KYc meaning and why! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

KYc meaning and why!

KYC or also known as Know Your Customer is a protocol need to perform by the financial services like Banks to prevent some crimes like money laundering since using KYC the authority can immediately caught the suspect through the help of their personal information. I think KYC also used for verification so that you could utilize the full potential of the app like for Binance it will increase the amount of crypto you can put in your wallet.

KYC is personal verification using your country passport or driver licence, the main purpose of using KYC is to verify someone and to prevent abuse. But personally I don`t like to pass KYC, because i can easy lose my personal info....

Know your customer is the full form of KYC. It's used for making transactions for bills and several payment systems. It's a term trough which the sales man gets the requirements about UTS customer to make it's services better. It's been used in every payment making system. 

Dear friend i have no idea in this and not know what is the kyc and what is the procedure and what use for it and I am new hare and learning this crypto forum so no any idea in your topics. 

Everyday I utilise the opportunity that this forum provides for me to improve my knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency and right now I have known the meaning of kyc and what it implies.

However I didn't discover any answers about this. What is a KYC? Is this some sort of check for sure! Why this is so significant for the clients. I nwver confronted anything in crypto related instruments I accept. permit to be conceded full admittance to specific administrations gave in an online site like exchanges,wallets, exchanging stages and numerous more,it is likewise a safety effort.

KYC (know your customer), you share your personal information. Websites that ask for credentials call websites that require KYC approval. When you say your identity information, the job becomes personal. Nobody trusts and gets KYC approval. If there is a big company and a big platform, they will only get approval.

• Useful or interesting 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 5/18/2020 at 4:44 AM, malik6314193 said:

KYC is verification process in which you have to provide your personal information like your national identity card or passport, your picture and your phone number. Someone even gets utility bills for your address verification. 

@malik6314193

My friend you have shared a tremendous information with us. Earlier I did not even know about KYC at all. I knew so much that in KYC, we have to give our verification. But I did not know how we had to verify ourselves. I came to know about this after reading your article.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

KYC means "know your client", This is done by financial entities to verify the identity of their clients in compliance with legal requirements and according to the polic9of yourorganization. Going through a KYC gives us security, transparency, and legitimacy when acquiring our cryptocurrencies. 

KYC is helpful verification system.it helps in keeping our personal information safe and secure.no one can spam us until we are connected with kyc key.

It's mean  verifying your personal information and you provide ID card or driving licence. Probably this is withdraw from your site. Thanks my dear friend.

Its a security remember for wallets or on exchange stages to make without question just are not a bot or not a developer ! this will make them ensure roughly you ! I believe it's incredible route for the stage security

I think KYC is very important it is an acronym for "know your customer"used by exchanges to identify whom they are dealing with and this is done to avoid cases related to fraud and money laundering

It is a good question, my friend, and I think that we all need to find his answer. Why is it important in this area, and I want to ask all members to share with us information on this topic so that we can all benefit from this discussion.

It is a verification process that requires sending pictures of your identity or passport in order to be able to verify your information and start working on an application.

• +2 1

KYC is a verification procedure. In which you have to provide most of your personal information like ID card no. , Name , sure name , nationality etc. You also have to scan copy of your ID card. 

Most of the website demands KYc verification. Thanks to crypto talk which does not demand it.

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this topic ...
I personally did not know anything about this topic, and I hope that the members with experience will publish things that may be ambiguous for the new members ...
And I would like to add that it is a very good technique ...
It is a verification process through which you have to provide your personal information such as your national ID card or passport, your photo and phone number.
This is useful to us as users
I wish success to all members, thanks

You are welcome in this generous forum. I hope you are well. But unfortunately, my friend, I do not have any information about this thing that you are talking about. I hope the people who know about this subject will answer you immediately.

The KYC is the verification of our personal data in the exchanges, this means that they are the identity cards or identity card, driver's license or the passport can also be used to verify our account and give us greater benefits in the exchanges or platform.

Although not everyone loves KYC. it has become something very important that you mushy do before being able to trade on the most popular exchnages. Though we might not live to give out our data but what choice do we have. However we should only give them to platforms that we can trust.

KYC verification is to provide our personal identity such as a passport, ID , or other personal identity. Verification is usually carried out by an exchange and aims to validate the authenticity of an account on that exchange. This is a mandatory requirement that must be done by someone who wants to register an account on an exchange, most exchanges currently use KYC verification.

Edited by Vola1s

KYC stands for know your customer and one thing I want to tell you that this is very important in the business field when you have the knowledge about your customer you can do better in the business and you will fulfill the requirement of your customer so you should to must know about your customer

• +3 1

On 3/15/2021 at 8:15 AM, Professor Bia said:

KYC works as a verification of a website, in which you are given a task, you have to come in front of the camera task, it has a KYC verification, so that the account is verified that you are using this account.  It becomes impossible to hack your account, so this verification is done if you go to get all such levels, then you should follow the rules of regulation for this platform. 

I'm agree with you kyc is the process which you will provide your personal information with that site which needs your kyc but I'm little bit in trouble about kyc that don't provide your kyc with worse site because nowadays most of site are fake and they can stole everything from you so better to think before provide your kyc..

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.