Scammers! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes no doubt everyone knows that there is the platform about the scamers. So I think we should avoid from these channels and we should learn it and do it but don't follow bad people's.

• +1 1

On 5/18/2020 at 1:13 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are a lot of scammers who talk to me via the Telegram program about new projects or new currencies, and a few days ago I received a message from one of them on this forum.

It is really annoying, how do you get rid of them?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

@Omar Ommeish You can enter privacy and change the conversation option to not allow alien numbers to send you or search for you, and if they can contact you, block them and report them immediately.

TeLeGram is really best place for spammers they can easily approch a good amount of members without too much efforts via group that's we join . i always report and blocked such kind of Account instant without thinking anything.

• +4 1

I would say that spammers run their lies through telegrams.  Scammers usually do their job out of greed.  So we have to stay away from the traps of these scammers. There are a lot of people who scam scammers, there are people who are using telegrams and asking things they know and then when scammers read those questions they will give that person a personal message and some fake websites.

Telegram must be a large platform on the Internet, and through it these fraudsters can reach a large number of members and offer them attractive offers, but they are only fraud 

Therefore, experts always warn us not to enter the links, record our data, and invest our money in it.

Scammers are generalized individuals with no morality and concept of belonging. They tend to rip you of your hard earned money which is not so good. Scammers have done me bad through trading in one way or the other but I cannot back down and I cannot be tired. We should always endeavor to keep our passwords safe and strong

Hello! Yes, I can write scammers in Telegram almost every day. Every day they write me scammers and say: "Hello, are you an investor?" or "Hi, do you want to invest in a good project?", this is 100 percent scam!

I just block them because no point discussing with them and there is no other solution but this , whenever I see any message related to crypto  on telegram from unknown people I block them and delete the chat , and literally my block list in telegram full with these kind of people

There are a lot of scammers in telegram indeed. They usually have their name by checking the lists of the groups that you are members of. The best way to get rid of them is to block and report unknown people pm ing you. If a person gets too many blocks and reports by other users, he gets a temporary ban from sending messages. There is also a setting in the telegram that forbits people who aren't in your contact list to pm you. You may consider turning this option on.

• +1 1

yes mate.You are absolutely right.Telegram is a application full of scammers.I got cheated so many times by it.I participated in so many airdrops on telegram but about 90% of them were fake.Moreover many times they take gas fees from people then they dissappeae.

Telegram platform was a great one before but everyone now knows that it is filled up with scammers and with that I will advise you to stay away from anyone that talk to you on that site because they are mostly scammers, the only way I think you can get rid of them is to ignore there messages and avoid clicking on an unknown link.

• +3 1

The spammers of this forum are really to be like as pesticides of this forum. They should be get off from this forum. They are doing there best to steal the money as well as giving a very interesting offers. These spammers also spreading spams through there useless post. I recommend to all members, kindly report that people to the moderators so that they can remove them and their useless posts from the forum.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Scammers are becoming part of our problems these days in cryptoworld and we should all becareful with how we handle our login information because these scammers are waiting for a little mistake and capitalise on our account without hesitation, so let all try and avoid them at all cost.

Yes scammers in crypto and even not crypto sites is not a joke it's true. As new members joining the forum should be extra careful and vigilance with various sites promising to pay more than you can imagine. Don't trust but embark on rigorous investigation to make sure you signing in to their sites is safe for you

Simply report them to the arbitrators and they will boycott them, I imagine that is the least demanding technique to evade them. You can likewise hinder them yourself on telgram and they won't have the option to reach you once more.

The best thing to do is to modify the privacy of the telegram account, normally they use a list of people to add to groups, this we can avoid that it happens, now also the people send you a "Hello" or things like that, we can block these people in this case.

In current days ,scammers  are present everywhere,they attract beginners by giving them.the greed of coins and told that their amount  will be doubled,they always try to scam newbies ,they use different method to did this ,so always be careful while working on.this forum.or other else....

Yes you said right absolutely there are many scammers they they are trying to scam you they can give you the attractiveoffers and one thing more I want to tell you that if you get the attractive offers you should to first of all investigate that offer before the acceptance

There are many scamers on telegram. They got our personal information and created problems for us. I advise you to be careful and not share easily your personal information with anyone about your account or email I'd etc. But yet this is not happened with me. And I not reacived this any type of this message. 

There are numerous scammers around in the Crypto space, we all need to be careful so as not fall victim. I would advise you to just ignore the messages sent to you and focus on the forum. Try as much as possible not to click on any strange link sent to you.

I agree with you.  Telegram is hub of scammimg activity on the crypto world.  There are many scamming bots by which they get money from innocent and beginners.  We should be careful while using telegram. 

Scammers are very clever we must avoid from these types of scammers they offer us to double up our profit and in return they give nothing and scam all the profit

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Scammers are everywhere but Telegram is one of the best place for them. They give attractive looking and full of beneficial offers on Telegram. And if anyone gets into their trap and open the link that is provided by them then they may get away with all of their assets and hard earned money. The application has given an option to report these type of scammers there. To get rid of scammers one have to not trust the unknow easily. No matter how attractive offers look to you, never trust them and keep going in safe way.

Telegram is the home of scammers, they would chat you up telling you they can help you double your money you will pay 15% of  your money to them, they will ask you send your money to them in 24hours you Will get it back or send you a link to register on it invest once you do that your money will be gone, so be careful of them when you see this kind of people always consult experts first before you do anything.