Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org" - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org"

Cryptotalk .org deserves more because day by day site popularity increase and many users join this site rapidly and no other platform do this type and also the traffic increase so I think this site deserves no1 site in this platform which way this site going this site achieve in short time all members give support this site to became no 1 site 

It would be hard for cryptotalk to get in the 50k range since cryptotalk is a website that caters to a niche market which is crypto related, to go up the ranks cryptotalk needs to add more sections not related to crypto but still pay the posters in those sections crypto coins.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

This is still a good result, as the members here are growing day by day itll be one day and this forum will be able to get a spot in top 10

El 18/10/2019 a las 17:13, ouali92 dijo:

CryptoTalk ocupa el puesto 151 258, una buena clasificación para un sitio que la mayoría no conoce y la mayoría de las personas aún no han llegado a este foro para descubrirlo.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

La siguiente imagen muestra los sitios más poderosos del mundo. ¿Tendrá este sitio una gran competencia para ellos?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

I think what cryptotalk needs to reach the top 10 depends not only on the number of users but also on the quality of posts that users make on this forum but i also think it is better to have quality than quantity.

Cryptotalk is a great site for block chain industry. I think it is still very new and that ranking is a very good one. With time cryptotalk will compete with site like Bitcointalk in ranking. This site will gradually work it way to the top

On 1/29/2020 at 7:12 AM, Foisal123 said:

Thanks for create this nice post.i khow from your post some good information.hope this post will helped more new people on this forum. 

This forum is already ranked among the first 25000 sites. This is good for the forum. We also need to check the traffic spread of this forum to ascertain worldwide penetration of the forum and areas that need improvements

I think this forum eventually will get the recognition they deserves to have. In the future this forum will become more popular, and may be in the top 10 most popular forum in the world. 

Yes. Expand the section and let all participants know that over 400 characters are written. After the development phase of more than 400 characters, the rating may increase to a million.

An extraordinary achievement, and every day the ranking of "Cryptotalk.org" is increasing, people have started to recognize him and start their activities in this forum.

I think in no time cryptotalk will also make it to the top 10 and the members now is far more growing. Maybe sooner cryptotalk will be the top site  .

The rank of this forum increased it means the forum performance is doing great that's why the rank of the forum increased. We should keep the cleanliness and wealthiness of this forum so in the future this forum will be part of top 10 sites.

Its good to know that the forum is getting popular and this is a good indication. I hope this campaign will stay longer for this is really helping people educating crypto currency and encourage to open new opportunities for extra income or do business online in real time!

Nice information to share my friend. It is good this site his growing a height at its ranking. We will definitely want cryptotalk be the part of top ten sites in the world, hopefully with all our efforts one day we are going to achieve that height. 

I do not know the answer to this question. I do not understand this question. If you know the question, or if anyone knows anything, please let me know by post. And I'll be able to answer the new question later. Thanks

I think this rank is good,

If there a most number of user will join in that forum will be got good rank in global.

This arrangement is very good for a site that is only several months old. We should always check with Alexa to know the developments and progress of the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

29 minutes ago, Khaleed99 said:

Yes, Crypto, this ranks, because it is a great forum, and I had the pleasure of joining it and benefiting everyone and benefiting from them in the field of crypto and digital currencies.

Edited by alir agb

18 hours ago, SHAABAN199 said:

Hello my friend
This is a great result from a small youth forum like our forum
Only moderators should add new sections in order for posts to multiply and interacts to increase here

This is a very good arrangement and everyone should be responsible for the success of this forum with valuable publications that make it progress more and more.