Does youtube counts view from ptc sites? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Does youtube counts view from ptc sites?

3 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Yes they count because ptc sites are doing business just like youtube but in other way. Youtube they show videos but ptc sites they promote a video to receive many viewers.

Yeah, youtube counts views from some ptc sites, i used to advertise my youtube video on cointpayu and youtube used to count my views but now they keep decreasing my views after a while and its so hard, because i spent a lots of moneys to advertise my video but now i didn't get any profit from it.

• +1 1

I watch youtube all the time and now I study about crypto and watch a few videos from crypto youtubers but I agree some of them have very low viewers perhaps 20-30 in a lot of their videos. I like their videos and they should get better viewers and money from youtube but this may not be done by cheating with these sites that some pay to get vieweres. 

• +1 1

YouTube, for a while, removed all the clips that talked about encryption Consequently, watching ads or clips and paying via cryptocurrencies must be in agreement with YouTube, and even for viewers, some channels pay them in currencies in exchange for views, but separately from YouTube by sending them directly to their wallets or the portfolios of their accounts on sites related to this. Channels

• +1 1

Youtube can remove all reactions in a video if they found to be not real or spam so these ptc sites if you pay them for likes and fake subscribers they make take money for nothing. How youtube works is hard to find and they change algorithm very often making youtubers lose money and their job there.

• +2 1

From what I know @betelihem is that you tube will have a number of things to consider when they pay you , it dont matter where your video is , the most important thing is that you have been graded that your video was viewed. so this is how this happens. when you post a video, depending on your location , you will be paid between 3 usd and 7usd depending on where you are and this is for a 1,000 views, its called CPM,  some of the low paid are in Africa or some of the third world countries, thats one.

The other is according to the length of the video.

You also will have to check on the adverts you allow , some do allow two others 3 .

Also one must have seen the video to the end for the cpm to be counted

• +3 1

I think this is variable and is related to the widespread use of cryptocurrencies In the beginning, YouTube used to prohibit payments in cryptocurrencies, but the matter has changed now, as not only YouTube, but many companies and different businesses pay in bitcoin, for example in exchange for work completion Thus, for YouTube, it is necessary to keep pace with the general trend.

• +1 1

So far I haven't had much problems with YouTube and the PTC websites.

But I do know that there are a lot of PTC sites out there which are used in many other platforms in the internet. Maybe it is also used by the YouTube to advertise these PTC ads on the videos. Personally I feel that the currencies are much beneficial for the users than with this websites. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Because there are people that don't want to cheat and have fake audience that does not view their videos willingly but expect to get paid for it. Perhaps you don't understand that there are people that don't want to grow artificially and pay for viewers that don't care for their content but want real people and interactions.

On 6/2/2020 at 11:29 AM, DreamStage said:

If youtube rules allow such monetization from external sites viewership then yes for sure they will earn money.

You will be basically watching them from a frame window point of view inside a "div" tag from html page.

Therefore since you are focusing the video it will be increasing it's views.

Unless the PTC site doesn't allow to have youtube videos there.

I think it can be classified as Grey Hat method of monetisation. Youtube can track source Im interested if anyones doing it like that.

You can buy or boost your video views for sure.

They do count, but it seems like the worst option. When you start a YouTube channel, you want to have a real audience and not a few visits from people who will never see your video again. Your channel is bound to fail if you do something like that.

I understand that Youtube allows the monetization of users who make videos about cryptography, but for some reason a lot of content creators on that subject do not monetize the videos. It is uncertain.

The ptc or PTG sites, or any platform that offers that service has a small system where they make sure that people watch the video for a specific time so that both the visit and the viewing on the channel are counted, in this way  youtubers get what they want

I think that it depends more on how popular this youtuber is, and whether it has more subscribers? Many people use search to find new schemes, and of course, a bigger profit goes to the first person to post the video, and this will bring them a much bigger profit!

I agree with you, my friend, if youtubers invest the money they get from views in cryptocurrencies, the supply and demand for them will increase, and thus this will lead to an increase in the value of the currencies they deal with, which will lead to the prosperity of the electronic crypto world

I don't think YouTube views count from any other site other than itself. Because every website have a policy that it can monetize its users through its own forum not any other website.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hey mate, I don't think youtube allow ptc site view, as fer as I know ptc site view might not allow youtube because I also try this my channel but my all view go drop, so don't try to get view using ptc site friend.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In youtube the view is counted when the video is played for at least 43 seconds so that means ptc sites woul not be able to give you that facility because  the users do not play the video and even if they do still they close the page before  43 seconds.

On 6/2/2020 at 12:16 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys ow all are you doing,

I have one question, if youtubers advertise there youtube videos on ptc sites does there vies count? and also does there watch  hour increase on monetization? i am asking this because if this thing works why youtubers straggle to get views and watch hours, what do you think guys.

Don't use PTC sites, as the view will be removed from your account and there is also a chance of the account banned. Use only legit way like social media sharing, etc.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 11/6/2020 at 10:44 AM, Khan said:

Don't use PTC sites, as the view will be removed from your account and there is also a chance of the account banned. Use only legit way like social media sharing, etc.

I used one ptc site to advertise my youtube channel and at fires i get a lots of vies and i was so so exited, but after some time the views keep decreasing ad deceasing i was so mad because i spent a large amounts of moneys  to advertise, so its better to stay away from doing this,

On 11/5/2020 at 8:09 PM, bhande said:

it depends on the views policy of the YouTube.if they accept and allow such things then definitely views will be counting by the YouTube.also if the ptc site advertisements having some collaboration with the YouTube thrn also monitization will be active

Youtube have rules that auto-play of a video will not count and also views less than 30 seconds also not counted on youtube, but some ptc sites are perfect for advertising youtube videos like coinpayu, i used to use this ptc sites to advertise my videos and i get good views from that site.

• +1 1

On 12/3/2020 at 12:25 PM, SanyaPivo4ka said:

If I'm not mistaken, YouTube is bad about cryptocurrency, so most likely it just blocks it and turns off monetization for videos. Of course, the author is unpleasant, but if his video is relevant, then he gets a big profit, so you can use the referral system, and it's cool!

Yeah that's true youtube removed all videos that are related with cryptocurrencys, and it get so meany criticism from its users and also from youtuber who created thus videos, and youtube re opened thus videos for views, and now its okay to crate videos about cryptocurrency's.

Each member of the forum gets the money to UBIT, like an account. Various websites offer this Ubit. Youbit doesn't have any channels. Google and YouT will learn a lot about YouBit if you charge. You can get ideas about PTC on various websites.

Woah! Do they?

I don't think so. I don't know much about the YouTube and ptc thing but  I can't believe that they are doing this.

Youtube doesn't really require an external support, thats what I think anyways I'm curious to know this!

I'm not really sure what YouTube is doing, they sometimes delete videos and in some times cryptotalk videos are tolerated.

Does anybody know why this is happening?

Are they doing this on purpose or is there any short term tie-up between cryptotalk and YouTube?

I don't know much so please correct me if I'm wrong!

Feel free to reply.

Thanks for reading:)