Scammers! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

My friend telegram is the best place of scammers and performing their activities. I always don't believe in any kind of these links .  The sacmmers can easily approch. Very good members easily from this site. So my friend be careful about these things.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just ignore them, buddy, there are many scammers in a telegram, once you ask a question on a group message about crypto currency or any money, expect that there would be someone who will give you a private message, be caredul with that and dont entertain them.

Scammers always have bad intentions. They are are always busy to build new traps for less experienced people. They will just try to make you greedy. Once you fall in their trap you will never get the money back. So, be careful everyone.

there's a feature in telegram that allows you to save you strangers from sending you private messages and links, and on this manner it'll save you them from achieving you.

It's really annoying, and it happens with a lot of members. The best solution to get rid of them, in my opinion, is to block the account that sends you these messages or links. You have to report it directly and inform the site management.

I am just reporting spam for anyone pm:ing in telegram and blocking the user, wihout talking now. And i have "don't pm me" on my username now. If someone really wanted to talk to me, he/she could have do it easily on the project channel or just ask if he can pm. Anyone messaging me in telegram without prior talk on the channel has always been a scammer so far

• +1 1

The Telegram application contains a very large number of fraudsters who aim to steal our money and you can prevent them from sending you by entering the settings and stopping some of the open options and one of the members explained the method accurately and clearly. You can use the search button to find his participation and read it

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes telegrams is favourite place of scammers. But i suggests to you not waste of time on this type of site. So focuse on your work crypto is best place for earning. So you can learn and earn coin and other currency from crypto. So many other site which i know full of scams. So don't try other for earning. You will lose your investment on other site. 

• +1 1

We must always remain vigilant not to fall into their trap, as for getting rid of them, I think there is no way to get rid of fraudsters, always in any field of work on the Internet you will find bad people who try to steal you in any way, so the only solution to avoid them is to be constantly vigilant, do not be a bite Easy with the mouths of these predators, even fight back and know how to deal with them.

Welcome everyone, everyone knows that this is an earning website.  There are a lot of people here for scams. Their job is to do bad things. Everyone knows that the telegram platform is the place of choice for scammers, where they always offer to catch the eye and send interesting links if someone traps them, they steal our property.

Scammers are using different means to track our activities online just to look for a loop to enter and defraud people we should be aware of this scammers we shouldn't respond to them if they message us once we recognized that they are scammers.

On 5/18/2020 at 12:13 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are a lot of scammers who talk to me via the Telegram program about new projects or new currencies, and a few days ago I received a message from one of them on this forum.

It is really annoying, how do you get rid of them?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

I also used to receive massages from scammers on telegram inviting me to investment channels that claims can double your capital in just some hours and luckily I didn't fall for them and I had them all blocked and I also changed security on my telegram account to disable chats  from strangers or being added in unknown groups.

There are alot of scammers ..I just simply ignore those messages because i have researched on these and have found out that they are just giving you fake information and always have a concentrated motive of just making money from your loss. So i dont suggest you to go into it.

There are alot of scammers ..I just simply ignore those messages because i have researched on these and have found out that they are just giving you fake information and always have a concentrated motive of just making money from your loss. So i dont suggest you to go into it.

Dont try to click any unknown link

Because there are s lot of scammers around us and they are try to reach our personal information . We should take of it and keep ourselves aware of it if we wanna save ou personal information from hackers.

There are many people who share the links without knowing about them

So please first you should check them and than share them if you have full information about them

Because there are s lot of scammers around us and they are try to reach our personal information . We should take of it and keep ourselves aware of it if we wanna save our personal information from hackers.

So please first you should check them and than share them if you have full information about them

Because there are s lot of scammers around us and they are try to reach our personal information . We should take of it and keep ourselves aware of it if we wanna save our personal information from hackers.

Yes there ae many scammers we find everywhere. Don't trust someone so easily. Especially your personal information because it may lead to hacking .  So don't give your information to anybody especially when money involved.

• +3 1

Yes there are many scammers present in this forum and they will message us through telegram. Sometimes they will send us any link but we must be aware about it and be alert. Donot touch any links send through telegram because of the scammers so be alert ourselves. 

Yes we are all aware of it that their are alot of scammers now especially through telegrams and that's why we are always given warnings that we should be careful with the sites we click on

There are many methods of fraud; some talk to you about investing with him, and there are those who send you send ETH to this address to obtain your prize. We must be careful in dealing so that our money is not stolen. 

Scammers they're online fraudster who stole your information and money, scammers use every possible means to attack people information and stole their money, so it's advisable not to link your information to any third party especially if money is involved.

There are so many types of scandals out there because they want to lose our money and us from here.  So we want to work with Shantanu here. I haven't read them yet but if you stay later, the moderator can take advice.

Scammers are everywhere including this space. We all should just be careful of who we make deals with. Some of these scammers disguise hy introducing another platform for mining or some sort. Once you enter your details there, you get robbed.

Yes, scams increase day by day, and their methods vary, and I just ignore them without talking to them and not respond to them with anything, and I do not open any links they send and I immediately block them and report them

Yes, there are also such. They often find you through crypto channels or chats. I don't think there are so many of them writing to you. But you can just block them and that's it, there is no other way. For sit through the second work account and from there sit on the channels

Telegram is the best place where you can promote anything, but unfortunately this media social is for all person include a lot of scammers, so we need to be attentive and careful when we navigate on Telegram

Yes, I often get messages on Telegram about investing in new coins that promise very high returns. Whenever there is a message from a scammer asking for help or offering a project, I think I should block them one by one.

• +1 1

Actually my friend, this is very worrisome. You cannot trust anyone today. It's my first day in the forum. I work quietly and obey the rules. Otherwise, I can't trust someone I don't know. I want to get to where I aspire, away from scammers