Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

Sharing your identity and your personal information online is one of the most dangerous things that you can do because you can never be sure about eh legitimacy of online sites, and you never know what malware that could be operating on the site that could steal you information.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

You are absolutely right I am agree with you that we should not disclose our identity to any website without research about the site . We should provide our identity to those sites that are reliable and trustworthy. Otherwise we will lose our personal information of our account.

We who are working here have to earn good money from here and if we want to do something well then we have good knowledge skills here I think if we are doing any kind of work now or any kind of work then we need to be careful.  Can lose money and account

Any site that requires more than your country and ur email address,one should be careful of such site,the identity that seems to be a most for any forum to ask is your country, email, and phone number.

We must not share our valuable details and especially phone number to the websites that we see ourselves as fake . There are lot of scam websites out there that tend to tell us that they will give a certain amount of money so they need your details and and after you give the details they will hack all your ATM accounts and steal your cash and will also hack your photos too .Please stay safe from these kinds of sites.

On 5/25/2020 at 6:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

Thank you my friend for sharing this advice with us. Yes that is lots of side that wants our account for verification. Some of them are good but lots of them are fake. Will I also agree with you we should research investment in a site. We should always protect privacy our account.

Good information,i want to share wth all of my readers is its our common mistake that we expose our personal information to different websites.try to overcome this.your privacy is your safety.dont believe on anyone before knowing him thoroughly.every picture has two sides.dont judge a book by cover!

Yes this is very sensitive because many people caught in such scams so be careful you should save yourself at every side because it may be some criminals which want to done some negative activities for such ID so they give the greedy of bonus with persons.

Yes, your words are correct, not every website we have to trust, but rather we must ensure its credibility in order to be able to give it our identity and not to tamper with it and use it for illegal purposes

Yes, you were absolutely right that within this era, a lot of fake websites are present on the internet, By fraudulently acquiring your identity, steal all your data. The same thing happened to a friend of mine, his ID was stolen and all his data was stolen in this way, so I will request all the members not to click on such fake websites link. Research any website link before clicking on it. So that you don't have to face any problem 

Thank you forum to providing a nice and helpful question. I like your question. As many people do not aware of this thing. Many forum required their personal information and say our forum wants to help you. And some time we got messages that's you win gold money or other thing. But my dear friends it all are fake and its gives you a great lose. Therefore do not fall their trap. 

Well I'm new here, And scammers and harker are always on site to hark people money,so we have to avoid any illegal arct on the forum,some have to be very careful with those sites so that our account can be secured from them.

Thank you, my friend, for your favor, and I completely agree with you ..
There is a lot of choice, and they can benefit from your identity in confirming accounts that are stolen or illegal and in violation of the laws
I hope you pay attention and thank you for your participation

• +1 1

Yes bro you are right, we should not identity of ourself on any website Because if we show our dentistry on any website, then scammers steel our data easily And when they steel our information, they can harm us and our Bank account can also be .

That is why I request you to avoid to make your identity on any website .

Thank you for such information. Yes you are absolutely right that when we provide our information to register in any site , we have risk of getting robbed online by these scammers. Always provide your personal details to site which have good and great background.

I also care about my own security. I don’t share any kind of my private information here. even i don't share any picture of mine in online. If there is a option that no need to use your picture. Everyone should have to careful and sensitive about own security.              

• +3 1

This is true that we should not give our identities to any of the websites because this personal information can be fabricated or steal by the hackers and can be used against us. It is the policy of some of the websites that they want KYC and identity requirements but they doesn't demand any personal information. so beware of those websites which demand your personal information or identity, there could be a scam.

Hello my dear guys i agree with you i am not giving my identity to any site because i think they will use it without my knowledge in other illegal places because if bad people come to it they will use it for reasons that may not be for your benefit🥰🎈

• +5 1

yes are right but you know well every site in which we want to work first need of identity without identity we cannot work any website but i suggest you if you want to avoid any fraud first giving before your identity you search about sites or app maybe you rid scam problems 

Hello guys, please note that our identification is not what we should joke with, it's a something that has to be taking good care of because of the bad people around us..

Scammers are everywhere and they  can easily attack any of our account through our ID..

Stay Safe

Stay Positive

Stay Vigilant

Stay Blessed

You are right. It is a good idea to be careful before we provide true information about who we are because that may expose you to deception.
Certainly there are sites that have to take information about your identity because there are people who may enter the site with more than one account and name, so choose the site that you trust to be safe to provide your information to it.

You mentioned an important idea which everyone ignores it when they hear about free money , these are not really free money and most of times it's scam and by this you gave strangers your information for free which they can sell to others and may put you in danger in the future so always be careful about who you gives your information to

• +3 1

Scam websites use the information that you provide while logging in to that anonymous site. They scam the people and access the wallets of person and take their credit from them.

• +1 1

This is so true..i believe all beginners would have learn a lot from this educative topic that will prevent them from being scammed. Let's remember our account details is not to be shared with anyone or on any site but it's so that when some members heard of free money they start to release their information to receive free earning.

• +1 1

One should be careful not to provide his/her identify to other websites to avoid meeting scammers, your identity in crypto remain in crypto once you provide it to another website your identity as become open to scammers be advised thanks, you are always welcome mates.