Cybercriminals and the future of digital currencies - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cybercriminals and the future of digital currencies

There are many scammers in the crypto world to aware of them you should be careful and make your Id stronger so the cyber criminals don't hack your wallets and get your all fund.don't open any scammes files and give information to unknown persons.

I agree with you my friend, it is very important to take safety measures at a very high level, because the number of fraudsters in this field is constantly increasing and the steps that have affected our attention are very good and we must all follow them.

• +3 1

I agree with you that it is a very important topic for everyone here, especially those who work in trading and investment, there are a lot of piracy and fraud that take place daily, so the steps that you talked about are very important, in addition to what you mentioned, you should pay attention to sharing the private keys for the wallets, and not Save it or write it on the Internet because it will expose you to piracy and steal your money.

• +3 1

Thanks for these useful information my friend, all of us have to be careful and accurate in our work, there are alot of sites who are spammers and try to cheat our accounts and money,so we have to secure our accounts and make them stronger. 

• +2 1

Yes, this is true. We must secure our accounts and pay close attention to what we do on the Internet because there are many scammers and we must not share any private keys with strangers.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you about the future of the cryptocurrency cryptocurrency has become global at this time and everyone because in this critical situation of the covid-19 business are closed that's why everyone want to invest in the cryptocurrency to enjoy the handsome profit

• +3 1

Hello there, friend. Don't just pick a site to work on; make sure it's the best one, one that's well-secured and safe, to avoid taking unnecessary risks. Thank you very much for your information.

• +3 1

You are right I agree with you there are many people who work hard for sharing and making for good topic or posts they want to get reputation and they deserve that we must be careful from stealing and money

Of course, mobike weakness can be the reason to hack. So when we haven't strong password then we can hack. If we are not using 2fa setting then we can hack. If we are using such apps which we don't know how it work then we can hack. If we are saving our private key on our mobile then we can hack. So this is good thing if we make sure which things is important to us then we can safe our account and can safe our money due to our privacy.  So make right and remain safe.

Thank you, my dear friend, for raising these important points and alerting them. Most of us do not pay any attention to Internet pirates, and therefore we are exposed to theft and fraud. Thank you, my friend, for your efforts in clarification.

Hello guys, there are many people who work in hard to steal all your money,many exchangers are wallets are hacking are in recents time,we must be careful to avoid them because lost of money, thank you.

• +2 1

Welcome my dear friend. Thank you very much for providing this post and these tips. I believe that many people do not yet have knowledge about Internet Thank you, my dear friend, for this very important information for all digital traders
In fact, I was only aware

• +1 1

Yes, you are right friend. Hackers become advance now a days. They know lots of method of stoling your money. We should not share our information and personal data to any unkown person. So becareful when you are using crypto.

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

This is a lot of information and important to ensure that our profits are not lost. Thank you, my friend. Members must read this information to keep our wallet safe from Internet pirates. The best way to keep our profits is by using cold wallets and making sure to keep the password

• +2 1

A debt of gratitude is in order for causing this substance you to have clarified it in a correct manner every one of the focuses you have referenced nothing to be add and you putten the reality of this theme, Hello friends,you right the mobile phone is dangerous for our business , because all the time is with us , but i think of you learn t basic of make you safe in this world , this will be help you for the mobile phone

The future of the crypto currency or digital currency is very vast and it should go to the extreme in the upcoming years. But safety of your always matter alot, so keep it private.

This is a fantastic and educational subject. Thank you so much. To provide all precautions with information and guidance, as well as to increase awareness. Our personal information and private key must be safeguarded and cared for. So that we can stay safe from all sorts of con artists.

Thanksfor making this content you have explained it in a right way all the points you have mentioned nothing to be add and you putten the seriousness of this topic, as many of peoples now a days not having idea about cyber crimes and digital crimes scams even the consequences after getting hack or getting into the trap they are not knowing this thing so from your content it will be easy for everyone to understand the things.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, hackers became more than before. Beware of fraudsters against stealing our money. We are in the interesting and useful world of cryptography to gain knowledge and experience.

Dear mate no doubt , there are lot of scammers  which are on search of crime and to steal the money. So we should avoid these scammers. We should use trusted and very secure wallet. We should enable two factor authentication system.thanks to aware  me.

Hello friend as we all know that digital currency is very easy to use in a routine work but there is another problem with this that it can be hack and can be theft by the hackers or Screamers easily so you can say this element is very dangerous for the cryptocurrency

Cyber criminals are always try to steal your funds with your ignorance they have a method they use and once you are in that trap my that is it you will loose all your money you earned working hard so always keep the above given points in your mind..

Genuinely stated and very nice tips worth enough of giving positive reputations to the highest order due it usefulness.

Work accordingly with aforementioned hints above to keep yourself safe and highly protected from attacks of scammers or hackers. 

• +2 1

I have worked with all means to reach the highest levels of safety, but I discovered that the most effective way to keep currencies from being stolen is to use cold wallets as I would like to point out that the presence of a single SIM card does not affect the safety of the wallet, but no connections should be made between the SIM number and the wallet information.