Scammers! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

There are many people on the Telegram who communicate with everyone who enters this field and find them through educational channels, and then they begin to defraud them and steal their money.

• +1 1

There is no way that we can get rid of them completely but I don't think that we should give up. Let us try to put more effort and always report any suspicious activity that we notice so that together we can figure it out.

• Useful or interesting 1

In this era of technology there are many scammers who scammed people by offering them high profit rates 

There are many websites or sites that are handled by scammers 

Its totally wasting of time to join scammers sites

Scammers offered us huge profit rates 

Dont trust on scammers and their sites

We shouldn't feel greed for their offers. I also faced this and already some people offered me to invest their company and they will give me 2x back in 24 hours. But I controlled my greed and didn't trust them. Always avoid these type of people. Thanks for the post.

Yes as we know scammers always use telegram to advertise coins or rewards which have huge amount of profit they claim one will have free coins when you follow basics steps we should try to avoid them in order not to be victim 

Good topic my friend.We really have to be careful seriously, because scarmmers have full everywhere finding a ways to scam innocent people. Scammers hacked your account and withdraw the money. we should be aware from scammers.I advise you to be careful and not share easily your personal information with anyone about your account .Thanks for providing this useful information.

I did not know about this that there were also scammers in Telegram thanks to you and that you have made this issue with this information that is not too much but is very valuable since with this information I could know that it is not reliable anywhere since scammers are Everywhere at least now I know that in addition to taking care of myself here in the forum I also have to take care of myself here on telegram.

Report scammers offering you resettlement, finances, or other types of assistance, false documents, false claims in exchange for payment of money, or any other services that may offer these offers to you personally or via social media, including Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, and Viber and Telegram

Yes I also accept this message for 4 different accounts in this forum, but it is a scammer It is true that there are some scammers in this forum which is why you have to get out of the annoying coding group of Telegram.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes this platform is very good but be careful . Because many scammers out there . Especially newbie be careful work here. Thanks everyone. 

There are scammers in every website. There are also many scammers in this forum. Or we should be safe from scammers and not accept any scammer's offer.

I also experience that someone give me a message in telegram give me a suspicious offer. Which is i can double my earning and get rich in just a short period of time. But it comes in my mind that it is not possible to happen and it is a bait so that i never reply back to that person to avoid being scam.

• +2 1

The most common spammers I've seen in telegrams are they cheat us in many ways in telegrams so we give everyone an advice in telegrams we will always try to be safe because they try to deceive us a lot. 

scammers are everywhere and constantly innovating new methods,many times I came across scammers on the Internet and in Telegram in particular. They also offered training in trading and earn x10 on the balance. I always block such people. I advise you not to indicate your email and phone number on suspicious sites or telegram channels.we must avoid fraudsters to keep our accounts and funds safe. 

• +2 1

The issue of scammers is getting much,and most of them prefer the telegram site,but no matter where they are,let's just try to be careful and never to entrust your personal dates to any stranger,if at all we don't want to lose our money

• +1 1

The scammers on this forum are posing a dangerous situation at work We must be careful and take caution and caution Because fraudsters pose a great danger in the forum

Fraudsters are a great danger in the forum. When we see a fraudster in the forum, we must report it To get rid of them in this forum And to become clean from Almhlibo

From the experience and the time you spend on the Internet and in the world of crypto, we find that the matter has become easier than ever. I can now differentiate between them easily, the matter is not difficult.

telegram is so useful for me and i spend my most of time in this app but unfortunately crypto groups are full of scammers.they are every where and always trying to scam newbies.best thing you can do is block them and if they came from a group to your on  tell others in group.

Many swindlers are present in crypto. I do not like to deal with them. They are from the families of people that can be dealt with, so everyone should beware of them because the matter is really bad. 

You are right and I think every one of us is suffering from the same problem, whenever I write something in a publics group I get a lot of messages from strangers asking me for weird things and offering me investments opportunities and the only way to get rid of them is to block them.

19 hours ago, Alkalee said:

I don't think telegram messager is a place to stay, because 75% of it members are scammers they're all they to scam not to help, and I don't advicing any members of this forum to share his/her details with telegram messager.

Hello @Alkalee you are right, their are alot of scammers in the telegram community, so we have to be careful about scammers, we should not click any when we get links from unknown people at telegram otherwise they would hack our account or loss our money, so we should be very careful when working on the website. 

This is the word that we can hear and read the most in the world of cryptocurrencies and in the Digital world of all financial markets, for this, it is very important to have the correct information about all the scams to be able to recognize it and save you from bad times when you participate in one or when you are offered something.

Newcomers in particular should be careful here because there are so many scammers and there are so many scammers in Telegram and they catch people with their lucrative offers and rewards and don't believe the offers we must offer these and Rewards should be avoided.