Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

Yes you are right dear. Do not provide your personal information on any website. If you provide your personal information on any website then account will be hacked or scam and hacker get your money and get lost. If any website ask about your personal information then do nit give your personal information and do not continue work on this website. 

• +5 1

Proper research is important before providing your personal information to any website. There are many websites working which are fraud. They can use your personal information in future for bad so please think and do proper research. 

• +4 1

On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

Online markets are full of scammers. They use different techniques to attract the customers like free bonus offers and coupons etc and newbies provide them their identity, email id and other information for that bonus or coupon. So we must not provide our ID to the companies who are not trust worthy.

Of course because nowadays everywhere hacker and cheaters are available. Before doing anything, it important for everyone to knowing it. So, don't share any personal information and any websites where's you doing work. Because you don't know who's become your enemies. 

Hi. You brought up very important information. Indeed, you need to be very careful when sharing your personal information, otherwise it may end up in the shadow market.

• +4 1

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

In the case of airdrops you have to be careful, personally when I do them and they ask me to do the verification I do not do it because I am not sure if I give my personal information to projects that are starting and that could be scams, then it is the responsibility of each one take care of your privacy and data when we are on the internet.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Good post create Unfortunately this is hard to avoid. While most airdrops won't require kyc, most exchanges do, especially when you are dealing with fiat money.  This comes naturally with AML regulations, and only way to fight it is using DEFI. Be careful and secure your sites and avoid fake website

I also agree with this. There are various sites outside now which are not legit and always looking for every possible way to get access to your account. Sharing your ID on any site you don't have full knowledge on is like you putting your account in a great risk of scammers to get access to it.

• +4 1

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

Thank You Mr. Cammer for sharig Your Experience with me and All new comers. There are numerous destinations that expect admittance to our own data, and I don't want to work with these locales since they may imperil our data. It is better not to impart our private data to anybody and work on locales that don't demand.

• +5 1

Lamentably this is difficult to dodge. While most airdrops won't need kyc, most trades do, particularly when you are managing fiat cash. This falls into place without a hitch with AML guidelines, and best way to battle it is utilizing DEFI. In any case, even in those cases you may fall into difficulty reflectively with the "travel rule". At any rate when you are overseeing critical wholes. 

However, I concur with you that few out of every odd site is worth ID. You just need your personality taken once and after that every individual who got it from the dim web can utilize your character on crime.

• +4 1

I agree to you we should not share our personal information with any website or person.we should keep our Private information safe and secure.

There are a lot of fake websites. If we share our information or try to login then we can lose our information.

• +4 1

I agree with you, I shouldn't give my ID to anyone who asks for it, but in order to protect myself from that, I don't submit it to any location and try to get away a little from the airdrop sites. The gym should avoid sending the ID to any location

• +4 1

Don't provide any identities to any other websites and scammers are patronizing Every website to scam and withdraw people's money from their wallet in an illegal manner. Someone just has to be very careful.

• +4 1

Providing personal information to any website if they ask about your information than don't tell them your personals to any one.there are too much scammers who can steal your data and can hack your payment.

Hello dear friends. 

Scammers trap newbies by offering aome bonus, discount or coupon and in return ask for their personal information. So it is really risky to share your personal details with any website. 

Yes I am agree with you dear friends.dont give them your identy without verification 💯 present.because many websites are fack .only crypto currency is secure and trusted

on some instant it is correct that not to provide personal identity to some  websites 

sometimes websites gets banned and all the informations gets out 

all the informations must be on specific limit due to which the informations get used by  on the other instant 

Thanks dear friend you post is very well you do not provide your identity to any website because there is a lot of fake websites and a lot of hackers that can hack your identity so to be very careful and protect your identity.

You are right. We should always refrain from giving our identity.  But it's not easy at all. Because they show us many kinds of temptations. I think they will really reward us. Those who are new to this kind of danger later. We always have to stay away from such websites.

Our identity should be our personal information, that I think should be best know to us alone, this kind of platform where people from different part of the world come together to discuss things about cryptocurrency is not a place we can share our identity, let be very careful @zaman22

Some websites are actually used for spamming and phising, unless you are sure of the sites security, do not provide valuable information to anyone not even on a web site 

I also advise the same, don't give your identity, name, address and cell phone number anywhere. Also call your mobile provider and ask them to make your phone number private, you don't know how many scammers are finding the phone numbers from the mobile number catalogues, along with private information.

Hello dear friends. 

Thanks dude for let's us know about this thing I am.new in this field and don't know about these things properly but I found your post very useful for and protect me in future from scamming 

The problem is that nowadays basically any exchange, p2p platform and even some swaps like shapeshift, request a kyc to use their platforms, I agree with the fact that we do not exchange our identity for an airdrop but on some occasions many are forced to do so.