Is Altcoin and Crypto the same? Here is the anwer! - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Is Altcoin and Crypto the same? Here is the anwer!

On 10/24/2019 at 8:54 AM, Muneeb said:

Both are crypto coins ALT coin and also BTC. BTC is the king of the coins and it runs all the crypto market. If the BTC will go up all the crypto market will go up if the BTC will come down all the crypto market is come down. So BTC is best from the altcoin.

yes its true that crypto and altcoins are the same coin and both are working same. because in crypto no one coin can be different from the other coins and other thing if we want to make money then we must to buy the coins now because this is the time to buy the coins and safe them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't understand the point of this topic. Altcoin is just a coin that is different from bitcoin but it is still a cryptocurrency. All coins in the market are cryptocurrencies including altcoins

Yes ALT coin and crypto is same because there is no difference between them. Alt coin is the part of crypto coins like the BTC and also the ETH and LTC these all are the best coins and i hope these coins make a history this time and these all coins are crypto coins.

BetFury                                                   

Thank you for that answer we surely did comprehend it and now we know how or what is the difference between altcoin and crypto. At first it is hard to understand but once you got read it again you will surely understand it.

From my opinion I want to say Altcoin and bitcoin both are cryptocurrency. Besides bitcoin all other coins are altcoin. Altcoin are made by the logic of bitcoin. without btc all coins are altcoin.

5 hours ago, Akbor said:

From my opinion I want to say Altcoin and bitcoin both are cryptocurrency. Besides bitcoin all other coins are altcoin. Altcoin are made by the logic of bitcoin. without btc all coins are altcoin.

What you'r saying is true but not literally. not all crypto are altcoins, re read the topic's content.

Cryptocurrency, or at least its name, comes from the cryptography puzzles requeried to be solved to create the currency in the first place. Or as we know it now as mining. Not all coins are created this way now. So not all could be called true Cryptocurrency. Some are just tokens, effectively like Disney land dollars. Given value by someone and hopefully honoured, and some are backed by something with actual value. True crypto is given value by the energy required to solve the every increasingly difficult puzzles that must be solved, or at least it is in a basic level. To be short. BTC and LTC are both Cryptocurrencies, but LTC is an Altcoin as it is an "Alt" ernative to BTC. A coin or token like Sex on yobit is neither Cryptocurrency, or Altcoin. It's just a token and has little or nothing to do with the crypto behind "Cryptography-currency."

As far as I know, they are both cryptocurrency or virtual money but I have read a while ago, they have different monetary rules to attract different users. I don't know about their rules, by the way!

Just now, korsoli said:

Altcоin is сryptоcurrenсy but cryptосurrеncy isn't аlways аltсоin. Bitcoin is the crypto, in cаse yоu discuss crypto. The gеnеrаl аltcoin аre еleсtivе оf bitсoin. Sо they arе nо longer idеntical.

Well at least someone is with me, but i was actually explaining that not asking for it. Thanks anyway for contribution and agreeing with me.

On 10/24/2019 at 8:56 AM, cafubrr said:

My understanding is both bitcoin and alt coin are crypto digital currency , but bitcoin is widely accepted everywhere , but i have seen on the forum that alt coin trading etc , still even i am not clear on the alt coin currency  believe any one on this  can suggest here with more clarity .

Yes Bitcoin is widely except in the world but the other coins are not still. ETH and also LTC will except in some places buy the other coins in the crypto market are not excepted and this is true. I saw so many online payment websites will except Bitcoin now as a payment to buy some thing.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/24/2019 at 8:56 AM, cafubrr said:

My understanding is both bitcoin and alt coin are crypto digital currency , but bitcoin is widely accepted everywhere , but i have seen on the forum that alt coin trading etc , still even i am not clear on the alt coin currency  believe any one on this  can suggest here with more clarity .

Yes both are digital curriencies and are same there is no difference between them. So many peoples will find the difference between these coins but there is no difference between them. ALT coin and BTC are same and both work is same means deposit and withdraw but the price is different of all coins.

