Bitcoin is now get healed from COVID 19 - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

Bitcoin is now get healed from COVID 19

The price of bitcoin is much rise in the time of Corona virus, and is so muchly bring profit for those that have bitcoins, I think the price can help much in the technology digital currencies.

Indeed, Bitcoin was initially affected by the presence of Covid 19, bitcoin prices fell from March to May, possibly due to Covid 19. Other financial sectors have experienced a significant decline. But bitcoin is going up again, Bitcoin price keeps going up.

• +1 1

Yes, the cryptocurrecy is all getting healed from the Corona pandemic, though we all know that it would take long but definitely the prices would still rise and get back to I normal after the pandemic is reducing.

I don't think the impact of the Coronavirus is able to do more in the crypto market than it did in the previous downturn It is the greatest threat to him indirectly, in my opinion And now the market is moving towards an upside and going in multiple scenarios of high, low and changes.

The facts confirm that the exorbitant cost of bitcoin in the time of the scourge was something to be thankful for and the explanation behind this was an expansion popular for it and section into ventures and undertakings that kept it from the huge decrease, maybe the coming days will observer further increment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I observed during this covid-19 the crypto currency had been altered very bad to me and the world is stabilize from this covid-19 pandemic destruction thought it depends on the country currency

This is true mate and i think the major reason behind the rise in the price of Bitcoin during Covid 19 pandemic is a result of the high percentage of people that engage in the cryptocurrency trading and investment and Bitcoin being a popular coin that has a value has make people to have more interest by Trading and investing more on it.

This is true because you need not to go against the covid 19 protocols for you to earn your bit coins. In your comfort room you can be doing something and be earning.

Indeed that is genuine we can see the impacts of Covid to the cost of Bitcoin and cryptographic money by and large the prize is smidgen tumbling down and I recollect in the period of March when the cost is truly tumble down too hard this is on the grounds that the infection and the plague

• +3 1

You are right to some extent, it's true during crises of Covid as economy of different countries  badly effected like wise bitcoin was also effected so prices were dropped drastically but now it's true these are recovering 

You are right to some extent, it's true during crises of Covid as economy of different countries  badly effected like wise bitcoin was also effected so prices were dropped drastically but now it's true these are recovering 

• +2 1

Yes I think you are right in your idea the Bitcoin is healing within this period of covid-19 and it becomes more stronger than before this is very useful for us those working on this platform.

• +3 1

Yeah during this coronal virus bitcoin and other coin is risen in price everyday, but coronal virus is also significant of the rising of the Bitcoinbalance, then in the priode many different of coins is also lunch in the priode.

Bitcoin has faced virus crises last year and now it has recovered its value. I think bitcoin will not be affected more by this pandemic anymore and it will recover its place in near future. 

• +3 1

The positives left by Covid 19 on cryptocurrencies are very many .. As most people have turned to work via the Internet after losing their jobs, which increased the amount of currencies circulating in the markets and raised their price.

• +1 1

In this pandemic bitcoin price increased rapidly. There is a reason.  Because of lock down every one working at home. And many people investing on bitcoin. And suddenly Bitcoin price rose up. It never stopped. It rise continuously. Before covid 19 bitcoin price was too low. It looks like covid 19 heal bitcoin. 

In the first all of the coins invluding btc suffered from it.Many of traders and investors got away with their coins in fear of loosing it.But as the time passed btc started to pump.Now its setting new records everyday. Recently it reached 40k mark.So it can be said that btc got healed.

• +2 1

This sudden outbreak affected many things very adversely. The cryptocurrencies is one of them. The price of Bitcoin and other currencies goes down very rapidly in pandemic but now BTC and other currencies started healing and normalising day by day. The downshift of currencies is because of low demand and due to which the price is also goes down.

Every single thing on this planet was affected by this outbreak. Cryptocurrency is affected very badly because there is sudden down shift in the demand of these currencies and prices go down drastically. But finger cross thing started normalized somehow, and major cryptocurrencies prices like bitcoin surprisingly fluctuating in positive way.

• +2 1

It is possible that in the time of this pandemic, the high price of bitcoin was a positive thing and the explanation for this was a rise in demand for it and the entry into investments and ventures that saved it from the great decline, maybe it would continue to increase in the coming days.

It is true that the high price of bitcoin in the period of the epidemic was a good thing and i hope it reaches its peak ,as many big traders see ,now we see bitcoin at the price of dollars it's really good sing before halving .

This sudden outbreak affected many things very adversely .now it's setting new record everybody .it rise continusly , before covid 19 bitcoin price too low .the cryptocurrencies and the electric market have become better in this phenomenon .

Hello friends, according to all of you, I would say that bitcoin is like the bird of Phoenix is reborn from its ashes because of the coronavirus, we all had to put ourselves back together as if we had been a puzzle, some thanks to the good friends we have and they have taught us this system we have been able to move forward I am one of them and I thank you from the heart.

• +1 1

We pray it should become heal completely from the pandemic and the waste resources should be gain back it stand in the crypto community but never the less the issue of pandemic affecting this great forum is little fear because is digital in nature.

I think that the verifiable pandemics that we are confronting presently are one of the greatest causes that pushed individuals to bargain more with advanced monetary standards, and it is one of the major causes that shed light on the significance of computerized monetary forms within the world, as they are very secure and don't cause any disease, quick transformation and more abundance, it is without a doubt way better Numerous banknotes within the occasion of scourge illnesses.

The facts confirm that the exorbitant cost of bitcoin in the time of the pestilence was something to be thankful for and the explanation behind this was an expansion sought after for it and section into speculations and tasks that kept it from the enormous decrease, maybe the coming days will observer further increment.