"Contentment and greed"  - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Contentment and greed" 

Whatever in life, but contentment and greed is nowhere good and is going to put you in no good. When it comes to earning in crypto world also greediness is not going to benefit you. Be selfless and sincere in doing work. Due to ultimate greediness people even end up losing money.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:29 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake sites and spend most of their time searching for new sites to earn bitcoin without taking advantage of their sites that they previously acquired even though they may be real 
and it can give them a wonderful daily income .. in my view I see that This is greed in itself ... My advice is to abide by the wisdom that "a bird in his hand is better than ten birds on a tree" 
because contentment is a treasure not lost.

Greed is course, it will destroy you entirely. 

You said it right, it is better to be happy on that we should have, don't get said what we don't have. 

And trading is the best way to earn bitcoin. Wise decisions and patience is everything in trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

good you are and cryptotalk fortune is verg greatest. my advice is to abide by the wisdom that a bird in this hand is better then ten birds on a tree. all members to stay away from greed as much as possible during your work in crypto...

If this happens but I don't know why, maybe they think that having the capital to invest can lose it and recover it without any problem, but to be honest it is better to take advantage of good projects and not spend more than what one can have.

In my opinion greed leads a man towards destruction.

So, we should avoid greed and focus fair and simple trading not greed for much profit this will lead you towards. loss.

I preffer limited works instead off bulk. 

Yes, my friend, this talk is correct. Greed leads to failure, we must be convinced of the constant little profit, because greed in this field often leads to loss, so work hard without greed and be sure that you will eventually achieve your dream as the old here succeeded in achieving their dreams.

they are not traders who invest in fake and new sites that people are people with more money and less mind to invest the money at any place so they just waste their money on sites like hyip.

On 5/28/2020 at 7:44 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

greed is your enemy in trading, and will almost always result in you losing a lot of your money, learn to control your greed and you will succeed

Yes, dear colleague, I totally agree with you, since greed is a great enemy of commerce, for example, because of greed, I have lost some cyptocurrencies, therefore I advise to control myself
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

This is what fraudulent sites depend on. They offer great offers and free services. You may offer something simple to a few until you get more, and then suddenly everything disappears. You do not find the site and you do not find someone to manage it and most importantly, you do not find your money

Of course, one has to focus his efforts in one place.
To be a professional in it
And master it, and this will bring him enormous profits.
And I agree with you that this is better than losing himself among several sites
This is a waste of effort and time!

Yes it is true that the desire to increase profits may lead to a waste of time in the experience of many fraudulent sites and that when we think that the profits that we achieve are not enough, perhaps it should be sufficient to develop the work that we  make sure that it is real so that we do not lose everything

On 5/28/2020 at 10:29 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake sites and spend most of their time searching for new sites to earn bitcoin without taking advantage of their sites that they previously acquired even though they may be real 
and it can give them a wonderful daily income .. in my view I see that This is greed in itself ... My advice is to abide by the wisdom that "a bird in his hand is better than ten birds on a tree" 
because contentment is a treasure not lost.

It is the rule of the trading to be patient and to be humble . Don't run for more amd more otherwise you will miss which you have in your hand. Keep on searching, keep on doing hard work by utilising your energy and time on good platform.but without any greed invest your knowledge in positive sides and be safe from scammers.

Greediness can really pull you down when you can no longer control it. it may blind you to a fact that you're just about to get fooled or scammed, so instead of leading your self in the path of success, you are just about to destroy your starting career and your hard works. I hope everyone takes this advice seriously and starts being careful with their actions. 

Many traders fail as a result of greediness they want to accumulate a lot of money without realizing that contentment is also a key to success . If really you want to earn more profit it is better you drive away greediness in your activities and be contented with what you have.

I think greediness make a lot of damages in trading, investing in business that you don't know their source or you don't have any strong information about, eyeing a lot of profit can also lead to greediness.

Yes agree with you there is a lot on browse they have target fraud by different ways they give greed to traders in the form of big percentage when he catches a lot of birds than the investors will not find his website on web.

I agree with you, my friend
I am a newbie to this forum
I haven't started earning yet
But I know very well that greed is useless and that the end is the loss of everything
I heard about the credibility of this forum and I am satisfied with it
I hope to earn a lot from it

The facts demonstrate that the craving to expand benefits may prompt an exercise in futility in the experience of numerous fake destinations and that when we feel that the benefits that we accomplish are insufficient, maybe it ought to be adequate to build up the work that we ensure that it is genuine so we don't lose everything.

It is true one will not know the value of something he has untill he loses it. We should understand that profits dont come easily. Work hard for it be steady and also be patient. 

• +1 1

Greedy person will nothing to have in the end. We must be able to learn contentment and satisfaction. We can not push ourselves on things which we can not have. We need to think first before we end up nothing.

'Greed' is a human trait. In my childhood I have heard of many stories of the failure of 'greed'. I am sure all of you must have also heard so. But when we grow up we are tempted to be greedy. One must control this trait in order to minimise our losses.

Commitment, thinking rationally and making the right decisions are the reason for success in the cryptocurrency space

As for investment, I prefer to invest within the Yobit platform, which is the best, most reliable and safe. I invest without fear for my money.

These mistakes are made by many new traders, where do they believe all the fictional offers made by the fake sites that promise to double the capital in a short time if you deposit with them, and this is a method followed by many fraudulent sites, so it is good not to be greedy And thirsty for a quick profit.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:56 AM, Mahmood9655 said:

Most of the sites that promise you big profits for a little work and a little time are not honest sites, so I advise you not to enter these sites and look carefully for the sites that you want to invest in 

Talking about website, many people did a lot of mistakes all in the name of making profit which is not suppose to be. When ever you want to try something new, ask questions about that thing or do research on it in other for not to regret it. Many of us even went far as using their house rent or school fee to invest in online trading at the end of day they were scam. Learn to ask questions, do research all this will help a lot.....

You should be contented with what you have because aiming to get too much money will nake you to fall down. You should take profits slowly and then wait for another day. It is far better to be earning small amounts daily without losing much than targeting huge profits with a high probability of losing the entire money 

• +1 1