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Invalid said:

Altcoin is yes an alternative to bitcoin and altcoins were included in the group of cryptocurrencies so that it means altcoin is a type of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin.

I think you are confused right these, cryptocurrency is composed of bitcoin as well, but altcoin is nay coin hat follows bitcoin protocol but it is not Bitcoin.

Altcoin, Bitcoin and others that run on their digital cryptographic systems are cryptocurrency. Altcoin is a bitcoin alternative that is also coin and different from tokens.

Cryptocurrency is a generalized concept. Altcoin is an alternative coin, usually considered an alternative coin to bitcoin. ltcoin and Crypto are two different concepts.

Cryptocurrency & altcoins are same to me. Altcoins are the cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin. Where bitcoin is also a cryptocurrency. So bitcoin, altcoin both are cryptocurrencies.

29 minutes ago, Aceventura said:

Cryptocurrency & altcoins are same to me. Altcoins are the cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin. Where bitcoin is also a cryptocurrency. So bitcoin, altcoin both are cryptocurrencies.

You cant say that they are the same while you have yourself categorized them juts now that bitcoin and alts are bother crypto, but then Bitcoin is not alt.

12 minutes ago, ryslatemd said:

You got all of it incorrect,  Bitcoin is cryptocurrency however now not an alt-coin. Altcoins and Bitcoin are all cryptocurrency, all i was saying is crypto and altcoins are distinct things.

Ah, okay, but next time you answer try to quote me or tag me, because there might be many replies and I can read call, you are juts luck i got your rely because I'm such a reply reader.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:59 AM, teminalibug said:

And what if bitcoin does what will happen to the other coins? and do not tell be bitcoin will never die, just in case! i mean We don;t even know if nakamoto is alive still.

I don,t think so that nakamoto is the owner of the BTC because no one know the owner of BTC and if the BTC owner is dead than who is the person who run the BTC and increase the limit of BTC and how they run this because everything have a base and the server will run so how they run the great crypto system.

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, khan22 said:

I don,t think so that nakamoto is the owner of the BTC because no one know the owner of BTC and if the BTC owner is dead than who is the person who run the BTC and increase the limit of BTC and how they run this because everything have a base and the server will run so how they run the great crypto system.

Nakamoto might be the pseudonym but still it refers to the creator of Bitcoin, so yes, Nakamoto is the owner of Bitcoin my friend.

DrThey are not the same. Cryptocurrency is the general name for all altcoins, and altcoins the sub name for the coins we have

On 10/30/2019 at 10:28 PM, leon said:

thanks for your topic. by this topic we can know the difference in between crypto currency and alt coin. this Kind of will rich this community and also help people to know many things

These both coins will make rich us soon but these both coins are same and some peoples will called it Alt coins and some peoples will called it crypto coins and there is no difference between them. Now this time market is low but in future it will go up soon and it make a history of bull this time.

BetFury                                                   

Your explanation is like you are saying that not all crypto except for BTC obviously, are altcoins. It kinda makes sense but I never heard such thing.

13 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Altcoin is every other coins created or that would still be created aside from bitcoin, while cryptocurrencies refers to all coin that uses cryptography. 

Let me ask you a question that will probably change your point of view, Are tokens (ICO and IEO) alt-coins?

On 10/31/2019 at 10:20 AM, Muneeb said:

Bitcoin is a great coin and this is the king of all coins. Bitcoin run al the crypto market when the bitcoin go to up all the market will go up and when the Bitcoin will come down all the crypto market will come down and simple still market is down because of Bitcoin and now i am waiting for the great bull.

BTC is the king of all coins  i agree with you but may be in future BTC will finished because if any thing is come than thats thing is finished one day and i think in 2035 BTC is finished and on that time ETH and LTC is on the top position  and it cross the BTC price at so many times. SO buy different coins and safe them in crypto don,t be invest in just a single coin.

BetFury