Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

Some of these websites are scam so first find out if this is true or not because these websites have easily access to your ID if you share any information. Dont open links before you find out true

On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

I agree, giving our information to untrusted website will lead us to many problems. So, we should research about the website before giving our ID to avoide frauds. 

• +1 1

There are a lot of websites which are fake and fraud and  steal oir accounts detail by our identity and use our  account for the wrong purpose so plz  be aware of these websites and just keep your identity as a private key. 

• +1 1

My friend it’s a problem that hacker can hack your problem from a web site. 

So you must be careful  in your Identity.  If you feel that the website it safe enough so that    you can try otherwise you should not provide your identity in a website. 

Be careful my friend.         

On 5/25/2020 at 1:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

Thanks friend for the advice, am a new member of the forum, still running my initial steps before earning. Am really happy you shared this and am sure other newbies like myself will be benefits, because losing money you just started earning could be hurtful.

• +5 1

Yes it's good suggestion for us because it's keep us secure because when v we give information to any website he get access to our identity that's why we can do any of our accounts any of our personally information that's why I don't show your identity with any website.

• +2 1

Sir you have given a good training here .Some website are ones that cheat .Such websites ask you for a password like personal information. And then misuse your information So we need to stay away from such website .And if you get cheated by such website from the committee of talk then keep other friends away from these website .Such websites give you disadvantages rather than benefits. 

Of course I am agree with your  message that you have added a very good topic , but we are not sure that any website of any one should give your personal  information, maybe this website or fack .And this website should not put you in any problem .Exactly your personal information Sharing can be any website.It can also have many disadvantages .

Yes we dont have to provide our personal information to any site.Because they can hack us and it will create issues for us.So please be carefull and dont provide your personal data to any website about which you have no information.

I mean why don't they give the airdrops only for signing why do they have to know the persons id, personally i don't give my ID or passport id to any sites, i know what they will do with it, 

It's not a bad idea revealing your identity to sites for participating in airdrops, just be sure that the airdrop is legit. Also check out to see if you will be able to perform the required task so that you won't regret providing your identity documents to a site that you couldn't gain anything from.

Thanks 😊

Providing your identity could be highly risky because they can sell your data and someone can make a misuse of it. Don't believe such websites which requires KYC bcz most of them or scams. Research for the project details and if u feel that they have enough potential then just involved such airdrops program without providing your personal data.

Well,i am agree with you,there afe lot of platform  which demands your personal  information to work.on.it ,you should  be careful while doing such task ,these websites  are fake and after getting  your personal  information  they will blocked  you or they will stole your money...

• +1 1

I always refuse to do KYC process and giving my information to any website because there is no guarantees that it will not abuse in the future. I have enough courage to invest my money in some projects that have a little guarantee that it will be successful But never ask us to do KYC.

Yes you are definitely right the website which demand us for private information these sites are mostly scam cryptotalk is one of best online earning site which don't demand for any private information

• +1 1

On 5/25/2020 at 1:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Thanks for your wonderful insight about possible challenges one can encounter, haven't commerced earning yet. Hopefully I will after completing my initial task, I will abide with this advice while dealing with such site because I have plans on investing my earnings

In this society we are now providing people you didn't know your information is even bad talk more of your personal identity on just website is very bad because the will use your identity to register some scam or cheat which they are not using their personal identity.

• +1 1

Yes my friend, you are right am agree with you, scammers are everywhere so you should be careful and don't provide our identity to any other website, be careful and Good Luck..

Yes, you are right my brother. There are many websites that ask your identity and personal information. Please don,t provide your identity to these sites, as we know very well the cryptocurrency is coming more popular more scam techniques are created by the scammers. The scammer sites say we double your amount and give you more bonus and ask you to provide your KYC and identity. When you provide identity and information to these sites the hackers can hack your accounts and get your money from your wallets.

Absolutely right i am strongly agree with you thanks for sharing your personal thoughts . You are saying well . we should do research of any site before sharing personal data 

Dear friends you are very right that we do not give our personal information to websites because many of the airdrop websites are fake and they still our information scam websites sell our identity to the third party to expect to be handsome money to return.

There are many platforms where they are taking your personal information to scam you.So you have to be careful about your work you do not have to present your identity to any site before making sure of its reliability because there are many sites and airdrops in the crypto world are scams.

• +2 1

Yes we donot provide our identity to any website becase cyber crime is common today if you provide your identity to any wbsite  and if the are criminals the can black male you and hackers can also locate your place

Good advise dear i will follow your instructions and i will try to not share any personal information to other websites and protect me self from scammer and theft. But many useful site requires us personal data to join to it is possible to join reject their platform 

• +3 1

Dear friend, it is self-evident not to present the identity except for secured, well-known and famous sites such as this forum .. Otherwise, we will be deceived and our personal information and our money stolen .. Caution and caution .. Good luck ♥ ♥ ♥ ️ ♥ ️

• +1 1