Is Altcoin and Crypto the same? Here is the anwer! - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Is Altcoin and Crypto the same? Here is the anwer!

I understand that Altcoin is a crypto, like BTC, if obviously it is an alternative to bitcoin, all currencies other than btc are alternative to it haha

the altcoin and the crypto is not the same because crypto is base and the altcoin is a coin there is no cpmpany with that two name , just searching before asking and good luck .

Understanding the difference between them is really important especially for beginners.. learning and getting good knowledge about this cryptocurrencies world and how it works is really important before entering in this field! also in my opinion , all bitcoin , altcoins and also tokens have their value and importance in the market..

Hello, thanks for the clarification, I was also confused about the terms, even though I have been working with cryptocurrencies for a long time, as they say in my country, every day we learn something, I always thought that when referring to altcoins, they were tokens that could not be catalog as cryptos, again thanks.

So, according to what you guys just said, we could conclude that; the "Cryptocurrency" concepts involves all the cryptos in gneral, but the "Altcoin" concepts involves all the cryptos which are not bitcoin but are a solid option to invest (has its reputation, have been a decent time on the market and those kind of stuff), i would like to add that personally I consider a crypto like an "altcoin"only when it's in the top 100 of coinmarketcap, and for the rest i refer to them like just "a crypto", hope that this may help somebody! ^^

11 hours ago, Ridam said:

It seems you are new to the Crypto field and If we say in simple terms altcoins are all coins other than Bitcoins. But they must be based on Blockchain Technology. Actually they have arised after the btc. And in Crypto Market the price of Bitcoins directly impact on the price of altcoins.

@Ridam i think so Because the altcoin made to overtaken the btc price and get more popularity than btc but unfortunately altcoin still remain much back than btc.. Many crypto expert thought eth can hit up btc price when it price raised up around 1500 usd but unfortunately that guess also got vanish..  Yes its true that all the altcoin based on blockchain technology such as btc, eth, dash, monero and so on..             

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 31.10.2019 at 00:53, dentolas said:

All assets using cryptography are called cryptocurrencies, the original BTC and the alternative coins that consist in all the others... interesting concept this division between BTC and alts, not sure how the world will adapt with the new Chinese coin and/or any other that might face BTC... world is changing fast, will alts also change it's name?

And then there is shitcoin, this is all that the hype will collect and disappear, such is life

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam i think so Because the altcoin made to overtaken the btc price and get more popularity than btc but unfortunately altcoin still remain much back than btc.. Many crypto expert thought eth can hit up btc price when it price raised up around 1500 usd but unfortunately that guess also got vanish     

@Dorjoy12 Btc is the father of altcoins that's why I can definitely say it will lead the Crypto market and will be at top for it's huge market capitalization. Currently Btc dominance is at 60% so it clearly shows how big is Bitcoin in compare to the altcoins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Altcoin it is the same with crypto, because it is one of the main part of it, so your question not so correct, but I think that it will be anyway useful for new members 

• +4 1

9 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 Btc is the father of altcoins that's why I can definitely say it will lead the Crypto market and will be at top for it's huge market capitalization. Currently Btc dominance is at 60% so it clearly shows how big is Bitcoin in compare to the altcoins.

@Ridam i know about it that the bitcoin dominated whole crypto world by its huge popularity but i wanted to mean that altcoin has been made to become more famous than btc but unfortunately altcoin still remain  backward.. But one day altcoin will be more good than btc i think because look the price of YFI though its price start to go down now..         

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam  that altcoin has been made to become more famous than btc but unfortunately altcoin still remain  backward.. But one day altcoin will be more good than btc i think because look the price of YFI though its price start to go down now..         

@Dorjoy12 Personally I think though the reason of altcoins is to beat Bitcoin as you said but they can't surpass btc as btc is first coin taking part in mass adoption.

Talking about Y-Fi it's De-Fi coin from yearn protocol. It's trading at around 16k$ right now but remember it's total supply is 30,000 only. Also it's ranked 37 in terms of market cap with it's compact 400M around Market Cap.

• +3 2

1 minute ago, Ridam said:

but they can't surpass btc as btc is first coin taking part in mass adoption.

@Ridam i am thinking about this too because previous time lot of good altcoin invented to over come btc but none is success.. Now YFI come which price was only 100 usd but unfortunately for the DeFi project its price raise up more than 30k usd plus... Again YFI price now start to decrease which lead me think soon YFI coin value will decrease more than btc..            

