How to create own exchange? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

How to create own exchange?

thanks for all that information, its very useful, i had a friend interesting to make a small exchange for the city where he lives. He only needs some investors. The importat thing its the security in the prossece

• +1 1

Thank you for letting us know about this. I would never think that an exchange will allow something like that to help their users create their own exchange that will run under Kucoin. I wonder how many fees they earn from this, and probably they will not allow being competitors and charge nothing or something very low.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am found this post to have very good information that can help someone to make an exchange. I am not have know about what I need but I am go to look this link now and hope that I can find a very nice offer from kucoin to make a page with an exchange. Thanks for giving us this idea I was never thought this can given to us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hey, thanks but kucoin was hacked so do you know if they still allow this for now? It is something that looks very good to know but do they ask for money too or they will only receive some money from the fees if we manage to make this exchange. Very interested in this and I will look for more information on kucoin. Thanks.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

yes kucoin is already existing exchange platform in the cryptocurrency world. I wonder, is this suitable for a ling term investment plans? What sort of benefits will kucoin get if we prefer to choose their kucloud platform for opening an exchange? 

• +1 1

I believe that if a platform is used to create something, this is not correct. For any reason, the platform can block your exchange and that's it. Better to learn programming and create your own. Of course there will be bugs, but you will fix it)

• +1 1

It does not seem the most appropriate to have my own exchange, I do not see it for sure, I prefer to hire a good programmer or company that provides me the source code of my exchange and have the possibility of making it safe, also this type of platform needs a lot of investment and independence, I do not think that depending on another exchange is convenient, some could use it to scam innocent people who fall into their networks, I do not have the capital to have my own exchange, I will continue to use the ones I already know and offer me security like Binance, Yobit, crew24 etc, but if I had the money I would not think of doing my own exchange in this way, anyway thank you very much for the information it is always good to be aware of what is in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2

Binance has something that is similar but I think it needs to have technical skills and perhaps some money to get this started. Maybe I will ask kucoin I don't know as if there is this possibility why should we miss it. 

• +1 1

Own exchange meaning? An exchange on it's own? Our own exchange? How to create and own an exchange? You said the word own but in a way that these questions arise. Maybe I will look to kucoin but I don't  care a lot about this I was just qurious what is the meaning of own in this sentence.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I actually looked because this is very interesting but maybe this is not for simple users like us. I read a lot and clicked the place that says Launch Exchange and it requires our data as name email to contact us back and some more information. They also ask for company name though:

image.png.c216175e278844ff83f0854204bd5ab6.png

So probably I am not making an exchange as you probably need to be or own a registered company first.

• +1 2

On 5/19/2020 at 1:43 PM, Ridam said:

Introduction- 

Kucloud is basically the service provided by kucoin exchanges. Using this platform you can create your own exchange the has all the services and backend supported by kucoin.

I have so many questions.

Let's start with: How much does this service cost? Or who will be responsible if something gets exploited in cloud services?

• +1 1

On 5/19/2020 at 6:43 AM, Ridam said:

Hello buddies!

Today I'm going to provide you information about how you can use kucloud platform to create own exchange in 2020.

Introduction- 

Kucloud is basically the service provided by kucoin exchanges. Using this platform you can create your own exchange the has all the services and backend supported by kucoin.

How it works?

Goto the link given at last and signup and you can choose what type of exchange you want to create ie:Xcoin or Xmex.

If you want to create exchange likek Bitmex you can choose Xmex.

You just need to design the available design and your done. Within 72 hours it would go live.

Link

Kucloud-https://www.kucloud.me/#/

Kucoin platform-https://www.kucoin.com/

Yes, friend, almost every day new exchanges come out with different promotional offers that is what gives excitement to this world of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

One of the cool features of YoBit is that it offers fiat deposits and withdrawals, which means that in addition to crypto-to-crypto, the exchange also supports fiat-to-crypto markets which also gave users the option. to use it as a fiat gateway

Check YoBit.Net

• +1 1

I think they want professionals for this and I'm sure they will ask for a lot of money for support and for the use of their services. It would be really good if someone asks them for prices but I'm sure they will want a video conference and discuss details and our background. Maybe if you have friends in real life that you trust and they want to open this business it will be easier.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It looks good Thank you very much for sharing this exchange and I am going to register and use it to see how the commissions are on that platform.

• +1 1

Hello buddies!

Today I'm going to provide you information about how you can use kucloud platform to create own exchange in 2020.

Introduction- 

How it works?

Goto the link given at last and signup and you can choose what type of exchange you want to create ie:Xcoin or Xmex.

You just need to design the available design and your done. Within 72 hours it would go live.

Link

Very Interesting the information. Is Platform require some knowledge extras about develop the software ?

• +1 1

What would be the benefits of having your own wallet, when we know that there are hundreds of them, besides the use of both monetary and technological resources I consider would be something to consider seriously. It seems interesting to get your own wallet, but that is my doubt.

• +1 1

Hello buddies!

Introduction- 

How it works?

Link

interesting information, I think that little by little more projects will come out that will facilitate users to enter this world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Hello buddies!

Introduction- 

How it works?

Link

Ah, I understood friend, that website allows you to create your own exchange for a person and thus share it and earn commissions in cryptocurrencies while it becomes more popular, more commissions would be left to the owner of the exchange, thanks for the data friend, greetings

• +1 1

It's not creating the exchange that matters. It's the question of how safe and how secure the exchange created will be, what are the security measures put in place incase of any difficulty, 

• +1 1

I do not know why my exchange site has been designed and there are ready sites that provide me with all the services that I wish .. Is it only in order to avoid paying the transfer fees .. I do not think that anyone thinks like this .. In my opinion, it is a nice idea for the sake of experimentation Usage is not with great respect for your opinion

16 hours ago, Elsayed2021 said:

Starting a Bitcoin exchange involves six basic steps:
Decide where you want to do business.
Learn about relevant regulations in that area.
Partner with a bank or payment processor.
Establish a transaction history and liquidity on the exchange.
Implement best security practices.
Offer customer support.

Yes @Elsayed2021 your six basic steps are important. But the most important is the money, needs a lot of money to create an own website exchange. Because we should invest on promotion and publicity to attract traders. And we should to invest a lot on security, this is indispensable and the first thing we should to take in consideration.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/2/2020 at 5:22 PM, tienda said:

Yes @Elsayed2021 your six basic steps are important. But the most important is the money, needs a lot of money to create an own website exchange. Because we should invest on promotion and publicity to attract traders. And we should to invest a lot on security, this is indispensable and the first thing we should to take in consideration.

@tienda That's the production cost for new exchange if we try to Develop exchange with good investment. The kucloud based exchange is like using the templates of the already available exchange features with our names in it. The security will be provided by Kucoin, and with recent attack on kucoin exchange, I don't suggest anyone to try this. But knowing about the services will be still helpful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/19/2020 at 11:43 AM, Ridam said:

Hello buddies!

Introduction- 

How it works?

Link

Thank you for sharing with us this knowledge on how to create our own exchange. It's really a nice idea but as for now I don't think I have interest for creating my own exchange. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1