airdrop atomicwallet received currency - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Philippe2001

airdrop atomicwallet received currency

You will receive 10 AWC for registration + 5 AWC for each referral friend with your promo code. 
IMPORTANT! To receive rewards you and your referrals should be active Atomic wallet users - 
have a balance of any popular asset 
(from top200 CoinMarketCap) in the wallet at least for $10 equivalent.

Please register and enter the referral code. 
I have received the currency from the person who registers my code, 
and I will share the profits with him
promo code
184P4X

https://atomicwallet.io/airdrop

15 AWC  2.84$

Atomic Wallet Airdrop Campaign

To join Airdrop:

1. Install Atomic Wallet

Download the app and request for Airdrop.

1. Get your promo code

Verify your email to receive a referral link.

promo code

184P4X

1. Receive AWC

Share your referral code and get a reward! Get Wallet

airdrop-atomicwallet.png

Airdrop rules

1.png

2.png

• +4 1

I have been using the atomic wallet for months now, you can stake some cryptocurrencies on the wallet and you will receive profit per year, the highest is Atom with 10% annual profit. You can also register for airdrops, but you need to register your email which means the atomic anonymity nature will be compromised. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This monthly airdrop is interesting and Atomic Wallet is my favorite wallet so I can only suggest to people to use it and claim the airdrop! These kind of project deserve to be supported.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Atomic wallet airdrops is legit,i got my rewards every 1 day of the month. It require us to have atleast 10 or 0.1 eth on our atomic wallet to receive the airdrops and nothing to worry about because they do pay and atomic wallet is also safe as well as you funds.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:23 AM, Ms.o said:

Atomic wallet airdrops is legit

Atomic  Wallet is one of the best wallet since 2017. IT'S my favorite! Fast, complete, easy to use, professional team, good support. What else?

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have used that wallet but I didn't received the AWC token for my referral.i was thinking what's wrong with my wallet but now I got clear.my referral might not have loaded or stored crypto worth 10$.thanks for this information.

Thank you for sharing this information with us, no doubt Atomic wallet is really popular and reliable by the investors. Airdrop which you shared is legit in my view and it is worth to use the airdrop for earning. 

Thanks for the post. I recently learned about this airdrop. But somehow I missed the conditions for a minimum of 10 dollars on the balance. I'll top it up today.

I used this wallet before. This is a really good wallet and this campaign looks legitimate. Can I still join this campaign and how much can I earn from it? Is payment made daily or every month please explain

There is nothing wrong with this wallet and its application, but the problem is that its security is low, and sites that rely on referral links significantly promote a new project that has no positive effects in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have joined this airdrop to receive more than 100 AWC . Initially, a user can receive upto 15 AWC if he has used a promo code. I have earned that amounts of AWC just by sharing my promo codes to my friends. Really, Atomic wallet is the best wallet store multicurrencies. 

It is not advisable to collect the atomic wallet airdrop, you will need to fill in your email for it in top what is not up to $3. This can reduce privacy and I can not advise such to anyone. 

the best airdrop was the atomic I earned over 120 dollars to download your wallet on my phone and motivate my friends to help me using the app I think we all won. I hope that soon it returns to continue using the referrals because it was very good they gave you 10 dollars in their currency.