" The fraudulent bots " - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" The fraudulent bots "

i would like to say that you should stay away from th telegram bots bcause most of the system are scamming and they are cheating with people in the name of online working and play with the emotions of the people.

For this topic we can't prevent it where there is a lot of bot Telegraph was false that claim that you can earn digital currency given by inviting friends or performing tasks impress or join the channel to the other, but we can mitigate fraud and books by educating people and telling them it's not reliable and publish our own experiences in order to learn from our experiences and do not fall into the same trap again.

I don't think it's an appropriate idea to deal with these bots, and you basically don't need it, you can abandon it and ignore it, don't put yourself at risk for small profits because they might be fraudsters most likely.

I think you should stay away from Telegram robots because experience has shown that 99% of them are fraudulent. Be careful and do not expose your money to theft. Many have previously been robbed, so I do not hope this will happen to anyone in the forum.

On Telegram, specifically, in the recent period, many fraudulent robots have appeared that steal money and fancy people with profit, but there are also few that give real profit and be honest, so I think that we should make sure and search for the robot before starting to work with it.

Hello my friend
Because of the high value of cryptocurrencies, fraud has become a lot and widespread on all platforms and in all ways that we can imagine links, bots, currencies all can be fraud, so you must be careful with every step we take and rely only on reliable things and legit platforms

• +3 1

In fact, my friend, it is very rare that there are non-fraudulent robots, especially on Telegram or similar programs. Today, a lot of people are learning to make robots and also dropping operations as well, and most of the people who make these mistakes are the beginners who think that they can earn in it regardless of Way, I suggest ignoring things like this and let us take advantage of the wonderful opportunity that the CryptoTalk forum provided us as interested in the world of cryptocurrencies.

No, my friend, in my opinion, you should avoid all robots without exception. Some people use them to attract as many people as possible and steal their profits, so do not believe whoever deals with them.

• +3 1

I thank you my friend for your important participation because we avoided the fraud that most of the members face here. We must cooperate and work together to reach success

Dear, the idea of a fraud robot is a software idea created by programmers to defraud by remote method, which is by programming a robot that brings members through temptation to attract customers, thus defrauding them, and most importantly, there are several methods also fraud through robots Thank you c

• +3 1

In the event, my friend, I am new to this forum and I do not know a lot of encryption information, but I joined here to benefit and learn, and we first need support and assistance so that we do not fall victim to fraud, so I cannot distinguish between the real Robert from Robert fraud, so I hope that the experienced will help you.

Most telegram bots are fraudulent as they run for a short period and then steal money.  You cannot know the telegram bot if it is honest or not. You can ask someone who has worked on the bot before and see if it is honest and pays or not. I advise you to stay away from telegram bots, as you will likely waste your time.

Yes unfortunately there are a lot of fake bots in the Telegram the purpose of which is only t9 collect referrals and steal money and so you must be careful and not to.join these botsunless.

Ad Fraud bots are malicious bots with a specific end goal in mind. It is worth nothing that a bit can originate as a malicious bots and moph into carrying out Ad-fraud specific actions in a matter of hours or days, so whether in the infosec or Ad-tech industry, it is important to be able to detect both types of bots.

On 5/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, abualez said:

My friends at the moment I hear a lot about the telegram bots that are said to be true for a short time, then they turn into fraudulent sites that steal money. I wonder if any of you know the way to know the fraud bots from the real bots to avoid the risk of fraud and theft.

Most of the telegram bots are from scammers and you can't know the difference between the real and the fake ones. Instead of dealing in such it is better you stay from anything that has to do with telegram bots. Focus on cryptotalk for your earning.

It cannot be inferred from looking only, we have to search and ask among the members whether anyone knows the bot, or we find someone who actually uses it, but I think that many of them are just fraud, especially from their illogical offers with huge profits, we must be rational and not let them  They take advantage of our emotions

• +3 1

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Many of them have always been, not because they are legitimate but there are others that are totally scams and are plagiarism, what they do is generate lost income and waste of time

the question is, why do you climb so much into automating the process of the same trading, but at the same time you are not ready to understand that there are a lot of scammers and it is better not to go there at all, huh?

Most Telegram bots are fraudulent as they run for a short period and then steal money. You cannot know the Telegram bot if it is honest or not. You can ask someone who has worked on the bot before and see if it is honest and pays or not. I advise you to stay away from Telegram bots, as you will likely waste your time.

• +2 1

These days telegram bots are very much fake and those nothing rather than to steal peoples money which is why you have to be careful with any bot from telegram because many scammers believe they can cheat traders on crypto currency using these bot that will require your wallet address and from there everything disappear on air, so in a short word avoid any bot from telegram.

1 hour ago, Della said:

There are several ways to find out about a fraudulent bot. First, you can search for the source of the bot. Second, honest bots do not ask for payment before receiving money. Finally, the most fraudulent bots and honest bots are very few.

@Della There are also many bots that after you have the minimum to withdraw they tell you that you need referrals and thus they are giving you requirements just not to pay you, most of the bots in telegram are scams, I do not believe in any, only the ones that make coin showers and those who use legitimate sites, but we must always be careful with those applications that can steal our data.

hello friend I want to tell you that yes I am agreed with you there are a number of people who playing fraud with the new member and beginners but we should getting white from them we should just working according rules and regulations in that way we will able to improve our self

• +3 1

Dear many members are also worried about this and I am also want that this is not put that why I also delete telegram because I have hear many things about it that there are a lot of scammers and I think we should save ourselves from such things.

• +2 1