How to create own exchange? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

How to create own exchange?

I also want to make my own crypto coin and then make my own exchange which is quite difficult and need too much investment and lot of hard working. Which is not done by anyone single. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Instead if you are much interested in created own exchange you can hire someone who can do this for you, so you need not to learn all these things, that is why there are freelancing market place.

On 11/2/2020 at 2:37 PM, tienda said:

Yes @Elsayed2021 your six basic steps are important. But the most important is the money, needs a lot of money to create an own website exchange. Because we should invest on promotion and publicity to attract traders. And we should to invest a lot on security, this is indispensable and the first thing we should to take in consideration.

not just money to create an exchange because there are thousands of exchanges around the world, what's important is that you know how to keep your exchange safe and not end up being hacked and lose all your money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As I know its not better to create the exchange through certain site and pay them money, because their themes are match with other exchanges, so its better to have big capital and investors team and your own developers to develop your exchange. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

KuCoin was a famous exchange but after a hack, it is not fully functional for so many coins. I didn't know KuCoin offered this type of service to start the own exchange on the platform. I'd check it out, sir. Thanks.

• +1 2

You are building a platform on an already existing platform and this is like training only, in order to create your own platform whose project is serious that needs a lot of money and a large work team

• +1 1
  • +2 1

creating an exchange is not easy one has to know programming as the main requirement. even if the person buys some software and hires some engineer to maintain the exchange, the owner of the exchange is obliged to know programming. 

then decreed the exchange has other big problems like:

1 - provide liquidity

2 - have a number of employees who guarantee good support service

3 - make a good advertising campaign to attract customers

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/10/2020 at 12:07 AM, malik6314193 said:

I also want to make my own crypto coin and then make my own exchange which is quite difficult and need too much investment and lot of hard working. Which is not done by anyone single. 

@malik6314193 If you have good knowledge in PL like Solidity, then you can make your own token, based on Erc-20. But there's a lot of effort you need to put for promotion and management. For exchange, you have to do more promotion and make something innovative than Current exchanges to get good number of users using it.

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

You are building a platform on an already existing platform and this is like training only, in order to create your own platform whose project is serious that needs a lot of money and a large work team

@iloveyobit Yes it's not suitable for those who is targetinghuge number of people. It's like making a website on WordPress 🤣. But if anyone wants to give a try then sure they could do. And if anyone is targeting less number of people, it's the best specially for new start-up. Later they could upgrade the exchange on own server with the profit from that.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

es it's not suitable for those who is targetinghuge number of people. It's like making a website on WordPress

exactly that what i was talking about , building an exchange on an existing exchange can happen  but only for trying or having fun , building a real exchange is not that simple at all , you need the power of money  

On 11/10/2020 at 7:30 PM, ShiNorton said:

KuCoin was a famous exchange but after a hack, it is not fully functional for so many coins. I didn't know KuCoin offered this type of service to start the own exchange on the platform. I'd check it out, sir. Thanks.

About $280 million worth of crypto was stolen from kucoin exchange, but 80% of the stolen coin have been collected back into kucoin. With time, kucoin will regain is full service. 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, GanBin said:

About $280 million worth of crypto was stolen from kucoin exchange, but 80% of the stolen coin have been collected back into kucoin. With time, kucoin will regain is full service. 

Yes It is in reviving phase after last hacks. It is my best exchange but I also lost some tokens to the last hack. Project has changed token smart contract now. 

• +1 1

This more than an exchange would be a broker, if you are using the services of Kucoin would act as an intermediary. This would somehow make the fees more expensive for the users that operate with your exchange, I mean if your purpose is to provide this service to other people.

Thanks, I would never think that an exchange will allow something like that to help their users create their own exchange that will run under Kucoin, I wonder how many fees they earn from this.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Ramz99737 said:

Thanks, I would never think that an exchange will allow something like that to help their users create their own exchange that will run under Kucoin, I wonder how many fees they earn from this.

Well they haven't clearly mentioned about the fees for this. But I found out that they do charge some from the deposit fees in your exchange. But they will provide customers service, security, and efficient server that could handle millions TPS whic isn't a bad deal. For further information you should goto the link I have given above and contact with them in their business email.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you for that information regarding the creation of our own exchange.

One thing that i was aware is that if you use Kucloud you are essentialy using someone's else code in order to provide your own exchange.

How much secure is that exchange to be used as your own, have you tried doing your own?

I would still rather to create my own exchange starting from ground 0 rather than someone's base source code.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

To creat an exchange is not easy because of security system,their rules& regulations.

To creat  exchange one should hire a developer and create an exchange by  real coding. And then you should select the name and some features also some template's.you should get a complete knowledge from a guider about this.

In my opinion running an exchange is a profitable thing, but you should have a great Team, a well develop software with high security feature and offcourse a lot of money for investment, you have to be loyal to all your users and take care and manage there funds. You have to open multi programs from that new users are attracted to your exchange and do trading and others things , you have to work hard for incresing your exchange popularity.

I think it is very difficult create a new exchange. You ha e a lot of money for this . I think you need many supporters and developers . At the end you need to do marketing of your exchange to attract people which is not easy task. 

Thank you so much for sharing this, because this trade site and they are genuine. I accept this will help a few people who expected to have their own trades so they can make benefit with them. In any case, I think withdraw they will take a little commission from you.you just need to select name and basic platform and template of your exchange. They will design the exchange and delivery to your after some time 🙂

• +1 1

I think this can only be done by people that has lot of skill in web design, not all members can simply do this, even me, it not easy to create one self exchange,I wouldn't advice members to just jump into creating such thing without proper knowledge about it

We are thankful for sharing such information with us. But better ways to creat own exchange is by developer who knows about it and made it with proper features. 

Thanks for sharing this informative update.I believe that this topic will help some people who needed to have their own exchanges so that they can make profit with them.

Hi mate, thank you for your concern with the topic. It is good a good information about creating own exchange. Due to my recently joined the Crypto world, I haven't an experience to run an exchange myself. It would be better for the experienced person. I think it would be very risky too because it needs more backup support for running an exchange site.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I recently did a small research of this niche and I can share some information:

Generally, to create a yourown crypto exchange, you can go in 3 ways:

1. take a white lable solution - the cheapest and fastest way to start business.
  2. To do from scratch - very expensive (millions of dollars) and long, at least 1 year, no less.
  3. Take a white label solution and customize it for yourself - more expensive than white label, but also more flexible. Depends of course on your tasks.

If I had the opportunity, I would start with a turnkey solution and then refine it.

I myself am from Belarus, but now in USA, and I would choose the Alphapoint company, tk. in my opinion they have the best conditions + good reputation.

For Europe, there are Soft-FX company. If they worked for the USA, then I would order from them.

Markeleon is also a good company, but according to some reviews, it is inferior to Alphapoint and Soft-fx.

This is my experience and I do not urge you to follow these companies, because you can find many other sites on google that offer ready-made solutions.

Edited by Michael_Price

Withbmy experience i can say that binance has something As similar. Also I think it needs to have technical skills and perhaps some money to get this started. Maybe I will ask kucoin I don't know as if there is this possibility, there have no hesitate for giving positive review.