Cybercriminals and the future of digital currencies - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cybercriminals and the future of digital currencies

Thank you, my friend, for these good advice. We must pay attention to our work well. Fraud exists at any moment. We are vulnerable to theft. The keys to the wallet must be chosen well. Platform wallets yobit ٱ Very safe with a high level of safety

• +3 1

Hello my friend. Fraudsters are everywhere. They are expanding in the occupation of cryptocurrencies because they are on the Internet. We must stay away from spam. Thank you.

Safety when dealing with cryptocurrencies is a very important things. There are many people who work hard to stealing all your money. We must be carefully and do what's.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Such an informative content mate. Safety is something compulsory while dealing with cryptocurreny. In this regard you have shared some important points. These are much helpful for those members who are new to digital currencies like me.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

A good and reliable wallet is needed to keep cryptocurrency safe. Thanks for providing useful information about cryptocurrency mobile device wallets. This post is very informative and useful.

Hello mate. Glad to meet you. Excellent posts. Really amazing. Keep it up this such type information in your post. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions. 

• +2 1

Thank you so much friend for sharing this description with us, I think that the main threat of the cryptocurrency world is the scammers and the fraudsters, so we most work very hard to rescue the future of cryptocurrency from the cyber criminal, this is the little i can say on this.

Thank you for this useful information . Scammers and hackers are many now and will take advantage of any opportunity to steal your account and money so always be careful . For me, I will take the steps I mentioned to protect myself . Thank you.

• +1 1

I've tried anything to achieve the highest degree of security, but I've found that using cold wallets is the most reliable way to prevent currencies from being stolen. I'd like to point out that the existence of a single SIM card has no bearing on the wallet's security, but no links should be made between the SIM number and the wallet details.

Yes, my friend, the cyber criminals take advantage of the new members because their experience is not good and therefore they are exploited. We have to cooperate in order to get rid of these criminals

We must also follow some of the available tips you have shared to protect our wallets, such as using the 2FA application and avoiding storing our private keys online, even using public WiFi, due to the rise of cyber criminals in the crypto world.

It is very important to take care and caution in this matter and to follow the procedures that you have directed us to protect our private account, as the internet criminals are waiting for any slight loophole to penetrate it, steal our money or defraud us ...All members must work with what you have provided us

• +1 1

There are many theft and cyber criminals and they are certainly experts in that. The advice I provided is very important and useful to ensure security and protect our mother and our accounts from theft.
There is no direct way to deter them other than to take all safety measures that can be taken, hoping that they will be sufficient to protect our property.

There is a 'dark side' to everything and the dark side to cryptocurrency is the cybercrime! As the future of cryptocurrency becomes brighter, so does the future of cyber criminals. This has to happen and we can't expect it not to. Hopefully, the technology to tackle with cyber crime issues becomes better too. 

Hello dear friends.. I hope you're okay.
In fact, I didn't know how to apply most of the account and mobile device lockouts that you viewed within your post, Thank you, my friend, for that important and very necessary information for everyone.
The crooks and inventors everywhere so we have to avoid them by securing and protecting our accounts.

I am also doing all the procedure in my phone and I am doing all my work in my phone and I have also struck by all the amount in my wallet in my phone but I have done all the security of my mobile but I am also worried that some one can Steal my money or not.

• +4 1

Thank you for this valuable information. Yes, we have to implement the best security measures in our work with cryptocurrencies and be wary of fraudsters who will take advantage of any weakness in security measures.

my friend, first : thank you for the important information that you me mention in your topic.
second thing : you should deal just with sites popular and safe.

Cybercriminals are the main threat of the crypto and crypto world, many cybercriminals are now trying to steal the personal information and profits of each member , so every member should be careful while using Cryptocurrency and digital currency, we must prevent the theft of funds through criminals.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
  We both use mobile phones as an essential part of our daily lives with which we have been immersed in digital life.
  Many digital currency traders were exposed to cyber criminals who exploit the weaknesses of mobile phones. Therefore, it became necessary to secure mobile devices as follows:
  First, the digital ID must not be linked to portable devices.
  Secondly, the electronic wallet in which the digital currencies are stored must be free from any records of trading and registration in profitable and investment locations, and to call them the forgotten wallet (Z).
  Third, the mobile phone must not have a SIM card containing the forgotten wallet (Z).
  Fourth, you must own another mobile device to carry out the operations of earning, trading, investing and transferring profits from currencies to the portfolio (Z).
  Fifth, use widgets like google Authentictot or Authy to secure the account with 2FA authentication.
  Sixth, avoid falling victim to fraudulent cybercriminals' applications when doing transactions by verifying the recipient's wallet address and pasting it multiple times and making sure it is correct every time.
  Seventh, do not save passwords and code messages to your phone
  Eighth, entry away from public, insecure, open Internet networks was kept away.

The advice you give is helping a lot my dear. we have too many problems with our computer security that take us a lot of time to keep it safe, but we must also not feel safe with our mobiles. These device is also insecure and we make a big mistake if we think that we can hold a lot of money in a mobile. We often read about mobiles hacks and cryptocurrency lost from the user wallet from some kind of new hack that is found. The sim replace scam is one, but this should have been better secured by developers with a device lock option available. There are more dangers and one big one is when using public wifi networks.

thanks dear for sharing this valuable information with us really as the demand of digital currency increase the cybercrimes will also increase and scammer struggling more hard in order to steal your money by get access to your wallet they will hacked your account and steal your all money from your wallet so we should take precautionary steps for this 

• +5 1

Hello dear Vivah wala good ending the great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that whether your information is admin official for me and gaining knowledge about this thank you for sharing the sub beneficial post

Thank you, my friend, for such valuable and useful advice, I believe that we must follow all means of high protection, in order to protect our mobile devices from being defrauded by hackers, and digital currency dealers must be more cautious and apply all the rules in order to Get protection

Thank you very much for this relevant information
 Since many people now have no idea about cybercrime and digital fraud crime even the consequences after being hacked or caught in a trap, it is very important that we take it one by one to keep our mobile devices safe,
, So with your content it will be easy for everyone to understand things.