• +1 1
  • +4 1

4 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam Again YFI price now start to decrease which lead me think soon YFI coin value will decrease more than btc..            

Price isn't everything you need to look up, Market Cap is the thing to be consider. Yearn Protocol skyrocketed it's governance token price as the total supply of coin is only 30,000. In compare yo 21M Btc it's miniature size.

In coming days Y-Fi may do good in it's price but it can't beat Bitcoin 200B Market Cap.

Y-Fi price needs to go upto more than 6M to beat current Bitcoin Market Cap. @Dorjoy12

• +2 1
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Price isn't everything you need to look up, Market Cap is the thing to be consider. Yearn Protocol skyrocketed it's governance token price as the total supply of coin is only 30,000. In compare yo 21M Btc it's miniature size.

In coming days Y-Fi may do good in it's price but it can't beat Bitcoin 200B Market Cap.

Y-Fi price needs to go upto more than 6M to beat current Bitcoin Market Cap. @Dorjoy12

@Ridam as you talking about the bitcoin total  supply and YFI total supply   then its true  that YFI never be able to beat bitcoin.. This thought can be like a myth to all.. Then without any doubt there has no chance that YFI can overcome btc... Lets see what happen in future more as YFI supply only 30k      

• +1 2
  • +2 1

That's really useful information for those who are new. The "alt" already gives a small hint about the difference, it means "alternative" digital currencies to Bitcoin (which means, cryptocurrencies that are not Bitcoin).

• +5 1

Thanks for general information. The definition of cryptocurrency and altcoins are as follows:

Cryptocurrency is an electronic money that uses technology to control how and when it is created and lets users directly exchange it between themselves, similar to cash.

Altcoin is defined as any cryptocurrency except for Bitcoin. “Altcoin” is a combination of two words: “alternative Bitcoin” or “alternative coin”.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes the crypto and altcoins are same. Bitcoin , ethereum, litecoin, and altcoins are making crypto together. All digit currencies are called crypt

Ty for posting; the truth is that thanks to BTC there are many projects; similar or not, one thing is certain: digital money is here to stay- The altcoins will continue to grown.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There is a big difference between altcoin and tokens, because altcoin is an alternative cryptocurrency as alligned the list of bitcoin in coinmarketcap. Altcoin also is kind of crypto coins that the value of it started to grow with maximum value.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

these are other crypto currences lauched after the success of bitcoin..they sell themselves as better alternatives to bitcoin

this includes ethereum..chainlink token..basic attention token..litecoin etc

• +3 1

In my understanding Bit coin stand above all  coins.Whether they are alt or stable coins.I just follow Bitcoin and  market follows Bitcoin.So i think the alt coins gave same profit as bit coin work for me.So i do investment in both coins.

• +1 1

Every coin on crypto world is called crypto coin but there are two types of it. One is bitcoin which is single coin BTC while all other coins are called altcoins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

altcoin is also a cryptocurrency and it rises with the rise of the major currencies and decreases with its decline, and it has its future whatever, so there is no problem with buying it now I think it is the best time in light of the rise of the global market

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Pantera Capital предсказывает, что к августу 2025 года биткоин (BTC) достигнет впечатляющей отметки в $117 000. Они опираются на исторические данные о халвинге BTC, когда вознаграждение за добычу блока в сети уменьшается вдвое. В своем недавнем отчете Pantera Capital отмечает, что после халвинга обычно происходят значительные ралли. Они прогнозируют уверенный рост в 4,2 раза к концу августа 2025 года, через 480 дней после халвинга, с установкой цены главной криптовалюты на уровне $117 482.   В Pantera также отмечается текущая траектория движения биткоина, которая включает паттерн "тройная вершина". Они указывают на формирование этого паттерна и ожидают коррекционного восстановления для BTC/USD. Однако основной вызов и цель состоит в преодолении уровня сопротивления в $63 000. Они подчеркивают, что наибольшая волатильность может произойти после достижения этой цели.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Майнеры сообщили о снижении добычи биткоина в апреле. Marathon Digital Holdings добыла 850 BTC, что на 21% больше, чем годом ранее, но на 5% меньше, чем в марте. В конце апреля компания увеличила целевой хешрейт до 50 EH/s к концу 2024 года. Argo Blockchain сгенерировала 99 BTC, что стабильно по сравнению с мартом. Riot Platforms намайнила 375 BTC, что на 12% меньше, чем март.
    • 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942