Steps to keep your Coins Secured - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Steps to keep your Coins Secured

Gentlemen you said absolutely right I want to tell you that you should to set the high security and protection of your account and wallet that is helpful to protect your coins from the scammers on this phone

On 5/7/2020 at 9:42 PM, Ms.o said:

Online world are very dangerous,as the technologies are getting more developed,there are risks associated with it and one of this is those hackers  who are born and multiplying everyday. So to keep your funds safe and secured somehow,the following can be helpful;

• Using Cold Storage  or hardware wallet- storing it on a cold storage can prevent you from online hackers attack as this kind of storage is the safest among others as it is not accessible via internet.

• Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication-2FA is the most important factor to ensure security. Every access in your accounts requires you to input code sent via your own email or sms,this will let you know if someone's trying to attack your account and not letting them to get access.

• Double Check the Address- double-check the URL address of the exchange having your assets. Phishing attackers use a similar URL address for getting login address information. Even while you are withdrawing your assets to a particular address the hacker or phishing attacker may change the address to their own, so in that case, you should double-check the address too. In both cases please be very careful while dealing with your assets on the exchange.

• Emails Phishing Attacks Prevention - do not click on any link on email regardless of its authentication and confirmation. Update your antimalware and antivirus software as always along with web protection if possible as an extra security layer to prevent such attacks.

• Check the Locks and SSL certificate-  this is also one way to keep safe,checking every connection or site your visiting if they are secured or not.

These are all important points to secure our coins and we should follow these points. We can also secure our coins if we store our coins in different wallets. Others point should also complete which protect our coins. My dear friend you provided me lot of information and it will help so much. Thank you for your kind information.

We love crypto but it doesn't change the fact that we can get hacked. There are couple methods that we can protect our crypto like you said. I think most common method is using cold wallets like hardware wallets and i am also using that method but my friend told me about paper wallet and i checked online and paper wallet could be more safer than hardware wallets.

Thank you so much my friend for sharing this useful suggestion to keep our money secure. All the steps you have shared are really helpful as I also have enabled Two-Factor authenticator security in my all the wallets and sites. I also check two time the address in which I want to send the money. I also don't click on links offering with huge money.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Fraudsters are everywhere and try without boredom to steal our money, so all the points you mentioned in your topic are very important to avoid these scammers, and we must follow these methods to escape from pirates and fraudsters.

• +2 1

Your insurance steps are very good, but in order to achieve all this, you must respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone. This is the most important thing in the matter when you reach what you want 

• +2 1

when you keep using the more security options it will make yourself too difficult to use the money which is yours so you have to take care of this thing as well

On 1/16/2021 at 2:02 AM, yulitzacalvete said:

Very good guidelines to follow them, because really every day there are more ways to scam many ways, they even write to you by mail offering many possibilities and many people fall daily so it is much better to have security via email or 2facoo you indicate mobile overification, with these steps are less likely to lose our accounts and money.

@yulitzacalvete For me I don't think you need to add  2FA on you wallet as a security all you need is to great a strong password and observation of preventing your account because of hacker and don't shere your idea online. 

My friend I want to tell you that we should to set the high security of your wallet it will help you to secure your account and your money in the wallet and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to be e investigate about the attractive offers

As we all know that technology is advancing a lot, as technology is advancing, so are scams in the world of crypto, so you should always use 2FA because the security system is better than 2F.  Because no one will be able to access your wallet unless they have your mobile phone and we will be safe from scammers.

That was a very informative topic. All you stated above are all true, there’s a lot of hackers nowadays because of a lot technology nowadays. We need to protect our account a 100% secure. The tips that you said above are truly helpful. We need to be careful on the sites that we trust our money, make sure that it is safe to store our money there to avoid lost of money.

• +3 1

This publication is very interesting and informative as it contains information on how to keep our cryptocurrencies to a certain extent safe, certain that many users, especially beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies, will be very grateful for providing this information
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

Yes I also agree with your opinion because people who are very conscious to join different online earning site which is very difficult for you and your work on it so I also advised to all member to keep well connected to their senior year but those people who asked your personal information that are so avoid and be aware of these type of paper because these are not your friend these are the hackers and Gangster on this site which stole your personal information data and will harm for you and your profitable earning from this real based learning program.

Wow!

This is very wonderful and awesome expression of idea. Your ways of securing coins is undoubtedly the best. Hence, I'm sure many members will support this way and process so that there coins will be at the very best precautions.

Hey mate. Very nice post you have shared. So if you want to secure your account then you must do authentication of the wallet on which you are securing you coins. Download a trustful wallet then make your password very strong and do not share it with anyone and make your security settings good. Thank you 

That's right, you just stated steps to securing ones crypto assets which is aside the strengthening of our private keys. We must ensure that we double check the address before completing a transactions and also enabling a 2fa authentication or authorized assess.

Using a cold wallet is a great idea but only when you are trading with a huge amount of money because the wallet itself is expensive 

For people who don't trade with a lot of money they can use any trusted wallet like trust and atomic and follow the same steps you put like enabling 2fa and never share they backup key words with anyone to make sure they never get their wallets hacked

Yes, indeed, my dear friend, everything that I mentioned is correct and must be done to keep our currencies from being lost and lost by fraudsters and pirates.

The issue of hacking accounts is developing day after day, and also all platforms and wallets develop their security to keep pace with this development, but also we must not underestimate the matter and do everything necessary to make our currencies safe.

• +4 1

Of course, my friend, we all have to follow these steps to preserve our money in the wallets and on the platforms, and I advise all those who deal in large quantities of cryptocurrencies to spend some money in obtaining a hardware wallet because it is the most secure and is the best way for us to keep our money safely and reliably.

• +3 1

It is also important to distribute your money to more than one platform or wallet if the investment amount is large. Make your accounts safe with a strong password and differ from other passwords for your accounts, and it will be important not to listen to anyone who was trying to convince you that he can invest in your place and give you big profits.

This is a wonderful post, and a very good additional information to both new and old members alike, I have read many post about how to secure our wallet, but this is actually a different information.

• +2 1

One of the most important tips, my friend, is to store your private keys without an internet connection, you can use a dedicated USB to transfer your data from the computer connected to the Internet to the computer that works without an Internet connection. This is to reduce its exposure to potential viruses or intruders. You can even use an offline computer as your wallet, and always make sure you know if your antivirus is up to date or not, along with any other additional security options. It only takes one vulnerability to hack your device. You must remain vigilant at all times.
If Linux can be used, it has the best record of resisting any USB attacks, so use it to transfer Bitcoin-related transactions from computers connected to the Internet.
Do not divulge any information that can be used to access your personal information, from personal identification numbers, phone numbers, email addresses, passwords, and when you need to buy or sell something and you are not sure of the person who deals with you, you can use the warranty service. In this case, the person who needs to pay sends his Bitcoin to the escrow service while he waits to get the item he wants to buy, and use two-factor authentication. This includes a second layer of protection, as the system sends after the password a verification code on your trusted device, and thus It is difficult for hackers to penetrate this protection.
And my personal advice to you, my friend, is that the smartest thing to do when it comes to your digital wealth is to keep your mouth shut.

Greetings my friend, thank you for the advice,
You are right to try to achieve the highest security for the wwllet, because this issue is very serious due to the presence of many hackers and scammers online, and they can penetrate the wallets and steal money from them in many ways, so we must be careful in our dealings with our wallets

• +3 1

Thank you for your very applicable recommendations and you are right, you have to keep confidential data and continually verify it to find out if they have tried to hack us and be very aware of unknown information or you have no ability to accept them because that is the way these hackers are introduced of technology.