What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020

What is the best coin to buy and invest in 2020  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Give me your opinion about the best coin to buy and invest in 2020 we listed the top coins in coinmarket cap thank you

bitcoin is one of the best coin to buy and invest in 2020..bitcoin popularity grow day by day and many countries accept the bitcoin 

Bitcoin still has a high chance to rise in the market this year that's why I will choose this then next is xrp and eth. These 3 coins have the potential to become more profitable in the near future that's why I recommend these if you want good investing. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the prediction of hitting the value of $12000 is now totally happens, just put some trust on bitcoin that it will be reached the $20000 in this year so all we need to do is to wait for this value comes.

Patience is the main key to success in cryptocurrency world and I believe bitcoin will make it up to that amount because it seems to have resist the effect Corona virus has caused it few months back, so let's hope for the best.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking at the results I agree with the votes of the members of cryptotalk. It is bitcoin that is the best option and ethreum too but now prices start moving down again and perhaps it will take a few months as everyone is taking profits while the whales are trying to find buy orders to sell thousands of btc.

• +1 1

Perhaps Bitcoin or Litecoin are the best now to invest. But litecoin is not moving as I was hoping and I may sell it. I also think that traders are making a lot with chainlink that has much volatility.

Believe there are lots of coin rather than btc, eth and ltc. You can look yearn finance which is defi coin which price moved from $700 to $39k with in the month and I am sure there are many projects which will be doing great. But look at the price of trx and rvn coin.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have seen the prices early and they all were good buy investments. Now prices seem to drop and I can't tell you to buy a coin because they are at risk of dropping. I prefer to stay with Bitcoin right now only.

for me i would choose the bitcoin , it is always a perfect choice and you don't need to worry for losing money on it since its price is always increasing , it may drop sometimes for a short period but it will increase again anyway and you make extra profits from it

• +3 1

I think that Bitcoin maintains its value for a longer period of time That is why my votes goes to Bitcoin. Interested to see others point of view 

• +1 1

For me it's bitcoin. Why? Its because bitcoin is very popular these days and many people are investing on it knowing that the price of it will increased up to $20000 this year. If we invested our money on it now, we could earn so much money in the future.

I'd choose Ethereum.

Ethereum is one of the first to respond to any positive movements in the industry. Also against the backdrop of the crisis, BTC and ETH are considered as an alternative way to store money, which will also push the asset to growth.

In 2021, the ETH may rise in price to $2000. The main factor will be the tokenization of large corporations, which is already underway, but is not publicly advertised.

Bitcoin is difficult to purchase because its market price is high. The success of investing depends upon the increase in market value of coin and the most rapidly growing coin is ethereum so I recommend you to buy this coin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Bitcoin is head coin in crypto world so i think it will only grow. Also i can say about BNB. In my opinion this coin has big future. I have bitcoin, ethereum and bnb in my wallet.

I think ethereum because it is is a network, like Bitcoin decentralized database, like the blockchain of the Ethereum network and has good potential

I guess all the coins who are on the top are good to invest in them, but it is very important to visit source info to verify if a such coin is on the top coins list. As for me Bitcoin, Ethereum are the best now.

I think no need to invent things that are already working... Buy bitcoin, sell bitcoin - earn profit! Sounds easy isn't it?

Edited by CruSh1k

You suggest some currencies, but I recommend another currency, which is a land currency, and it is a currency that has large projects, and one of the biggest indications of the strength of this currency is that it was not affected by the decline that affected all currencies

I think bitcoin is good coin for invest at any time when its price going down. Because its quantity is limited and price will be grow. Altcoins also good for investing, every trader can choose coin which he will monitor and watch to buy and sell with profit.

I recommend 3 coins Bitcoin, ethereum, iota, those proyectos aré most sólida and dont compete between them, iota AND eth aré cheap now

Without a doubt, bitcoin will have a very good uptrend so take advantage of course, I do not guarantee anything, the investments are everyone's so be careful

I think that now the best currency to buy and invest is bitcoin, without a doubt in recent years it has been growing enormously, so we have little chance of losing our profits, and if or if we will win something. Let's take advantage now, before its price varies too much

Nowadays I think it is better to invest in ETH since several projects are being carried out based on this cryptocurrency so it has given it great value and has become more profitable, I would consider it the best cryptocurrency to invest in this 2020

On 16/5/2020 at 2:21, issa123h said:

Hola amigos creé esta encuesta para ver su opinión sobre cuál es la mejor moneda para comprar e invertir en 2020 para mí y para todos los principiantes que quieran comprar e invertir

Muchas gracias

In my opinion, the best currency to invest in BitCoin, the reasons are because it is recognized, reliable, fluid and it is the currency of the future. Also because lately it has had a good increase in value, and at the rate that it is increasing, it will be worth much more than we think.

• +4 1

many good currencies that can be relied upon, but Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most profitable for me, so I prefer to rely on these two currencies instead of other currencies.