secure
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

I think not only PayPal all the wallet need to verify phone to send some of the amount even if it is minimum or maximum it will must verify your phone as well as your email so I think that is the best, no one can do a transaction without permission..

Yes of course it needs to verify the mobile phone number! This is the simplest verification out there! If your country is banned or not included in the Paypal options All you have to do is download the "Temp Number" app from the Google Play Store! Through this application, it will give you fake numbers through which you can activate a Paypal account temporarily

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think atleast its not gonna be a problem if your account is a full verified one since you had everything setup maybe this wont happen but i think if this happen maybe its just for your security because at some point you might get hacked and this will save your money in the paypal.

• +4 1

Once your verify your PayPal, there will no longer be a withdrawal limit for your account; unverified accounts having a monthly withdrawal limit of $500. You can also verify your PayPal account by applying and getting approved for PayPal Credit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

paypal ask for phone verification when you login to your account from diffrent state or country and you need to verify your paypal account with phone it is the safest method to run paypal . but if you have verification problem or you are out of that country which support paypal then you need to use virtual phone numbers for paypal.

During the first transaction even if it  small or large they will ask the confirmation via the phone number but in the following times the number will not be requested 

Actually I have not tried to send large amount via paypal. But in small transactions it do not want Mobile verification. But may be in large amount it asks to verify by the mobile number just for the safety of money.

Hey friend, paypal has some security measures for transferring a large amount, they will varify your identity to make sure, its not a scam. This is a quite long process, but its done for ensuring safety and security of paypal users. But inorder to transfer small amount you dont need any verification i guess. I am not a paypal users, but I've heard about this from my friends.