The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

If you have worked a week in the faucets and you have collected about 5$ frmo faucets can why you call it as the free money. It is like working and you have earned it. And I think making $5 a week is very difficult in the faucets because we have to spend more time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Most of the free earning site goes wrong and scam.But less free earning site is good for earning.Like cryptotalk forum is the best site for earning free cryptocurrency.So you can work cryptotalk forum for earn free money.

that is real and your topic is to elevate recognition of the people who paintings on these sites, that i do now not propose the use of them because they may be dull and require a long term and very little gain.

That's right, nobody there gave us coins for free, it took us some time to get paid for the satoshi. For example CryptoTalk campaign, it took me 5 hours to complete 20 posts per day, it's not free but we have to work for 5 hours. So the expression given for free coins is wrong.

• +1 1

Exactly, there are no free sites either to make money for free or mine bitcoins without performing any tasks. The best site so far has to be Cryptotalk that makes you know what you have to do before you can earn.

Different sites are created whereby they generate funds from the traffic on their sites but they make people believe that they are paying you for doing nothing.

It is after spending time there for you to cash out that you would discover that you have been scammed.

Noting is for free, everything comes with a price!

this statement is true to an extend, by offering something for free they are expecting a service in return.

We can't call any of these sites as free websites because they are not:)

If you are willing to work and doesn't really care about the effort you put in, this is the best income for you.

But when you are a lazyhead you'll find this a bit exhausting and tiring.

This can't be called a free sites thats completely wrong.

It can be called something which doesn't require any initial investments.

I'm loving this platform. Are you?

Feel free to reply:)

Yes this is a wrong expression and also these sites do not help to earn but people lose their time there and do not find where the money is. Free is not correct and maybe called instead low effort penny sites because that is what you earn from them one penny every day.

I agree with you, free sites do not exist, they are only advertisements or sites that scammers create to scam you and that you lose all your money, so when you see or hear that there are free sites, do not go and do not give your data because otherwise you could lose all your money you worked for.

• +3 1

It's true and this post could be very informative for the newbies, because they're stranger to the crypto world and they might thing it could be possible, but it's not. No one would give you free crypto's except for some trustable airdrops. Every websites who offers you free btc or other crypto is scam. If they offer you a big profit it's scam too, but it doesn't mean if they're not offering big profits they're not scam. We should all have to be careful while we invest somewhere.

• +4 1

I think that when people refer to safe sites they are talking about something else, because over several years I tried many platforms to win for free and they asked you for a minimum withdrawal and when you were able to withdraw the money never came to you .
People ask why he wants to avoid that guy from time-wasting sites.

Obviously true. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't true 🙂 That's my motto in these issues. Most of these sites that promises you free something is probably scam and trying to get something from you with promises of returning it in double. Never fall for that stuff and keep on posting on cryptotalk, it is the best ! 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes friend you said write I am agree with you. Because these type of sites only waste our time they do nothing in return. They just offer us big reward for little work. But they just did this to get more traffic on their sites. 

This is an accurate observation because I have not found any sites which rewards its members for free and I don't think anyone should look for those types of sites because it is better to work hard for your crypto currency so that you feel as you earned it rather than getting it for free.

I think there is no free sites. cause when we spend alot of time on those sites and working hard to get some money ,
is this action free ? no it is not free.

• +2 1

Suppose you can win those bitcoins for nothing, yet clearly the individuals responsible for those pages bring in cash, substantially more cash than they give us, they additionally acquire with publicizing, with capchapt, these sorts of pages were to begin in this universe of digital currencies.

• +2 1

Dear @Brand1 you are somehow right that these sites who are saying that get free coins are fake and scams. But there many who really paying faucet but in very little amount and that is a lot of time consuming too.

Dear you are right this concept is fully wrong and any site don't give free coins without working beacuse which give this offers they are scam and only faucets give free Crypto currency but they pay very small amount so we waste out time and money. 

You are right the sides which pay us they are always getting paid from someone else on the basis of the advertisements that the users see and the captcha the users fill.

You are absolutely right. The use of phrases websites is wrong and against the crypto talk policy.  Everyone on this platform use their ideas and talk on the topic. Because share your own ideas or experience has encouraged to grow and helps to others. Thats why you do not have to use any website to rephrase the sentence. Its very important to make your own ideas and convert it into the phrases.

I agree with you we really have to change that free site phrase because we actually work before we are paid on the forum

But I think the reason they called it free is because we did not pay for registration

Yes, you have a perfectly good job, you have the last one, it is not free site, on this site we waste more time by giving less money and we do not benefit from such love money on this site because it is definitely our .

If any of your friends or relatives introduce you to free sites that pays free crypto currency tell him it's a scam. because no site will give you free money without working for it. I also urge you to be careful with such sites as scammers are around all Conners waiting for passengers who will fall in to their trap. Welcome

• +1 1

There are thousands ofsites available which you  can join free of cost  .The main reason of these sites , they take more work from  you and pay a little bit .My opnion you can not earn more from these sites.

This is true. There is no site that provides money for free. Sometimes we are attracted to sites, but we are surprised that working on them takes a long time and makes you little money for me. The best yobit makes us good profits and does not require much time