Cybercriminals and the future of digital currencies - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cybercriminals and the future of digital currencies

Very good warning points those you mention in this topic it is very important that we take one by one to keep the security of our mobile devices thank you very much for this relevant information 

I have worked with all means to reach the highest levels of safety, but I discovered that the most effective way to keep currencies from being stolen is to use cold wallets as I would like to point out that the presence of a single SIM card does not affect the safety of the wallet, but no connections should be made between the SIM number and the wallet information

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for making this content you have explained it in a right way all the points you have mentioned nothing to be add and you putten the seriousness of this topic, as many of peoples now a days not having idea about cyber crimes and digital crimes scams even the consequences after getting hack or getting into the trap they are not knowing this thing so from your content it will be easy for everyone to understand the things.

• +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Nowadays hackers become very smart and they find new and new ways of stealing money and people`s deceiving, I think that people need to be careful in every day life 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

that's why storing in a cold offline wallet is the most secure as your wallet is no longer connected to anything

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Thanks for the reminder. I had some things on my phone that I had to get rid-off and your post reminded me. There should be strict security on our mobiles guys. Be careful and don't hold too much on mobile wallets either. There are many ways hackers can get access.

• +3 1

This is where i am not so tech-savvy, i mean if my phone is compromised, and some hacker got into my exchange account. Could he just use my phone's google 2fa as well?

• +1 1
  • +2 4

Due to the rise of cyber criminals in crypto world we must indeed follow some of the available tips you have shared to secure our wallets like the use of 2fa application and avoid storing our private keys online including the use of public WiFi.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

You put all what we should need to avoid the hacker of our phone computer and every user should take action like you say ,any layer of security is welcome 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, nykas said:

Nowadays hackers become very smart and they find new and new ways of stealing money and people`s deceiving, I think that people need to be careful in every day life 

Yes bro your right present hackers use latest technology and latest tricks, to hack accounts but its our smart work to avoid this hackers, we also use advance technology and  provide all security methods to protect our accounts.

• +2 4

14 hours ago, abualez said:

We both use mobile phones as an essential part of our daily lives with which we have been immersed in digital life.
  Many digital currency traders were exposed to cyber criminals who exploit the weaknesses of mobile phones. Therefore, it became necessary to secure mobile devices as follows:
  First, the digital ID must not be linked to portable devices.
  Secondly, the electronic wallet in which the digital currencies are stored must be free from any records of trading and registration in profitable and investment locations, and to call them the forgotten wallet (Z).
  Third, the mobile phone must not have a SIM card containing the forgotten wallet (Z).
  Fourth, you must own another mobile device to carry out the operations of earning, trading, investing and transferring profits from currencies to the portfolio (Z).
  Fifth, use widgets like google Authentictot or Authy to secure the account with 2FA authentication.
  Sixth, avoid falling victim to fraudulent cybercriminals' applications when doing transactions by verifying the recipient's wallet address and pasting it multiple times and making sure it is correct every time.
  Seventh, do not save passwords and code messages to your phone
  Eighth, entry away from public, insecure, open Internet networks was kept away.

In conclusion, hurry to secure your currencies so that you are in your wallet, not to someone else.

You're right mate, thanks for sharing this kind of information, we should protect our ewallets today since many scammers are there trying to trap us in their hands, so better to secure all our digital currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

This is really good information. If we follow it, we will reduce the risk of our information being compromised. We must always use the utmost security, such as two-factor authentication and strong passwords, create backups and keep them in a safe place.

14 hours ago, rekter said:

This is where i am not so tech-savvy, i mean if my phone is compromised, and some hacker got into my exchange account. Could he just use my phone's google 2fa as well?

It is possible if the hacker has access to your phone and you use your email or SMS for authentication as they can be found easily hacked through, that's why it is advisable to use app instead, you are in complete control. I hope you understand.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, you're right
In addition, I advise everyone not to download applications that require permissions to access personal information on the phone.

• +3 1

Yes you right the mobile phone is dangerous for our business , because all the time is with us , but i think of you learn t basic of make you safe in this world , this will be help you for the mobile phone , or laptop or anything else , i think of you have money and you work in internet , i think you must learn how to protect your self , this is really important.

• +3 1

The crypto world is full of dangers and scammers who equate the victim and take advantage of their weakness to carry out theft operations. Many holders of cryptocurrency have been exposed to theft. Zubara no matter how strong the security and protection systems are, we remain at risk because it is possible to discover a vulnerability within this security at any time possible and what you have mentioned is completely true. We must all follow these steps to keep our money safe

Thank you for the important information and advice, this is absolutely necessary to secure the mobile wallet, but in fact I have never heard of the forgotten wallet or the Z wallet. Can you explain more about this wallet to me?

@nykas there isn't any dough That's hackers is so intelligent then our thinking , because they have a lot of experience . 

if we used all security tips then I think this is really not an easy to crack our account . never giving access of your Google account to any website .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Many crime increased as during lock down period because yesterday I reading one report which are public yesterday that 130% crime ratio increasing in these days. And also we know as now everyone using digit technology that is why hackers hacked with ease. 

• +2 1

I keep records in my external flash drive. In the case of using phone properly to prevent our crypto holdings to best lost, it is the best ideas. I use some wallets on my smartphone but have not forgotten to secure it by using 2fa security. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Thanks for reminding us for our safety. There are many cyber criminals, we must be careful to avoid them because we can lost our money if we will not be careful. Those steps are good to follow so that we can avoid them.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for giving such informative information, Many exchangers and wallets are hacking in recent times, safety has become a big issue. I am also increasing a lot of safety to protect my coins.

Thank you, this information is invaluable to you, I hope you tell me more about, Fourthly, what is the benefit of having two mobile devices with us?

Safety when dealing with cryptocurrencies is a very important thing. There are many people who work hard to steal all your money. We must be careful and do what we can to prevent them from stealing information and money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1