How can we know if any site scam or not?? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

How can we know if any site scam or not??

For me to start looking at the history of the platform if it is very new it is very difficult to be sure of the intention, but surely if they promise a lot you may realize that they are a scam that promise to make you rich in seconds.

As a beginners don't move anywhere without any kind of recommendation of the experience users.  But the few sites are trusty, only deal with them. we all know that there is lots of scammers those who try to scam your money and steal all of your assets.

This site is one of the important tools that people who work in the field of cryptocurrencies should use and use because it facilitates work as it reveals the authenticity of the sites

many scamming site without know they are scam I think on how to fight this problem but yet I couldn't but since I find your topic I considered it useful to me and something I have been searching for long time.I really have to thank you because with this app now I will be able to identify if any site is legit or it is own by scammers, thank you ones again my friend.

I'm looking at the history of the platform if it is very new it is very difficult to be sure of the intention, but surely if they promise a lot you may realize that they are a scam that promise to make you rich in seconds.

There are many similar endeavors, I wouldn't just trust one website either. Maybe if there are a lot of honest people involved and they create detailed reviews then it would be worth it. Still, it could also be manipulated by scammers trying to attack a new platform with invalid motives and ask them for money to remove negative reviews. I have also seen this happen with ICOs, so I would not be totally basing my opinion on a single website

Thanks for sharing this helpful information, but there are thousands of scamm sites are available on internet.  So use social media likeFacebook, instagram, twitter and check the groups, members and their projects. And For knowing of any site, this platform is such a good option because we learns here about digital currencies, legit sites, how to find out a good or trusted sites etc. So work here more and more for gainning knowledge of all online earning world and that is best for all of us because it saves our money or time and future. So be careful from scammer and do not make investment blindly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello ,there can be no scammers on this exchange ,as it is a very large exchange,professional people work here .and very good protection,and to make sure ,look on the Internet ,on forums ,and so on.

there are a few things to look out for, the identity of the owners, check if its stated on the site, if its not you should be really worried, an dif its there verify and crosscheck that is real 

• +5 1

I don't think the site isn't scam at all. The cryptotalk forume is one of best websites nowadays you can easily earn from this forume but firstly you should make 100 post and will be paid by rating system 

It is very important to do a little research before registering somewhere fraudulent and having your data or investment stolen. I highly recommend searching forums and reading user comments to see if it is a good place to work and be safe. Greetings.

Edited by gabegam
Language

On 5/18/2020 at 3:13 AM, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends, I will talk about my topic today about the possibility of knowing whether the profitable site is true or not. Using scamdivers.com All we have to do is go to the site and put the link to the site that we are working on, then we have three possibilities Green .. the site is honest Yellow color .. the site is doubtful Red color You can also see your colleagues ’comments and add your friend’s comment

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٨-١٠٠٧٤٢.png

Good advice, as well as the site you recommend, there are several that can help us detect if a site is fake and may be a potential scam. I use trustpilot in order to know more about these sites that appear with fabulous offers. Anyway, do not forget to do your own research first. 

I always google first, most likely there will be some info. But there's also one thing - if they promise you money but you have to pay to get it there's a high possibility of fake

Nowadays, there are a lot of scam sites, scam projects, which wanna take your money. You can believe your feelings to understand whether a site is for scamming or not. If you feel, like the site is suspicious and it asks personal information, so run away out of the site! 

Of course, there is this site to reveal the authenticity of the site, and it is not the only one, but rather the most famous of them

The scammed site always asks for money.  When You do an airdrop they asks you for money and in return they will give you in double which is not true at all. We should avoid such sites

Without a doubt, these are platforms that will help us detect whether a site is a scam or not, because it studies factors such as time on the net, reputation, among others. We also have to do our own research to be safer and avoid being scammed.

Well it is not easy to identify the real and wrong site but with passage of time and experience we can learn the reality of any site or platform. 

You can know if you are asked to send your personal information or code to any one on telegram site or pay any amount of money to solve a problem for you 

First of all, thanks for the information, although to be honest I like more to investigate on my own about the sites or pages in which I am going to work, I even go to my relatives with much more experience on the subject since it is not known to what extent the information on these sites can be manipulated!

Hello my friend .. Thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us .. I did not know that scamdivers site. Com checks the sites if they are scam site or not .. The subject of scam and theft has been a great fear for me to deal with digital currencies and make money on the Internet .. I will definitely use it

First, analyze the site yourself

1- If the website link is encrypted with the (https not http) protocol, this does not mean that if the http protocol is a swindler, it is not that your information and your connection to the server is encrypted with all your information exposed.

2- Searching Google for the site, location, location, date of launch of the company, members' experiences with it, and verification of payment evidence.

3- Knowing the site’s work details and common questions (How to work & FAQ). If you find that the site offers large profits in return for simple work or more than the site originally earns, the minimum payment is high and the payment methods are not well known, then this site is clearly fraudulent.

4- If the site has a blog, discussion forums, and pages on social media sites that are working actively, and members can post comments without reviewing, this indicates the credibility of the site.

5- The quality of the design - the efficiency and speed of the site’s servers - the customer service and technical support - the presentation of the site team and the methods of communicating with them are all matters indicating the credibility of the site.