We are looking for Cryptodealer! - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
B4UHR

We are looking for Cryptodealer!

Bank4YOU  http://bank4you.life/ is international fintech company. Our target markets are Africa and Latin America.

We can work together if you:
-have an expirience in working as cryptodealer or currency dealer in bank more than 2 years;
-have an expirience in working with OTC-market or cryptocurrency exchange;
-proficiency level of english or french/spain.

Cooperation conditions
-full-time job in comfortable office in Barcelona (visa support);
-decent commission for each transaction.

Please send your CV to hr@bank4you.life

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Is your fintech company regulated somewhere in the EU? I see that you offer full-time job in Barcelona, is this where the company is located? Do you have the registration documents online, it would be nice for interested people to check them.  I guess that you are not an actual bank but offer some services to trade crypto over the counter. Do you have a remote job offer as well?

• +5 1

good opportunity to the right person. I opened this because i thought its an online job and try my lucky, but if this company is paying good, i advice anyone who qualifies for what they need to apply. Work is hard to get, and we need money so that we can live better.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This good job opens the way for those on the two continents mentioned above. I wish I was within Barcelona to do this experiment, but for general culture I will search for some specifications of your company.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, this is a very good way to find a stable job with a large salary, I believe that everyone should try themselves in this matter.

• +1 1

On 8/3/2020 at 7:58 PM, JohanDonne said:

Is it an online job or offline one? I am willing to do if it is online, and also you haven't mentioned the salary you are going to pay, I know basic English and can also trade in exchange.

Judging by the fact that the OP didn't reply to questions while he was seemingly active days later is a red flag. Probably could not or didn't want to answer the questions raised by members here.

On 8/10/2020 at 12:36 PM, BTC Future said:

Judging by the fact that the OP didn't reply to questions while he was seemingly active days later is a red flag. Probably could not or didn't want to answer the questions raised by members here.

The topic starter has not even been visiting this forum since months ago, the last time he visited before making this my post was on June 11, and we are in August. I think the person is not serious about the work but to just make a post here around that time. 

• +2 1

I was thinking it will be online job but you are saying that we have to go office. It is little bit difficult job for crypto traders who earn money while sitting on his bed. By the way this is good job for those who want to go office. 

You could find many people with skills that you need in microjob websites because many members in cryptotalk we have based in learning crypto. And many of them fear jobs like this because of scammers.

• +1 1

You need to be able to speak all three languages? I mean, I'm very good at English and Spanish, but I'm especially bad at French, and your offer seems a little good.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:56 AM, B4UHR said:

Bank4YOU  http://bank4you.life/ is international fintech company. Our target markets are Africa and Latin America.

We can work together if you:
-have an expirience in working as cryptodealer or currency dealer in bank more than 2 years;
-have an expirience in working with OTC-market or cryptocurrency exchange;
-proficiency level of english or french/spain.

Cooperation conditions
-full-time job in comfortable office in Barcelona (visa support);
-decent commission for each transaction.

Please send your CV to hr@bank4you.life

An alternative would be interesting for those of us who live in Latin America, please I would like more information on the subject, it seems like a good opportunity.

I don't know what is means that post, but i really can't understand. I think it's one more unusebel 'proggram' who take you famous and bounty, it's funny. Ok , don't forget your brain if u want to use this !

I can say that it is a golden opportunity for anyone but I cannot avail this opportunity as I am university student so I don't want to leave my education incomplete so this time I would like first of all to complete my education if then you give such kind of opportunity then I would like to avail .

• +2 1

This is good job but its not online you say go to office for work .  Its difficult to go office  .  i would to do i wish i will be crypto dealer .  this is good for those who want to go office  .  If this convert it in online job i hope a lot of people come for this .  

It is a golden opportunity for those who are very old and know about this.I was thinking it will be online job but you are saying that we have to go office. It is little bit difficult job for crypto traders who want to earn money while sitting on his bed. By the way this is good job for those who want to go office. 

There are many interested members came to the topic and show their interest, so why he didn't replied to anyone's on their questions? Is it not seems like the scam? Well I would like to know from the seniors was it useful offer, because I am new to Crypto world and I also have learned to be careful in crypto world. That's why I am asking to find it a useful offer or scam offer. 

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"