How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

My opinion, you should not rely on price evaluation sites. They can be correct and realistic, but the period of time or retreat in the work always changes the course. Follow this market from the experience that I gained from this forum, which is still listed now and in the future.

Predictably things by sites is not genuine thing.I think in this process you have a good and wide knowledge about this.So make sure your predictions is on right ways or in loss.

For me, I never trust sites that set forecasts and forecasts because cryptocurrencies are very volatile and it would be difficult to place forecasts in this field.

I have noticed several times that most predictions are not successful and are wrong

Of course there are expert people who can predict prices
By studying the market well, by following their recommendations, you can make good profits

• +3 1

welcome my friend
From my point of view, you should look at all the sites and see the most suitable price for you, and make sure of the correctness of the site you are convinced of
By learning here, we must not make mistakes and watch out for fraudulent sites
good luck

These sites are widely available on the Internet
There are even applications dedicated to this topic, personally I do not rely on any of these sites
The main thing for me is to research the history of the currency and monitor the chart of the currency, and I have been wrong sometimes, and I might be right sometimes.

• +4 1

That this thing depends on the method followed by these sites in technical analysis, so I advise you to see some price predictions before starting to take recommendations from the sites. Thank you.

My friend, there is no accurate forecast in the world of cryptocurrencies, this world is very random and it is difficult to predict what state the currency will become in, for example Bitcoin is currently rising, but no one knows it could drop suddenly without warning.

• +2 1

The accuracy of the price forecast sites is good . It helps us well that I work hard to know many new things and learn every day new things and things that will benefit me a lot . I try to gain experience correctly and better . I am seeking it

• +2 1

Well my friend, it is very difficult to predict the prices of cryptocurrencies, as there are several constantly changing factors that affect their prices, so websites and applications will not be accurate in predicting prices.

There are many sites to predict the encrypted currency that we can see and see their prices and there are some sites that have forecasts for next week and all charts are available with details but some expectations are incorrect because sometimes showing encrypted currency price predictions to be wrong, so we must Also conduct our analysis before using prices for prices for prices.

• +3 1

I think that we must do research and resources, to ensure the reliability of these sites, and if we can trust them, so that we are not exposed to fraud, we must be more careful in dealing with the sites

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this explanatory post, the beautiful discussion, and the important question for us beginners in the forum. I think you should study the currency yourself.
Good luck

Friend i don't trust on any site. I only trust on google. Google give us hundred percent true information. So google is best of all of them. We predict the values of cryptocurrencies but we don't know that our predictions are true or not but google is hundred percent true.

• +5 1

Hello dear, you pose a decent inquiry about value expectation site, so I need to disclose to you that nobody can anticipate crypto coin like bitcoin yet we can investigation the coin of the past record and present of the coin. So if that we research the coin we can figure the coin cost.

To be honest I dont have confidence about price prediction sites. Look mate market conditions are not always the same. Price prediction is not always right. So I suggest you to look always the market situation. 

• +2 1

Well this is a very good question. Thank you for asking. But I seriously can't tell about other site because I'm not sure of them like Google site so far so good. Google is the best site will work without any problem and will give 90 percent sure answer. But we hope Crytptotalk currency site will also provide some great percentage trust in future. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, honestly, I do not trust anyone or any application that predicts the future price of the currency, in my opinion that the best thing is to learn to study the market and analyze currency data and on the basis of it you can predict.

• +3 1

I do not have confidence in these sites or applications that predict the prices of cryptocurrencies because it is very difficult to predict the prices of currencies, so I rely on my decision to trade and buy or sell cryptocurrencies

I do not have information dear members is predictions are true and you believe in prediction if they are right then suggest me such site that gives us accurate prediction about the price of bitcoin  and  i wanted to do trading tell me about it.

• +2 1

About the sites I don't know the better thing but I think there's some ways to predict the accurate price of sites. We can predicting the price of size by seeing that how they work work function and how to manage how these are easy all these are acceptable how these are family for use of workable teacher important that I have a good contents photos and materials matching this thing we can protect the money of sites.

Hello there greetings there are number of sites that can predict or accurately are a cryptocurrency prizes you should have to go to the Google and find and useful website then you can predict order calculate your price under I hope you understand good luck

• +3 1

so I think the whole thing depends on luck and expectations in the endI do have one or two influencer I follow for predictions and they are most of the time correct.. I can assured you only a little percentage of predictions are accurate dude

My friend, not all of these sites are honest, there are many of them fraudulent that take money from people and say that their predictions are always correct, and when you enter them and start working within their expectations, you will discover that most of them are false, so be sure to find sites famous for their credibility before starting to invest.

• +1 1

Well, no one can predict exactly the price of bitcoin, all these predictions sites and Crypto consultant do is speculate the possibilities based on technical, fundamental and historical analysis which might be on point if carefully analysed. I do have one or two influencer I follow for predictions and they are most of the time correct.