How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

This is what you do for the first time, brother. How do you use it?That's because sometimes in greed we go to you on a lot of such side to make money.And when we go to the side, we are deceived, then we feel that we have done it wrong.That's all there is to it. Do you guess the cost of the action that will cost us the most?So we should not do that, we should eat less but halal skins are the skins of truth. 

To be sincere I don't trust those sites much,because most of them do turn out to be fake and scamming sites,so I suggest you also stay away from them in order to avoid loses

I expect, my friend, that Bitcoin is a currency like any other currency will rise and fall, so forecasting is a very difficult thing, so my friend, it is a short range.

Right with you my friend

Well, we have to work by predicting exchange rates for cryptocurrencies and creating applications for work in this field. We have to invest and trade a lot from the main platform.

All the best for everyone

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think they find sites that predict the price of in this case if it is the value of currency. The value is taken care of by us, the community that has confidence in investing in some digital asset coinmarketcap or coingecko only seeing the sale and purchase graphs it is not known if it shuffles a currency or it will go down. prediction nor with any app that i know.

I do not like using forecasting sites because most of them do not enable you to make good profits, I try to learn technical analysis so that I will be able to study the market and rely on myself

Most of them are pure technical they do not follow the the fundamental factors, so they are very less accurate, let say 6/10.

Hey! Yes, some sites do not correctly show the price of some cryptocurrencies. I always look at cryptocurrency / currency prices on trusted and normal sites. For example: Yobit, CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap. These sites are the most normal sites for finding out or monitoring the price of a cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Yes my dear i see that many new coins are introduce in the many site which name is different from one another. Its price is also different from others. Doge coin altcoin etc

Well they are not always correct so you should not depend on them for your trading decisions. Make sure you compare that with some other strategies to get the most accurate results.

From my point of view, I think that it's a difficult task to predict price of bitcoin. And sites that are doing this job can't always make accurate prediction. So having an expert opinion in this regard is far better option.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 5/28/2020 at 6:31 PM, Bohana said:

It depends on the algorithm or the person who is predicting the prices. I personally follow what experts say and predict about the prices of cryptocurrencies. 

I am new member to this forum.I had no knowledge about this subject.I have learned a lot of information from your valuable post.Thank you so much dear.

On 5/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

I am not using any such sites and I think no one can tell us correctly about the prices of the coins we have to first get knowledge and we can also check it that how can price will increase I think that have experience in this field can also tells about the prices of the coin correctly.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Abeera said:

I am not using any such sites and I think no one can tell us correctly about the prices of the coins we have to first get knowledge and we can also check it that how can price will increase I think that have experience in this field can also tells about the prices of the coin correctly.

Yeah no one knows the exact price of coins, but everyone can predict it, its a predictions so it doesn't have to be 100%, an yeah their are so  many sites that predict price of blockchain coins but its hard to get the right price.

Actually, I believe no one can predict a coins movement a hundred percent. All predictions sites and Crypto consultant do is speculate the possibilities based on technical, fundamental , analyzing market movementand and historical analysis. Mayby you should also do your own analysis before using the price prediction sites analysis. Overall, the whole thing depends on luck and expectations in the end. 

15 hours ago, Sofia Iqbal said:

Никто  не может точно предсказать цену криптовалютных монет на  рынке в ближайшие месяцы или годы. Потому что это может быть изменение его движения, и они просто точны в ближайшей цене  конкретной монеты. 

конечно, это все у теории. Всё же рассчитывается по элементарной математике, по теории вероятности, но везде бывают исключения. точность у сайтов есть, но далеко не 100%.

Sadly my friend there is no guarantee of that. There are some sites which are actually proving very good suggestions but unfortunately there is no guarantee that those suggestions will work. So i would suggest to not blindly trust all those sites, you may visit them for getting a overview or idea 

There are many sites for price predicting, but my best site is trading view. I like this site because i can get many indicators and make it easier for me to read prices. I can also login to my broker and trade through trading view..

Hey dear member i do not have much confidence about these sites which have the pridicts about the cryptocurrencies and also their sites. 

I think sites that predict the price of cryptocurrencies are unreliable
    I think it's not true, it's just an expectation

Edited by Mary777

Fluctuation of price is depends upon many factors.So prediction neefs much experiance and knowledge.Many sites pridict on the basis of past few days.Keep checking the fluctuation and mske decissions according to it.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I think that predicting the price of cryptocurrencies is difficult and needs a thoughtful plan and research about sites that predict the prices of cryptocurrencies, and you must deal with a group of sites in order to predict correctly

There are many sites for predicting the prices of cryptocurrencies. Usually traders use more than one site to obtain accurate information about the price of currencies, it is wrong to rely on one site to know the prices of cryptocurrencies, this could expose us to losing our money, if the site gives wrong information about the price  .

• +4 1

Predicting stock prices is an important and difficult problem for studying financial markets. The current studies are mainly based on the time series of stock price or operating performance of the listed company. In this paper, we propose a stock price prediction based on the trading behavior of investors. For each stock, we differentiate the daily trading relationship between its investors using the trading network. Then we categorize the trading network nodes into three roles according to their communication style. There is a strong causal relationship between the stock price and the trading relationship indicators, that is, the part of the commercial relationship between the nodes of different roles. We also predict the stock price by integrating these trading relationship indicators into a neural network based on a stock price time series. Experimental results on 51 stocks on two Chinese stock exchanges indicate that the accuracy of forecasting stock prices has improved significantly through the inclusion of trading relationship indicators.

As for me, my friend, I do not trust any application or wallet except for the yobit wallet in it. I can trade well and my account is safe. In addition, I can see prices and indicators clearly and easily.

• +4 1
  • +5 1