"Contentment and greed"  - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Contentment and greed" 

My friends,

I hope you will be fine. A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake sites and spend most of their times searching for new sites. Crypto fourm is one of the most important characteristics of a successful trader is a controlling his emotions. This fourm is real and wonderful fourm. I am really like this fourm. It payment is 100 here. 

Thank you 💓

Greed is in all the people. Anyone wants to earn more money and because of that they try other websites to earn money and because of that many people do not take time in one thing and not earn much.

The thousand-mile road begins with a single step.  There are a lot of members who want to make a lot of money very quickly.  Fraudsters take advantage of some greedy members.  They make tempting shows to attract every greedy beginner.  You must control your instincts before entering the world of cryptocurrencies, as this will affect your profit.

Well, contentment is achieved only if a person is happy with what he has. If the person is greedy, his demands in life will be more, and he will never be satisfied. So, the right thing is to keep oneself out of this and enjoy every moment with the thing we possess at the present.

I understand what you say friend, greed can affect us in a negative way. As you said there are many sites that only seek to steal our money and offer very large and irrasional profits, when we see this we must set our alarms because most of these sites that offer a lot of profit are scammers.

Read in the financial section, we want more money because it makes us happy and satisfied.  Nowadays, sites show how people can engage them to watch their fraudulent activities in order to make money and make their losses so that people are just happy.

• +2 1

Yes friends, we should work with the content because greed leads man to evil and the  and never have any success. So we should work with us and be patient 

Greed is the first enemy for all investors. It is not possible to get rich in one day. Rather, we have to be patient, and carefully analyze the market to choose the right time to invest and make some profits.

• +1 1

In our world greed and greed have spread, so bad things have spread, such as fraud, forgery, embezzlement and bribery, and every day thousands of people pay the price of their greed and greed and not being convinced of what God has divided for them

Yes dear greed is very bad thing actually greed destroy us. I want to share my experience . I was investment in stockson company I invested 200 dollor they give us big offer and I invested and after some day sites become to close and I lost my money'. So we should to choose trusted and right forum for investment. We can investment on yobit forum. Because yobit is not a scammer site. It is trusted site. 

• +4 1

I suspect there are many bogus sites out there that are a waste of time
But our wonderful platform is our knowledge gain plus money

Yes, what you said is right, sometimes it better to be contented with what we have gotten than to feel greed in the sense that we want to earn as much as other, forgetting that they also have invested more than us, so everyone has their own ways, we must have self contentment to be safe.

Yes, bravery is the real enemy of man that everyone must move away from because it will lead him to failure because it is not useful only you have to work within the rules and laws in order not to make a mistake and lose all your money

• +4 1

I always said nothing is free in this world and my experience is every thing recieve cost even life. So don't chase free coins free bitcoin because in this way may be you lost your earned money I agreed your masg of contentment. 

hello friend I want to tell you that we should not be greedy on this platform because greedy is enemy of money on the other words we should getting a word from greatness we will able work on this platform slowly and steadily that's why we prefer the regularity on this forum this is very valuable for us

• +4 1

Mostly new investor not control their greed and they just put their money again and again in these kind of scams website and the result is they lost their all money always find real ways when you invest  money if you invest your money in cryptocurrency trading there is no chance scam if you control your greed and emotions you can definitely make good amount of money

Yes dear no doubt that mostly people are wasting their time in fake sites . They try to earn more and they get lose   because scammers are wandering in every where . So we should to avoid scammer site. Actually they make us greedy with big opportunities and we get lose. 

Yes, friends, if we do good deeds, then greed will always keep us from deception and wrong deeds, then we should always take care of them and patience is always successful, while greed is a victim of failures.  

It is a big problem that some people do not know we have to invest their money. The best learn trading and do trading with contentment I don't advice anyone to use could mining that requid to you deposit something I advice all members of cryptotalk stay away from greed as possible during your work in cryptotalk. 

A successful trader must have control on its emotions. Greed is curse. While in need of more and more sometimes we lose everything. The only way of getting enough profit is to work on your skills. Try to have complete knowledge , this will give you a big return. Learn trading and do it with contentment.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, you are right, my friend, because greed may strike a woman with great greed and may lead to a loss sometimes, so I advise everyone to be satisfied and satisfied about what they did and what they gained, or else they may lose their profits because the market is volatile and no one knows what is happening

• +1 1

Yes, my friends, many people who are greedy, they go to the other side, they say that we will earn more money out of this, do not know that this side is scammer .They lose their money .

I agree with you. For me, I do not like greed. I would like to commit to here and gain knowledge and experience instead of wasting time searching for another gain. I found it a suitable job for me and I aspire to achieve my goal in the product.

• +4 1

The people who are find too much and earn too much immediately they always loss. Because many people invest in different sites some sites are fake and some are real and they don't know which sites are real and which are fake. So always checking the rating of your selected site. Because greed is curse so no one can greed to become rice. 

• +2 1

. "A bird in hand is better than ten birds on a tree" Greed can absolutely will destroy us! We don't need our competitors to defeat us , our own greed will defeat us. So let's control ourselves and not fall in the trap of our own greed.Greediness has ruined a lot of people's career and investment due to lack of enough knowledge and due to impatient in waiting to take a proper profit on little investment. Alot of people suddenly wants to become a millionaire and they end up falling into the hands of scammers. 

• +4 1