" The fraudulent bots " - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" The fraudulent bots "

I don't have much knowledge and experience working in a cryptocurrency website for the first time but I have heard that there is a lot of fraud in the cryptocurrency website and there are scammers in every website. I want to be safe from scammers.

Hello mate, I think that the telegram is one of best places for the scammers and fraudsters, because they use that as hide out, so we most be very careful and watchful with our movement in the cryptocurrency world, thank you so much friend.

• +2 1

I don't know much about this because I am member here so thank you for this useful post 

We all need to be aware and not be fool with fraudulent bots

My friend most of the things in telegram are fakes because I'm a victim here so you just have to be careful and research before  investing or engaging yourself in anything if not you will end up earning nothing.

Nice question, my friend. Obviously, I cannot distinguish between a robot and a human, but I hear a lot about it and it steals money, but we have to be careful my friends and avoid these robots

I think it is not possible to distinguish between real and fraudulent bots
You can enter fake data the first time or create an account for a very small amount and enter its data to make sure of the reliability of these bots

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yeah, unfortunately there are a lot of fake bots in the telegram,the purpose of which is only to collect refferals and steal money,so you must be careful and not to join these boys unless you are 100%.

There are several factors to consider in order to filter any sort of fake and scamming telegram bot. The best advise for you, try to check whether bot is asking for investments, selfdrop, mining benefits and sensitive personal information like KYC documents, phone number , email id etc..

• +2 1

This is true, fraudulent robots are widespread. Once you are subscribed to a fraudulent site, all your money is stolen, so we must be careful and stay away from suspicious sites.

I haven't found robots on Telegram yet, as a beginner
But I was warned of them
They steal and defraud the organs and could harm us all.

Well, if we talk about to the telegram bots especially for those earning bots, don't trust for it because that is 100% scam, there's no legit earning bot in telegram. In addition, don't trust some stranger people who are invited you in investments, there's a lot of scammers on telegram so don't trust anyone.

• +2 1

My friend, the robots that interfere with your use of telegram are fraudulent robots, and you have to be wary of them and they enter you out of emotions, then they start talking to you about things about profits and make fake offers for you. It has no use, so you must be careful of them so that they do not steal your money

I do not advise you to use any robots, all telegram robots are fraudulent, so stay away from them. They are a waste of time, you can invest your effort in honest sites that are better than robots.

• +2 1

According to my experience, all these bots are false and fraudulent, you do not expect one day to give you free money in this way, it is a waste of time, I suggest that you learn more, and make your money with your effort

Thanks my friend for your helpful post ...
I suggest staying away from telegram robots in general, as they are almost all scams just block it and maybe flag the report as well. These are serial fraudsters who come out of nowhere. So try to avoid using any kind of investment robots or trading robots.

There is no specific way to know fraudulent robots, so all you have to do is move away from invitations that come to you from unknown locations, offers to submit them, or review experienced members and ask them before doing so

• +1 1

It is difficult to know fraudulent robots from real robots. Do not join these robots unless you are sure and confident about them. Ask the old members of this forum to understand more experienced.

Dear friend, you should beware of the telegram. It is fraudulent most of the time. I don't think there is a way to find out what fraudulent content is on the telegram.

Thank goodness friend that you have made this topic because now thanks to you several people will be able to know about these bots that are in telegram and that they only scam and steal your money I also include myself because now I also know about this and I have information thanks to you.

There are many scammers on the telegram. We must avoid scammers in every website cryptocurrency forum. We must not accept any offer out of greed.

yes there are a lot of fake bots on telegram you have to beware of them just keep on working and follow the rules you will make your way to success.

• +1 1

Thanks to you for the valuable information into us. Keep it up this such type of posts such a informative information. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Thank you.

• +2 1

Thank you for raising this important and unique point because the fraudsters are everywhere including the telegram, and I think that the telegram is one of the best hide out for the scammers,, so we most be very careful with most of the telegram bots. 

Yes you are right now there are many fraudulent scammers and criminals who want to acquire our money with out our consent through illegal activities so you must be very careful about your security measures you take for your account there are many fake bots coming from telegrams you dont want to believe in them you must be very careful or else you will be cheated.

Hello my friend, it is now easy to create robots, so we must stay away from everything that is unknown and avoid spam also on Telegram and others, according to my knowledge, ignoring is the best solution and it is preferable to strengthen our passwords and adopt double authentication