Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you!

Wonderful information dear where many members understand otherwise, where giving a bad reputation means that the person is bad, this is not true, of course, this reputation is in order to save the post that you published or the comment that you responded to. I hope everyone creates what is useful for the benefit of all

Getting a bad reputation is quite disappointing. But one should not take it personally. It is given mostly because the reader is satisfied with its contents or it is not up to the mark.

In order to  remove bad reputation,you must follow the rules and read all topics first and then make posts. If we are able to prevent bad reputation we always makes good,positive and related posts.

Very useful information, bad reputation should not be taken as some negative action against ourselves, but as an excuse to improve the quality of our content so that it nicely meet the required standards and fulfills its purpose of helping other members to learn something new, provide them with latests updates or constructively commenting their content. 

On 5/24/2020 at 10:35 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hola amigos,

Espero que estén todos bien. ¡Hablemos de la mala reputación! Hay dos tipos de reputación aquí en el foro, que son una buena y una mala reputación. Muchos miembros están hablando de buena reputación la mayor parte del tiempo, pero hoy hablaremos sobre una mala reputación, por qué las obtienes y cómo evitarlas. 

Hay algunos temas que tienen mala reputación debido a algunas razones, los escritores de esos temas pueden quejarse de tener mala reputación sin comprender el significado de mala reputación y por qué la obtienen en sus temas. ¡Algunos miembros pensaron que los odiamos y por eso les dimos mala reputación! Eso no es cierto, la mala reputación te recordará que tu tema tiene algunos errores que tendrás que evitar en tu próximo tema para obtener una buena reputación.

Esto te dará mala reputación:

1. Copie y pegue otros temas o comentarios.
  2. Escribiendo una publicación sin sentido.
  3. Ortografía incorrecta de sus publicaciones en varias ocasiones.
  4. Bromas innecesarias (no a todos los miembros les gustan las bromas)
  5. Publicación corta! (Por ejemplo, gracias. Está bien. Estoy feliz. ETC)
  6. Publicaciones de sección incorrecta.

Hay muchos más errores que pueden darte mala reputación, pero esos son los errores más cometidos por muchos miembros. Tenemos que evitarlos porque muchas malas reputaciones en nuestras publicaciones disminuirán la confianza de otros miembros.

Aquí hay algunas formas de evitar la mala reputación:

1. Escriba sus propias publicaciones (no copie)
  2. Escriba un tema cuando tenga algo para compartir (no escriba un tema porque otros miembros han escrito un tema)
  3. Escriba temas para ayudar a otros a resolver / enseñar algo.
  4. Escribe un tema al menos con tres o más oraciones para que puedas explicarlo bien.
  5. Escriba todos los temas en la sección correcta.
  6. Asegúrese de que todas las palabras sean correctas (verifique su tema nuevamente antes de enviarlo)

Al seguir esto, disminuirá la mala reputación en sus temas y aumentará la buena reputación. Estará orgulloso de sus esfuerzos cuando sus temas tengan buena reputación porque las cosas buenas son difíciles de encontrar.

________________________.

¡Gracias por leer!

I think about all this carefully because it is a very dangerous thing to ignore these things, thanks for remembering and making everything clear, so that people will not have excuses when they are given a warning,

• +2 1

On 5/25/2020 at 7:00 PM, Fzack said:

It is a few days ago i too received a bad reputation i was totally worried on what happened. But as you mentioned i started avoiding my mistakes and starting doing research before writing a comment. Hopefully in future i will not get them again.

It's okay mate! Learn from mistakes is a good thing too. Next time, make sure that your posts contains meaningful and good information. For better posting, always apply those rules and regulations here in this forum before you try to post.

Getting bad reputation in this forum is like a warning for us that your posts contains inappropriate contents. To avoid getting bad reputation, always make sure to read and understand deeply those rules and regulations here in this forum before you try to post.

