KYc meaning and why! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

KYc meaning and why!

Dear fellow you asked a very nice question and KYC is a verification process in which you have to provide your personal information like your national identity card and passport size photo and even your utility and electricity bills for your address verification.

• +3 1

KYC is a verification technique wherein you need to offer your non-public data like your country wide identification card or passport, your photo and your smartphone quantity. Someone even receives software bills in your cope with verification.

• +1 1

A KYC covers everything related to the verification of the identity of an individual on the internet, this allows companies to avoid money laundering through their platforms, some airdrops campaigns also request it but to avoid the use of multiple accounts.

Kyc means know your customers. It is a type of verification. In this verification  required customers personal information. In this process we give our personal I'd card for verification.

• +1 1

In a process to verify your identity when creating a new account or registering on a platform as a new user, it consists of entering several identity data that include your photo, identity document or passport, telephone number and sometimes email the best but I do not understand why  These platforms ask us for these requirements and also what they do with our documents for the entry of the platform

• +3 1

Thanks for such a great information. Thanks to the topic creator and thanks to the members who answered this. For beginners such information are very useful because they do not know enough about security and account settings.

• +1 1

KYC stands for Know Your Customer. So it is a verification process in which any website needs your personal information about you to recognize you in their website. So you have to provide then you photos and your Gmail I'd and password and so on.  After that they would recognize you in their platform. 

yc is likely one of the paths a well known whatever registrars utilise to substantiate sensational selfsameness epithetical readers this is grilled with the aid of transmission images and any old data and also a xerox containing powerful personal selfsameness and albeit i don't like so approach since it may be robbed and the overall employ in reference to these info prospering bootleg the case

I already hear about this but didn't find answer. Now I see my seniors posts and read this. Some of my knowledge increase with your topics. I think KYC is a good way to protect your account because it is a verification process.

KYC is a verification technique wherein you need to offer your non-public data like your country wide identification card or passport, your photo and your smartphone quantity. Someone even receives software bills in your cope with verification.

Kyc know your customer are some due process required by some exchange site as a means of verification process but to be sincere most of these site that requires kyc are scammers and always end up selling there customer personal data online to this hackers.

• +5 1

KYC means know your customer .It is the process of verifying the identity of customer.The objective of KYC guidelines is to prevent the banks from being used,by criminal elements for money laundering activities. 

• +1 2

Someone even gets utility bills for your address verification.I prefer to avoid senting my documents to any random or regulated exchange or individual employee that does not respect them and has a high chance to lose them or even sell them.frankly I do not like this method at all because it can be stolen and the use of these files in illegal matters.

• +3 1

Hello mate,I'm a newbie here and I don't have any knowledge on the meaning of KYc,but I think I will like to e on reaserch to know more better about the meaning of KYc,but before then I will like the professional of the forum should please enlight me small.

• +2 1

The full form of KYC is know your customers. This system used for verifying real identity of a person. You have to submit your passport or driving licence for completing KYC verification. But you should never use this kind of personal data at any unknown site. 

• +5 1

If you want to join different airdrop, they will tell you at the time of signing up: Many of us don't know about KYC verification. KYC verification. Then if you submit it there they will verify it for you i.e. it is like two step verification and many sites need it. I hope you understand but the reason for giving it is that there are many accounts that are used by banned users and one user has many accounts.  So this KYC verification is required to differentiate each person using then one person can open only one account with his identity card he cannot open multiple accounts and cannot do prohibited work .thank you.

• +4 1

It means confirming your identity with official documents such as personal identity and passport photo, or any official document that proves your identity and is required in some trading platforms and on the one hand it raises the level of safety and verification and on the other hand it may be used to steal your accounts when publishing your information randomly.

Kyc is the process of verifying users by sending personal information and your documents that the platforms do in order to fight money laundering and protect themselves from it, but you can trade without activating kyc, I think if you are trading with a small amount, I am not obliged to. I honestly stay away from all the platforms that you You ask me to activate the documents because I don't trust anyone and I realize they can use them for other things, so be careful.

KYC means know your customer and I don't know why they named it this way, it is not very intelligent and I don't want any company to know me, who I am and what I do. I don't give my ID to someone when I go shopping and I wouldn't go shopping if they asked me. So we are customers and don't want to do KYC, meaning they lose customers for asking us .

I have come across this before where they will ask you to make a k y c is just a verification process and i do not like this method at all because it can be stolen and the use of these files in illegal matters.

KYC means 'know  your  customer ' which refers to the process of identity  and addresses verification of all customer and clients by bank,  insurance companies  and other institutions  either before  or while they are conducting transactions with their customers 

KYC is personal verification process. which using your country NID, passport or driver licence, Actually it purpose of using KYC is to verify someone and to prevent abuse. As now scamers are increased, so keep safty it is important.

I listen by someone senior members who tell me kyc meaning is knowing your customer like I think its also a verification of someone who is want to withdraw a big amount so firstly they will verify someone

In case you need to join exceptional airdrop, they will let you know at the time of signing up: lots of us do not know approximately KYC verification. KYC verification. Then in case you publish it there they'll verify it for you i.E. It's miles like  step verification and lots of websites need it. I am hoping you understand however the cause for giving it's miles that there are numerous money owed which can be used by banned customers and one consumer has many debts.  So this KYC verification is needed to differentiate anyone the usage of then one individual can open best one account along with his identification card he cannot open more than one bills and can not do prohibited work.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:06 AM, Saj555 said:

I have been listening about the word kyc a lot of times. And i also saw some people asking questions related to this. But actually i didn't find any answers about this. What is a KYC? Is this some kind of verification or what! Why this is so important for the users. I nwver faced anything in crypto related tools i assume. Please let me know what is this actually.?

KYC means know your costumar and KYC  process in which you give your personal data and verified your account. It is very necessary for security. Because there are many scammers are in online sites.