You are right a negative reaction doesn't mean they are criticizing you or they hate you, sometimes they are blessings to us because it help us to work on our weakness and get back stronger than before, they gives us the chance to inprove our performance.

Thats a great post friend you are absolutely right we didn't hate someone due to give the bad reputation but i think this will be lesson for someone when he will get bad reputation he will try to make useful and effective post. So we should follow the rules to avoid get bad reputation. And we should also be appreciated to the members on the base of their good post.

Hey mate, i agree with your words. Bad reputation is never given due to hate, its given for the mistakes of the posts and its a reminder to improve our posts next time and to avoid making mistakes next time. There is no hate in this forum everyone stay Positive and support each others. 

You explained giving a bad reputation very well, yes there are some members who believe that granting a bad reputation for any post to them is because of hatred for them and this is completely wrong, that granting a bad reputation is in order not to repeat the mistakes in your next posts

Yes i am fine and hope you also be fine.Negative reputation means your post is use less and is not good.

It's a way to improve your self.If anyone give you a negative reputation it doesn't means he hate you but remember he only mention your mistake.

You must learn your mistakes.

• +2 1

Thank you so much my friend for sharing this valuable information with us and you are absolutely right too. If we give bad reputation it doesn't mean that they don't like you but it is given inorder to correct our mistakes or to make useful posts.

Yeah you are right friend. Sometimes giving bad reputation will help you to focus on your work. It will help you to find your mistakes. So i also think that sometimes giving negative reaction isn’t bad for us.

Though it has a psychological effect seeing that one has a bad reputation but it is good way to tell us that we still have somethings we are lacking i.e we need to learn more. Those who receive a bad reputation should not see it as the end of the world but an opportunity to improve more. It is good to learn from our mistake.

I agree with your every words. Giving bad reputation doesn't mean this place is about hate. We give reputation to appreciate or give a chance to do better. We can avoid baf reputation just by using our own meaningful words. Writing an average post in our own words is much more respectful than taking appreciation from others writings.

Of course I agree with you.  You can't create good content posts without having a lot of new members here. And unnecessary posts, and misspellings in the comments cause a lot more problems and you get a bad reputation. This doesn't mean that anyone hates you.  You will do something good with this education.

Yes I agree with you. Reputation depends on post or content or comments. If one create good, useful and informative content or post they get good reputation otherwise not! But that's doesn't mean any member hates you, member asking for a good and informative content of post so they do so.

@Calvinpriva  though a lot of people have miss used the ratings process such as just giving bad or negative reputation to every one they see which is bad but with all you have listed below means who ever followed your method to give other people reputation is very Right.

Before giving bad reputation, we need to justify others post.Different people have different views.So before doing this you need to read the post and than give reputation.   

• +5 1

Wow this amazing topic . This is very useful and informative post . You say right I think nobody give bad reputation with out any reason . Because we are friends not enemy of one another . And you say true my friend when we get bad reputation will remind you have some mistake . And we should correct our mistakes . Because mistakes is our teacher and we should learn with our mistakes .

• +1 1

Provided a very nice idea.  Really this will play a positive role in everyone.  At present, the reputation of the forum is the real thing.  Which is paid on the basis of rating.  So a good post is very important.  And many people copy the post.  Many people post irrelevant posts by mistake which is not acceptable.  So it gives them a bad reputation to be aware of.  So that it can make more important, meaningful and relevant posts in the future.

• Useful or interesting 2

That's true, In my understanding when we get bad reputations in our comments then it may be due to our useless content or it can also be violating the rules and regulations of this forum. Through mistakes we learn and gain more knowledge, so don't thing giving a bad reputations means we hate them.  

Yes, you are right to give bad reputation for all these reasons. People are very careless and don't write thinking. And when they get bad reputation they may be upset but they deserve it. If they write more carefully, I'm sure they will score well

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right as we all know we have too reputation in this forum which is positive and negative and we all use it too judge other members post if you post make sense you will get good reputation if your post have noting too contribute in the forum we can give  you bad reputation